Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ES21 Anime VS Manga

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ES21 Anime VS Manga

I have to say the eyeshield 21 anime is total crap. some of the fillers are funny, but the art was totally different from the manga, and everyone looks ugly. really. They changed lots of other things too. The manga is definitely better than the anime. 100% the anime made suzuna a reporter or something, and the part when suzuna and sena were supposed to meet for thre first time, they already knew each other. what the hell? But I do like episode 15 of eyeshield 21. that gag was funny. "eyeshield-bunshin-no-jutsu!" They made the normal episodes more serious than it really is, the characters are totally different, physically and personality-wise
    <br />Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com<br /><br />Join our *Paint* thread! It&#039;s awesome! Newbies and Experts alike!! XD<br />http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10139

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member heavens_dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The anime is such a disappointment! The manga is a hundred times better than the anime. I agree that it's the worst transition from manga to anime. The awesome scenes from the manga totally makes me shiver so of course the anime *must* live up to the effects. But it's just crap, the animation doesn't even make up for it. The characters are distorted and inconsistant. The thing the ticks me off is Sena's running looks really unnatural.

Not to mention the fillers so early into the series! Aghhh! If you have time to put in fillers (i.e Especially episode 45) then keep in line with the manga! Naruto and Bleach are already going on for long enough, stop the madness!

Though I must admit, the few first episodes are decent and I actually really love the anime it at that point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sorata's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

True, the game against Oujou was pretty good, the effects of Shin´s Spear Tackle were great, but after that the anime becomes
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I've watched only episodes 01-05 for the moment, and wonder if I'll continue... The art is really, really bad, I mean, I've just watched (again) Excel Saga, which has been made in 1999, and I find the animation a lot better than Eyeshield21's...

Well, the only thing that'll keep me watching the manga is Mamo-nee And just because I LOVE Aya Hirano, her seiyuu

Art by 双瀬 聖

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean, that will make you watch the anime, or you have a way to watch manga and you're not telling us :P

I still can't believe that my friends who see 352525235253453253 anime series love the anime of ES21 and are addicted to it, and they go all "WOW!!! A new chapter got released?!" And they have the same problem with AG. With both most of them don't read the manga, and that's a shame Oo

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThE WoRm
    You mean, that will make you watch the anime, or you have a way to watch manga and you're not telling us :P
    Yup, I've taken all the chapters of the manga, put them in an .avi file, added some music and hired some friends to dub it

Well, of course I didn't do that, but now that I think about it, it'd probably be better than the real ES21 anime

Art by 双瀬 聖

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I've seen someone who did it with full moon, without the dub ofcourse Oo and put it on youtube ^^"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't like the anime. There was an episode where Hiruma suddenly had gloves on, and disappeared in a sec. O.O
    I have no idea who made this avatar, but I&#039;ll gladly credit them once I know who made it, so please imform me if you know.<br /><br />------------<br />I&#039;m the same Soushio at [Ju-Ni], Saki at KEFI Forums, and Ren at Timcanpi Forums.<br />------------<br /><br />Interests:<br />Kanda Yuu.<br />XD XD XD XD XD XD

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, in the manga, there is a chapter where Sakuraba wears a maid uniform, talks with Unsui and then suddenly!!! He has his usual school cloths... :P (207)

The anime sucks, yet

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually you can see him changing on page 15 of 207

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe es21 would be more popular if the anime was better, >< than i could talk to my freinds at school about es21, along with all the other mangas! ^^
    <br />Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com<br /><br />Join our *Paint* thread! It&#039;s awesome! Newbies and Experts alike!! XD<br />http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10139

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG...the last episode... it DIDNT look like Yoichi was insanely cracking up in tears. It LOOKED like he was so happy about Gen's return, he was CRYING!!! FRICKING CRYING!! NOT CRAKING UP!!!! ARRGH!!!!

..other than that..I liked ep 65 & 79! Yoichi's entrance ROCKED!!!!!!! They were good! ^_^ (& a feeeeeeeeew other things...)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sushi's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

love the manga dislike the anime not to say hate it just dislike it....
    it's such a waste you know having such a good story being undenyingly bad in the anime>>>esspecially the graphic<<<<

i'm so disappointed but still i watched it cause the feeling is still there and the emotion you get from watching and reading is very different so i still watch it
    I'm a reader myself and i like to watch anime's badly so >>>this is my humble opinion <<<yeah right<<<

A white rose for one's true love

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OS.Hoshi
    ..other than that..I liked ep 65 & 79! Yoichi's entrance ROCKED!!!!!!!
    I hate the anime. I really hate the anime. But Hiruma's entrance in episode 79 was fucking great !!! Almost made me want to scream like a random fangirl

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sushi's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

where to get those eps???

raw or subbed?

A white rose for one's true love

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast