Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Grimmjow Discussion Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow Discussion Thread

So, ive been thinking a bit about how past arcs have gone.. and i suddenly get the feeling that grimmjow is going to become a good guy. I mean, if you look back at the fights that Ichigo had against Renji in SS, there are many similarities between ichigo and renji's rivalry and the rivalry between ichigo and grimmjow. Also, Grimmjow doesn't seem to get along very well with the espada members, and his loyalty to Aizen doesn't seem to be the greatest. Anybody else think so?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grimmjow... a good guy??

Not a chance , only if kubo is presured by grimm fans.
    Quote Quote:
    Vlado: So you are gonna become homuressu?<br />Dedal:Oh, I told her about the homeless thing and she took it too hard.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity The Boff's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

im having a hard time seeing that. if you consider the facts, that this dude is in fact a hollow, ie. he has no heart and is driven purely by instinct just like the other hollows.
    i cant really see him turning "good"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member sh0jin's Avatar
    Knocking on Hell's gates but no ones answering.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe not turn to good but could aid ichigo and group for selfish reasons. Think about it both realms (soul society and huedo mundo) are lead by shinigamis, they should be lead by their types. So grimmjaw seems to be the only hollow that shows disapproval of the mannerism of the current order.He could easily assist the enemy (ichigo and co) to take out a few of aizen's buddies and when the time is right turn on the group to gain full power of huedo mundo. Problem is that i'm assuming that aizen has the highest power which may not be the case, also that i'm giving to much credit to grimmjaw's thought process. He does acts on instinct and he has yet to show stategic fighting skills, shoot first ask question later. Also the fact that by grimmjaw seeking help might show as being weak (note: when ichigo asked about grimmjaw having one arm, he stated that he didnt need it to finish off ichigo). So all in all, i really didnt make any progress. lol.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ryderdm3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see him turning good, but I do see him living a lot longer than most would expect him to live. I think he is going to aid Ichigo in some manner, but eventually he'll be cut down by Ulquiorra or Aizen.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member graphic_content's Avatar
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

if he were ever to turn on Aizen - it would purely be for selfish reasons (lacking a purity of heart) - but I think that up to this point he is dying to kill Ichigo - he has been stopped three time already:

1.by Tousen
    2.by Hirako
    3.by Uliquiorra (from releasing his Zanpaktou)

this guy really wants to kill Ichigo - and I dont think he would hesitate to if given the chance - he wants his pride back.
    What's necessary in a fight isn't fear; Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me"; If you protect someone, "I won't let them die". If you attack, "I'll cut them".

- [urahara] kisuke

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but I'd imagine he still wants revenge on Tousen. We all know he's gonna die, but I think he'll turn on his own allies, like graphic_content said, for selfish reasons. In response to the comparison between the Ichigo/Renji rivalry and the Ichigo/Grimmjow rivalry, there's definitely more animosity towards Ichigo in Grimmjow than there ever was in Renji. They'll never be "friends".

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is, I can't really see Ichigo killing Grimmjow, so after their fight, and Ichigo's inevitable victory... what's gonna happen to Grimmjow? He'll probably end up just like almost every other enemy that ichigo has fought up till now (Ishida, Renji, Ikkaku, Kenpachi, Biyakuya) ...joining Ichigo.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kulong's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dun really care if he good or evil i just want to see him release his soul cutter =P im dying to see it =D
    Quack!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kulong
    i dun really care if he good or evil i just want to see him release his soul cutter =P im dying to see it =D
    I suppose that's one way to look at it..

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daioten
    The thing is, I can't really see Ichigo killing Grimmjow, so after their fight, and Ichigo's inevitable victory... what's gonna happen to Grimmjow? He'll probably end up just like almost every other enemy that ichigo has fought up till now (Ishida, Renji, Ikkaku, Kenpachi, Biyakuya) ...joining Ichigo.
    The thing is, neither of those that you mentioned were truely evil at heart. We've seen all of them to be kind in some way, even Kenpachi. Grimmjow is Grimmjow, he'll never be any different. I do agree that Ichigo won't kill him. I think Ichigo will beat him down, but leave him alive. Then Grimmjow will do something to hurt Aizen and co which will of course aid the good guys, and then he'll be killed by his former comrades.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member erieru's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I think if he ever does go agains aizen will be to get revenge from his arm, then he would go on his own agenda

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's possible. I mean there are always going to be hollows. It's not impossible for him to help the good guys by betraying Aizen in some way and then dissapearing in HM to do his own thing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member walkie's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i like him as a bad guy and dont want to see him as a good guy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkManSharingan32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow is definetly not going to be a good guy...
    But he doesn't exactly strike me as someone who likes conformity.

When the time comes, he will do what he wants to do...
    Weather Aizen-sama likes it or not.
    ~Elemental Manipulation at its Best~

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast