Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kenpachi

87 76.99%
  • Hitsguya

26 23.01%
New Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kenpachi VS Hitsguya

is this a joke.....
    this battle would be very easy for kenpachi.
    Something as simple as eating an ace cream lol
    Minato is the male barbie .Barbie is popular for being pretty and Minato for being cool. Power wise compare to the top is just

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kitten320's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No matter what shit Hitsugaya will do this time, Kenpachi owns. His reiatsu alone will be aniugh to sand Hitsugaya flying and then use two hands to break his mirror trick and then once again to kill him for sure.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Galbert-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me take a crack at this...

Kenpachi has kendo huge amounts of reiatsu
    Hitsugaya has ryusenka, sennen hyourou, and hyoten hyakkaso

Kenpachi can take powerful attacks head on, as witnessed when he took tousen's benihiko like nothing. I think Kenpachi can take ryusenka head on and if he got trapped in sennen, he would break out with reiatsu alone. hyoten would be the problem. I still see kenpachi winning this battle though
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jakes
    Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
    ---------

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1691077

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Behiko is hardly powerful, being a shikai attack. Now don't get me wrong, he can definitely take powerful attacks. Problem is this battle is an issue of range. If it stays majorly in the close range, Hitsugaya is heavily disadvantaged. If it stay's long ranged, Kenpachi is going to have issues, lacking any significant ranged abilities.

There's also the matter of time, as the longer this goes on, the more Kenpachi has an edge. Hitsugaya would have to be able to do enough damage quickly enough to take him down, but as that's Kenpachi it's going to be damn hard.

I'd also go into busting out of Sennen Hyoro with Reiatsu alone being pure stupid, but then I remember it's Kenpachi and opinion on the matter. Now cutting the ice pillars before they can enclose on the other hand would make perfect sense.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Galbert-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Behiko is hardly powerful, being a shikai attack. Now don't get me wrong, he can definitely take powerful attacks. Problem is this battle is an issue of range. If it stays majorly in the close range, Hitsugaya is heavily disadvantaged. If it stay's long ranged, Kenpachi is going to have issues, lacking any significant ranged abilities.

There's also the matter of time, as the longer this goes on, the more Kenpachi has an edge. Hitsugaya would have to be able to do enough damage quickly enough to take him down, but as that's Kenpachi it's going to be damn hard.

I'd also go into busting out of Sennen Hyoro with Reiatsu alone being pure stupid, but then I remember it's Kenpachi and opinion on the matter. Now cutting the ice pillars before they can enclose on the other hand would make perfect sense.
    I respect your opinion on the matter dude so don't hold back from saying anything. That does make perfect sense, cutting the pillars down before enclosing. The question would be if kendo were needed or not.

tj/
    I know this is frowned upon as evidence or w/e, but Kenpachi busted out of Saigyoku Nijigasumi with reiatsu alone. /tj
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jakes
    Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
    ---------

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1691077

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey it's opinion based, we could go either way all day with whether or not that's how it would work. I happen to hold busting out with Pure Reiatsu not working simply because neither Harribel nor Luppi remotely tried it. While Luppi is severely questionable, Harribel at the very least was freaking above Ulquiorra's First release stage, which the mere presence of was practically making Ichigo crap himself. And Aizen is a monster, and has Tousen and Gin with him, yet they can't bust out of Yamamoto's shikai flame trap tech? I mean granted Yamamoto is a monster too, but I find that off. I could see other people holding the opinion, Kenpachi is a monster after all, but by that notion alone I happen to hold the opposite stance.

Naturally even ignoring that bit's filler, that was not only a shikai ability but also not exactly in a physical medium like 'ice' pretty much. Here we're talking a Bankai level 'Final Move' of sorts, so frankly I'd assume they're not in the same level of power.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi will win for sure. Even if Hitsuguya got the upper hand kenpachi can just take of is eyepatch and take back the advantage
    The One True Soul Ruler

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe this battle is easy for Kenpachi as others see it. First of all, Kenpachi is a fighter who can only fight at close range. He doesn't know Kido or he doesn't have zanpktou ability that can hit its opponent from a distance. On the other hand, Hitsu ice based techniques can be delivered from a distance. Whether it be Sennen Hyoro or Hyoten Hyakkaso, it will be extremely hard for Kenpachi to avoid these attacks or counter them. I don't see him breaking through the ice if he is caught.

In nutshell, its not a pretty match-up for Kenpachi. Kenpachi is more suited to fight someone like Nnoitra or Ichigo. So I give the edge to Hitsugaya.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I don't believe this battle is easy for Kenpachi as others see it. First of all, Kenpachi is a fighter who can only fight at close range. He doesn't know Kido or he doesn't have zanpktou ability that can hit its opponent from a distance. On the other hand, Hitsu ice based techniques can be delivered from a distance. Whether it be Sennen Hyoro or Hyoten Hyakkaso, it will be extremely hard for Kenpachi to avoid these attacks or counter them. I don't see him breaking through the ice if he is caught.

In nutshell, its not a pretty match-up for Kenpachi. Kenpachi is more suited to fight someone like Nnoitra or Ichigo. So I give the edge to Hitsugaya.
    As far as the freezing flower of Hitsugay, Kenpachi will just destroy seeing how it make crack from Hallibel due to her reatsu.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    As far as the freezing flower of Hitsugay, Kenpachi will just destroy seeing how it make crack from Hallibel due to her reatsu.
    I could be wrong but I think it was WW scream that cracked the ice. Hallibel did not break it. Kenpachi's monstrous reiatsu may be able to break the ice but its a big IF.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I could be wrong but I think it was WW scream that cracked the ice. Hallibel did not break it. Kenpachi's monstrous reiatsu may be able to break the ice but its a big IF.
    I thought so too but nah she's just busted out off it Undamaged..Some big grand attack their Hitsugaya...And since Yammi and Harribel has busted out of his Ice attacks....ALso Luppi has survived his ice prism . So why the hell can't Kenpachi break out!?!?!?!? Come On Thorn

Hitsugaya has 1 Kill #11, while Kenpachi fought 2 caps almost killed 1, and took out #5 n his fraccion plus #0 Yammi.....Hitsugaya has the range but Kenpachi is just gonna be slashing apart his ice sculpture's unable to freeze him which ever attack does he can break out with his reiatsu, and hasn't killed anybody with his attacks yet. like i mentioned Ken can also swing his sword and have a building fall..Swing of Kenpachi's sword would Cut Hitsugaya in 2 he losess due to stamina and simple overkill in Ken's power.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ice doesn't cause physical damage where you can see it. Its more.internal damage.

As for halibel, she was trapped.and would have died but ww saved her. Same.with luppi, the ice.injured him and.he.would.have died. That's how.grimjow was able.to kill him so.easily. Hitsu is by no means a pushover.

However, if we go off of the last part of the fkt arc, i would say ken is more "powerful" but with the current arc and that Hitsu has supposedly mastered his bankai, i will hold off on the judgment

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Figured I'd revisit this. Weve seen Ken can take down some SR but whats in store for Hitsugaya's abilities? If he's mastered his bankai, there should be no reason for the 3 petals. If that's the case then he can control where his Hyōten Hyakkasō strikes. And so far that's his best and strongest ability. If he can use it at full power instead of just with one petal because of the lack of control, I think he could win against Kenpachi. I'm not voting yet because I want to see what he is capable of as of lately.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Figured I'd revisit this. Weve seen Ken can take down some SR but whats in store for Hitsugaya's abilities? If he's mastered his bankai, there should be no reason for the 3 petals. If that's the case then he can control where his Hyōten Hyakkasō strikes. And so far that's his best and strongest ability. If he can use it at full power instead of just with one petal because of the lack of control, I think he could win against Kenpachi. I'm not voting yet because I want to see what he is capable of as of lately.
    You probably won't see that anytime soom because his Bankai is stolen

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Which is why I said I'm waiting...?

New Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast