Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kenpachi

    87 76.99%
  • Hitsguya

    26 23.01%
New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 181 to 186 of 186

Thread: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

  1. #181
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

    Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Which is why I said I'm waiting...?
    Well sorry for my apparent incompetence

  2. #182
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

    Kenpachi wins it easily after timeskip as it seems that his current power is way superiour compared to Hitsugaya's.
    Knepachi managed to take down 3 Sternenritter, while Hitsugaya couldn't do anything against one. Of course with Bankai he might have won, but it doesn't seem that his current opponent put any effort in their fight, so going by what Hitsugaya shown so far... he can't obviously win against current Ken-chan.

  3. #183
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Knepachi managed to take down 3 Sternenritter, while Hitsugaya couldn't do anything against one. Of course with Bankai he might have won, but it doesn't seem that his current opponent put any effort in their fight, so going by what Hitsugaya shown so far... he can't obviously win against current Ken-chan.
    This whole Kenpachi beat 3 whilst no one else has beaten 1 thing is a non-starter. It relies entirely on all the stirnritter having similar power levels. It is like saying that mr X beat 3 Shinigami therefore as mr Y is struggling against 1, Mr X is stronger.
    Firstly it ignores the fighting styles of all shinigami (against their targets), and 2ndly (and most importantly) it ignores differences in strength between the shinigami.
    It could be Aizen, Yamamoto and Kyouraku OR it could be Rukia, Renji and Ikkaku.
    If Mr X is fighting the 2nd set (Rukia set), and mr Y is fighting Aizen - then of course mr Y will have trouble, whilst Mr X will easily win.
    If Mr X is fighting the 1st set however, then he is obviously stronger. Problem is, as all fights were off screened (including most of Hitsugaya's fight), we have NO WAY to state that Kenpachi's targets were anywhere near as strong.

    2ndly, Hitsugaya will have bankai. So his 'poor show' (not doing so bad in my opinion - look at poor mr Byakuya) against the stirnrittern is even less relevant as Hitsugaya was stripped of his most powerful moves (perhaps even 5X his strength).
    As Kenpachi doesn't have Bankai, he was not stripped of any potential power. Now, sure, it looked like he had not removed his eyepatch - but as he is a close combat fighter (mainly), whereas Hitsugaya mainly uses powerful ice attacks (which the stirnrittern had copies of - if not more powerful ones due to a stolen bankai) Hitsugaya is much more restricted than Kenpachi in these stirnrittern fights.

    Now, although I generally consider Kenpachi a stronger captain than Hitsugaya (I think that Hitsugaya is one of the weaker captains generally), Hitsugaya is a poor matchup for Kenpachi. Mainly as he can fly around firing moves from range at Kenpachi. Kenpachi has not shown bankai, or strong long range moves (ignoring his cutting a building in half against Ichigo, he has not shown any at all). Kenpachi can not reach or touch Hitsugaya easily.
    Hitsugaya wins this in my opinion.
    Infinite RAGE!

  4. #184
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

    Well, no matter how you look at it, those who Kenpachi managed to beat weren't weasklings in any way. One of them even became Kenpachi itself with the same powerlevel, thus Kenpachi stated that he had to become stronger than he was before that fight, so how come you say that they were weak in any way?
    Also, I really doubt that Hitsugaya will have any different result even with Bankai. His performance is always quite poor during all the series. Kenpachi was stronger than Hitsugaya before timeskip and it seems that now he became considerably stronger.

    P.S. If you talk about Hitsu beeing stripped of his Bankai, well Ken-chan took down those three Sternennritters and had his eye-patch still intact. So he also didn't use his form of Bankai... He only seemed to use it against the Bach-wannabe guy, but still lost to him.
    P.P.S. In this manga the most important thing is your Reiatsu level and it seems that Kenpachi is leagues above Hitsugaya even with his eye-patch intact, so no way Hitsu's attacks will damage Kenpachi, especially if he takes his eye-patch off.

  5. #185
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, no matter how you look at it, those who Kenpachi managed to beat weren't weasklings in any way. One of them even became Kenpachi itself with the same powerlevel, thus Kenpachi stated that he had to become stronger than he was before that fight, so how come you say that they were weak in any way?
    I think you are misunderstanding my point. Fact is that Kenpachi becomes stronger than he was before in EVERY FIGHT he does against a strong opponent - check his Nnotoria fight for example.
    I do not say they were weak, only that we have no clue as to how strong they were. It is an important difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Also, I really doubt that Hitsugaya will have any different result even with Bankai. His performance is always quite poor during all the series. Kenpachi was stronger than Hitsugaya before timeskip and it seems that now he became considerably stronger.
    Hitsugayas performance is not poor, it is just - like Kommamura (but to a lesser extent - Aizen twice!?!??!? and newly hollowfied Tousen?!?) Hitsugaya often gets put against insanely strong opponents - all except his pathetic (in my opinion) showing against the first arancar in the real world (can't remember the name - the one where Hitsugaya had his seal on his power).
    I am not denying that Kenpachi is much stronger than Hitsugaya (I even say as much in my previous response). However, Hitsugaya is a bad matchup for Kenpachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    P.S. If you talk about Hitsu beeing stripped of his Bankai, well Ken-chan took down those three Sternennritters and had his eye-patch still intact. So he also didn't use his form of Bankai... He only seemed to use it against the Bach-wannabe guy, but still lost to him.
    P.P.S. In this manga the most important thing is your Reiatsu level and it seems that Kenpachi is leagues above Hitsugaya even with his eye-patch intact, so no way Hitsu's attacks will damage Kenpachi, especially if he takes his eye-patch off.
    I do not agree with the P.P.S, as it has been shown to be wrong many times. With smarts often beating brute force of reiatsu. In fact, the whole Aizen saying that to SoiFong occasion is quite suspect, what with him being part hougyoku and her under illusion, etc. etc. etc...
    Last edited by zimbardo; November 01, 2012 at 10:23 PM.
    Infinite RAGE!

  6. #186
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

    @ZImbardo Hitsugaya is a bad math up for Ken WHy? Because he can't beat him? that's kinda the only reason because he can use range attacks and that's a perfect strategy to deal with Kenpachi who tanks attacks and is a Close combatant.

    With that being said he coulnd't beat Kenpachi pre-time Skip and still can't. Kenpachi did Kill 3 SR All who can steal a bankia and are captain Lv. Hitsugaya in my belief most likely survived due to Yama completely drying up the air in SS which halted his bankia to be used by the SR. Also Kenpachi oesn't use his full strenght in a match unless he's going to die and he doesn't want to die as we seen in his fight with Noi. Only Ichigo made Ken get serious after he was wounded all over. So Yea Kenpachi had to Best himself vs Lloyd fighting unorthodox or creating new moves on the spot. kenpachi is the greatest Improv fighter seen i bleach thus far.

New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts