Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Detective Academy Q by Amagi Seimaru & Satou Fumiya

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member fluke32's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detective Academy Q / Tantei Gakuen Q / Dan Detective School Thread

Did you guys know that there's already an Anime adaptation for this manga? Has anyone watched that? If so, can I ask what volumes and chapters would be covered by the Anime?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mbiogirlumd's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detective Academy Q / Tantei Gakuen Q / Dan Detective School Thread

*grin* Oh yeah, we know it! I would say the anime covers about one half of the manga story (vol 1-11 or so), maybe just a little less. There was a live action drama last season that sort of covered the entire series, but they really had to skip a ton of things to do it. The anime has been totally subbed by a couple of different groups (I forget the names at the moment) and the live action is being worked on by live-evil. Personally I'm bummed that they didn't animate all of it, but then again the series wasn't finished when it was aired on TV.
    Last edited by mbiogirlumd; April 11, 2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: added info
    The more we know, the more we realize we don't know anything at all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detective Academy Q by Amagi Seimaru & Satou Fumiya

For those who wanted the japanese raw of TGQ, i saw a link in FileFactory and its almost complete. Why almost? The vol 9 is somehow corrupted.

Here the link [link]http://www.filefactory.com/f/e98a27f3d18383cf/[/link]

Is there anyone who has the vol 9 raw?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since this thread started, DAQ has been dropped from Storm in Heaven, who says that it's been picked up by another group. Anyone know where I can find this group?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey! I'm a new translator and I started to translate Detective Academy Q for the heck of it. Not only that, I actually plan to finish it.

I actually started from the beginning about a month ago since I wanted to do the whole thing. Nothing against the translators who came before me (ok, maybe a little bit against the one doing the last couple of chapters, that was terrible) but I'm a bit of a detail freak so I thought they let out too many things...

Right now I'm almost finished with volume 5 (hey, it's vacation and I'm ignoring my school projects) and I'm going forward pretty fast... Still have a problem though. Since I'm a detail freak I refuse to put my translations onto the internet without putting them in the manga first. So they's be scanlations then, you know?

The problem is this. When I finished volume 4 I started putting translations into the RAWs in chapter one. It took me about as long as it took me to translate but that wasn't the problem. I have no problem translating on and on for hours. I can hardly keep myself scanlating (putting pictures in scans, calling it scanlating for a moment) for half an hour. Ok, I managed to go on for 5 houres when I first tried but It just couldn't keep my attention. If I have to do it myself my 'complete translation project' is gonna take about 10 times as long as it could be.

Is there someone (you know) who might want to put my translations into the Detective Academy Q manga?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you should post this in the scanlator request, it would probably attract more attention! I myself would love to help you, but I'm kind of busy and wearing an eyepatch at the moment, which would slow me down too much XD

But yeah, post it on the scanlator request board and you will probably find many people glad to help.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2