Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Kenpachi VS. Ichigo

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kenpachi Zarkai

22 37.29%
  • Ichigo Kurosaki

37 62.71%
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenpachi vs. Ichigo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi vs. Ichigo

Kenpachi full power(no eyepacth and two hands)
    Ichigo full power(bankai and vizard mask, no mask time)

hes stronger period
    Last edited by yellowman1; October 23, 2008 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kenpachi VS. Ichigo

Ichigo is the strongest, i think the manga has done a great job of showing how unstopable he can be

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ichigo would win. Even if Kenpachi can block GT onehanded, Ichigo is faster than him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo would win. Ichigo has been showing some skill and surprising many people. He always seems to come up with some ability that gives him more of a reason to win, then doing it.
    People that can speak to swords > people that can't.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think ichigo would stand a chance based on what we have seen it took him 3 times to brealy beat the 6TH ESPADA grimm. and kenpachi deafeated the 5th who even said his stronger then the 6th and as we all know they are even a rank lowest being the strongest and 10 being weakest...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yellowman1 View Post
    i dont think ichigo would stand a chance based on what we have seen it took him 3 times to brealy beat the 6TH ESPADA grimm. and kenpachi deafeated the 5th who even said his stronger then the 6th and as we all know they are even a rank lowest being the strongest and 10 being weakest...
    While I have a serious problem with the GJ and Ichigo fight, you did see the end where Ichigo demolished GJ.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he one while clinging to his life his mask was a ring around his eye he brealy won even the 5th said so

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he one while clinging to his life his mask was a ring around his eye he brealy won even the 5th said so
    The 5th also said that a shinigami's sword couldn't cut him. Yet Kenpachi made that argument null and void. Ichigo had enough strenght after his fight with Grimmjow to protect Grimmjow from Noitra's blade.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joshua~ View Post
    The 5th also said that a shinigami's sword couldn't cut him. Yet Kenpachi made that argument null and void. Ichigo had enough strenght after his fight with Grimmjow to protect Grimmjow from Noitra's blade.
    your right he had the str. to get his attention run for his life then block and still get ragged dolled....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

your right he had the str. to get his attention run for his life then block and still get ragged dolled....
    Read the chapter again. Ichigo did far better then he should have. Even trading a few blows, he wasn't even using Vizard Form.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

And should Ichigo match Ulquiorra, the next fight we're leading up to after the Captains versus Espada elite? Ichigo has already fought Kenpachi to a draw - that is a fact. Kenpachi has not varied greatly in strength since that time, he is perhaps a little stronger? Ichigo's growth, by the standards of Soul Society, is phenomenal. He HAS grown. We must allow that he is so wildly inconsistent in his power levels, but we have ALREADY seen that a resolute, steadily powered Ichigo can at least MATCH Kenpachi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Even taking into account that Kenpachi's battle senses sharpened in his Nnoitra match, he is still horribly outclassed by Ichigo's speed and to a lesser extent reiatsu.

Kenpachi is too slow to keep up with Ichigo's hyper speed and his GT's pack too much power for him to simply block. I definitely see Ichigo winning this fight without too much trouble if he can get serious.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. Ichigo knows of Kenpachi's massive amount of spiritual pressure so he knows what he's going up against. he has prior knowledge of attacks. Then again Kenpachi who doesn't have the same amount of knowledge on Ichigo, has knowledge nonetheless. Based on information Ichigo wins. Based on speed definitely Ichigo. On power Ichigo might have a hard time but in the end he would come out on top.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nordicbattlesigns View Post
    And should Ichigo match Ulquiorra, the next fight we're leading up to after the Captains versus Espada elite? Ichigo has already fought Kenpachi to a draw - that is a fact. Kenpachi has not varied greatly in strength since that time, he is perhaps a little stronger? Ichigo's growth, by the standards of Soul Society, is phenomenal. He HAS grown. We must allow that he is so wildly inconsistent in his power levels, but we have ALREADY seen that a resolute, steadily powered Ichigo can at least MATCH Kenpachi.
    he should match him? he fought him a cupole of hours ago and was left on the floor looking like a hollow (hole though him) he hit ulquiorra with hits strongest get. (bankai and mask on) and he stopped it, not with his sword either his BARE hands. and again he brealy beat grimm. the 5th even said it him self and dont tell its cause he was fighting someone b4 cause ken. saved him from a friccon stomping him into the ground killed him then killed the 5th after being cut up and the 5th hand put str8 though him TWICE! and ichigo falls after he gets one hand and no cuts? and he couldnt even cut the 4th....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he should match him? he fought him a cupole of hours ago and was left on the floor looking like a hollow (hole though him) he hit ulquiorra with hits strongest get. (bankai and mask on) and he stopped it, not with his sword either his BARE hands. and again he brealy beat grimm. the 5th even said it him self and dont tell its cause he was fighting someone b4 cause ken. saved him from a friccon stomping him into the ground killed him then killed the 5th after being cut up and the 5th hand put str8 though him TWICE! and ichigo falls after he gets one hand and no cuts? and he couldnt even cut the 4th....
    Ichigo was able to fight Nnoitra after he beat GJ. Thats really good.

As for the point about Ulqui... lol. Ichigo went from only keeping his Mask on for 11 seconds to 15 minutes in about the same space of time. Kubo will make it happen. Though I am personally hoping for Ishida to interrupt and fight Ulqui and then die killing Ulqui, such a badass end for Ishida.

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast