Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 293 Discussion [Naruto]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 293 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ShadwsofArchonia
    Sasuke won't kill Naruto? You screwed up with your logic right there.

Let me help you get back on the correct path.

Sasuke found out to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan he needs to kill his best friend.
    Sasuke realized Naruto is his best friend.
    Sasuke Fought Naruto at Valley of End
    Sasuke tried to kill Naruto.
    Sasuke failed to kill Naruto, upon seeing the Kyuubi awaken from Naruto.
    Sasuke got more vengefuly envious at Naruto for having a power greater than him. Now consider this, Naruto was at his first tail of chakra when fighting Sasuke's level two curse seal of Heaven. In the manga Naruto can control three tails before loosing control. The amount of destruction he caused with three tails during his beginning fight with Orochimaru proved that his three tails then have more power than Sasuke's Level Two Curse Seal of Heaven. In simpler words, Kyuubi Chakra > Curse Seal of Heaven - Level Two. Also take into consideration, that Naruto was holding back a good deal of his power when in his first tail format because he feared that not holding back would kill Sasuke. I mean for crying out loud this is the Kyuubi no Kitsune we are dealing with here. Orochimaru has problems dealing with it, and since that seems to be the case. Sasuke has no chance.
    Lastly, seeing to as Sasuke is ridiculously envious of Naruto for his "power" he wants to kill Naruto, because if he could beat that power. Than he would be strong enough to kill Itachi.

So, my friend who doesn't have enough evidence to back his words. Sasuke will kill Naruto, if its the last thing he does before trying to kill Itachi.
    Blablabla ...
    Sasuke has no reason to fight Naruto or even to kill him..

He could've killed him during the fight at the valley, but he didn't cause he decides to obtain the Mangekyou by his own way.
    By saying "i'll do it my own way" he knew Naruto was still alive when he left.
    So there's no reason for him to fight him again since he already beat him once.No reason to kill him cause he doesn't want to.

The only reason Sasuke would fight Naruto ,could be to test his strength.

A propos prediction ... i wonder if Sasuke knows Oroshi want his body.
    * If he doesn't ,what will be his reaction once Naruto or smone reveal it to him.
    * If he does ... there's gonna be a lot of theory :-)

So does he or does he not ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he knows, during their fight he tells Sasuke why Orochimaru wants him. Knowing that, Sasuke still says he'll go to Orochimaru.
    http://mangesharingan.blogspot.com/<br /><br />by blog (read the rants and what not at your own risk there is alot of swearing and anger o_O)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enzomars
    Blablabla ...
    Sasuke has no reason to fight Naruto or even to kill him.

He could've killed him during the fight at the valley, but he didn't cause he decides to obtain the Mangekyou by his own way.
    By saying "i'll do it my own way" he knew Naruto was still alive when he left.
    So there's no reason for him to fight him again since he already beat him once.No reason to kill him cause he doesn't want to.

The only reason Sasuke would fight Naruto ,could be to test his strength.

A propos prediction ... i wonder if Sasuke knows Oroshi want his body.
    * If he doesn't ,what will be his reaction once Naruto or smone reveal it to him.
    * If he does ... there's gonna be a lot of theory :-)

So does he or does he not ?
    Like Solitaryman said, Even with him knowing why Orochimaru wants him, he still went to Hebi-teme. In any situation, Sasuke will kill Naruto, you forget Orochimaru wanted to get rid of Naruto during the fight between him and Tsunade. He tried to kill naruto then, no doubt he would try to get Sasuke to kill Naruto now. That would be like two birds with one stone. The Kyuubi will be out of his way for his plans to succeed and Sasuke will obtain the Mangekyou. Which will bring one step closer for Orochimaru to take Sasuke's body. Bla-bla-bla you think I say? Well atleast I have reason enough to back my argument. Unlike you...oh and please do us all a favor and learn the english language and how to spell its wording.
    Shadow. 90% comical and intelligent by value. Use responsibly. See user for details.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep He Does Know and he still went with orochimaru. Remember during the episode Before Naruto got the tail, he told sasuke this, "Orochimaru only wants you for your body, you might get killed." They were on top of the statues when he revealed this (i believe)..i have all the episodes so i could check for ya..

Also Sasuke couldnt kill naruto either...why? when they clashed (LVL 2)Sasuke and (Kyuubi LVL 1)Naruto they cancelled each others attack and Sasuke ended up only punching Naruto in his chest and Naruto was only able to get a scratch on his forehead protector.. Check The episode they cancelled each others attacks..How do you think the chakra ball formed around them ?

EDIT: dammit i need to edit and type faster.

Post Thanks / Like

Now my prediction for 293 or the next chapters:

All the characters present in the last chapters are going to fight :-) pretty obvious.

But i'll add that someone's gonna show up:

* Sasuke : to interupt the sensless fight between Naruto and Oroshi
    ( even 5 tailed kyuubi-Naruto is no match for Oroshi (Edo tensei and stuff= certain death))
    And then the talking will start again...

Or
    * someone really strong ( Maybe Jiraiya again ): Again to interrupt the fight or for other purpose that will lead to the interruption of the fight

Cause if not: Naruto is sooooo dead ! Of course if Oro get bored or starts to think Naruto's a menace for him, he'll finish him ( maybe summoning Yonda-ime , damn that could be a fight )

Some Maths: 2 Sannin + young Naruto = Couldn't kill freakin' invalide armless Jutsu-less Oroshi + younger Kabuto.

so 1 Guinea pig + 2 Genins (good ones) + crazzy Kyuubi-Naruto =? Kill Renewed Oroshi + 2 years Older Kabuto

Also remember: Fighting Oroshi could be = fighting him + 3 Others persons if he wants (you know who :-) )

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Edo Tensei !!!!!!! (Summoning Technique - Impure World Resurrection)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raine_Joybringer's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I think the main interest for the last chapter was 'what is Sai's -real- mission?'. There's no way it could be capturing/killing Naruto. Although Sai is strong for his age, he's still no match for Naruto, especially now Naruto is popping out the tails and going beserk. It is possible that Sai's real mission is just to GATHER information on Naruto's abilities, and perhaps Orochimaru as well. Seeing as though Sai has taken to the air, there's very little he can do to support the rest of the team. And seeing that the jerk left Sakura to fall to her doom, I doubt he'd actually even -try- to do anything in the way of support.

Orochimaru is stronger than Jiraiya, and he has a lot of freaky moves (open wide and say ah!!). I think Orochimaru is bluffing when he says Naruto is still weaker than Sasuke, unless Sasuke suddenly jumped to Itachi-level in just 2.5 years... which I doubt. Otherwise Sasuke would have already gone out and killed his brother.

As for if Naruto will win? I'm doubtful... Orochimaru is a slippery guy, and I'm sure he has a lot more to play in this story.

RJ's Avatar Rotation!:

Visit my dA account: deviantART Or my FF.net account: Fanfiction.net

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Some Maths: 2 Sannin + young Naruto = Couldn't kill freakin' invalide armless Jutsu-less Oroshi + younger Kabuto.

so 1 Guinea pig + 2 Genins (good ones) + crazzy Kyuubi-Naruto =? Kill Renewed Oroshi + 2 years Older Kabuto
    Well, you have to remember that in that battle (Jiraiya/Tsunade/Naruto vs. Kabuto/Orochimaru) that Jiraiya was suffering from the effects of whatever Tsunade had slipped him, and could barely control his chakra as a result. Plus, Kabuto was making great use of Tsunade's fear of blood, an advantage he has over none of the participants right now.

I agree that Naruto has little to no chance of defeating Orochimaru here, but since the battle basically seems to be down to Naruto vs. Orochimaru with Yamato possibly able to help out, it's hardly fair to call it Naruto/Sakura/Sai/Yamato vs. Orochimaru/Kabuto. Also, Sakura's a Chuunin now, and I believe Sai is a Jounin.
    [img width=282 height=170]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/devomania/smallfingers.jpg[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devo
    Well, you have to remember that in that battle (Jiraiya/Tsunade/Naruto vs. Kabuto/Orochimaru) that Jiraiya was suffering from the effects of whatever Tsunade had slipped him, and could barely control his chakra as a result. Plus, Kabuto was making great use of Tsunade's fear of blood, an advantage he has over none of the participants right now.

I agree that Naruto has little to no chance of defeating Orochimaru here, but since the battle basically seems to be down to Naruto vs. Orochimaru with Yamato possibly able to help out, it's hardly fair to call it Naruto/Sakura/Sai/Yamato vs. Orochimaru/Kabuto. Also, Sakura's a Chuunin now, and I believe Sai is a Jounin.
    Ok. Sorry for the wrong Maths ^_^

And thanks for the info: Didn't know Sakura was a Chuunin, and Sai a !!!Jounin!!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I also believe that the edo tensei you had mentioned won't work any longer because the 3 previous hokages all had been sealed in the stomach of the 4th's dying jutsu (can't remember what it was called but someone else can help me out with that one i'm sure : D)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cueil's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me help you get back on the correct path.

Sasuke found out to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan he needs to kill his best friend.
    Sasuke realized Naruto is his best friend.
    Sasuke Fought Naruto at Valley of End
    Sasuke tried to kill Naruto.
    Sasuke failed to kill Naruto, upon seeing the Kyuubi awaken from Naruto.
    Sasuke got more vengefuly envious at Naruto for having a power greater than him. Now consider this, Naruto was at his first tail of chakra when fighting Sasuke's level two curse seal of Heaven. In the manga Naruto can control three tails before loosing control. The amount of destruction he caused with three tails during his beginning fight with Orochimaru proved that his three tails then have more power than Sasuke's Level Two Curse Seal of Heaven. In simpler words, Kyuubi Chakra > Curse Seal of Heaven - Level Two. Also take into consideration, that Naruto was holding back a good deal of his power when in his first tail format because he feared that not holding back would kill Sasuke. I mean for crying out loud this is the Kyuubi no Kitsune we are dealing with here. Orochimaru has problems dealing with it, and since that seems to be the case. Sasuke has no chance.
    Lastly, seeing to as Sasuke is ridiculously envious of Naruto for his "power" he wants to kill Naruto, because if he could beat that power. Than he would be strong enough to kill Itachi.

So, my friend who doesn't have enough evidence to back his words. Sasuke will kill Naruto, if its the last thing he does before trying to kill Itachi.
    A promise was made... he will not walk the same path as his brother... how about you learn to read[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:43:21 PM_________________________________________________people seem to not understand Sasuke at all[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:45:14 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by devo

Sai is no jounin... I'm sure that's something that isn't just given away and it's pretty obvious that Tsunada doesn't trust the boy[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:47:17 PM_________________________________________________even if you mean he's on a jounin level I don't think that it's so... a high level chunin maybe, but as far as I've seen he's probably not at jounin level[br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 10:49:50 PM_________________________________________________I could be wrong... and maybe I should get my thoughts together before I post next time ... -_- damn Xbox Live Arcade!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

You're the one screwing up logics here.

The main problem is your way of seing things. You should rather think like this; there are more than one way of winning a battle.
    Sasuke won a small battle against his brother by NOT killing Naruto as he had the perfect chance.
    Not a win in it's commen sence, but a small victory for Sasuke as a person.

Sasuke could have killed Naruto after their match, but after he knocked Naruto unconcious, he saw his Konoha-headprotector with a scar laying next to Naruto, and thought back at what he said, about Naruto would never be able to scratch his head-protector. He then understood Naruto as a worthy apponent as he DID infact scratch it. He also aimed for his head-protector instead of vital organs.

This proved for Sasuke, that Naruto risked his own life in order to keep his promisse, about destroying his head-protector as he ment Sasuke was no longer a worthy Konoha ninja. Which then made Sasuke open his eyes and see what was happening around him.
    He then walked away saying to himself that he would fight Itachi his own way, and not be his puppet (as in NOT following his footsteps, and get the new Mangekyou Sharingan his brother told him to get in order to fight him.)

Sasuke is not a feelingless asshole, he just have to work out some familly-problems and feelings, by taking care of his brother.
    He knows well that he needs more power, but he won't go as far as killing his best friend.
    This here is what separated Sasuke from his brother, and is probably also what will help him fight his brother equally and hopefully win, his compassion for his friends.

Maby Sasuke finally understands Kakashis words too, that a ninja fight as a team, not as an induvidual, although the Itachi-problem is probably something Sasuke wants to do by himself, he could probably use a bit support from his friends and teammates to cheer him on and be there for him.

I know this sounds a bit cheezy, but I really believe in this.

Also, the Naruto series is packed with metafores, I believe the scared headprotector is one of the biggest so far.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

Post Thanks / Like

No matter how strong sasuke is, he can't kill Naruto because if Naruto dies, Naruto manga can't be called Naruto Anymore. It will be called sasuke.

I think the reason why Kakashi was given mankyo sharigan now, is for future development. Naruto will bring sasuke back to his senses- that is Naruto's speciality.. to fix ppl psychologically, and kakashi will teach him how to get mankyo sharigan. Oh ya.. Naruto's 4 tail is starting to grow in this chapter. In the next chapter, he will perhaps use kage bushin to make multiple fox. I mean.. come on.. he has so much chikara.. if he distributted across a few kage bushin, maybe it will make it easier to control?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cueil's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think his Kagebushin's can survive with that much of the kyubi's chakara in use

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering, has anyone thought about the possibilities of Naruto using Kage Bushin while in Kyuubi 2 or 3 or 4? So far he's only gone berserk, not really using any jitzus. He used rasengan before when he fought Sasuke in the Valley. I speculate he could use Kage Bushin, but I doubt its the forbidden jitzu Jiraya had mentioned.

vs. The World. 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hermie's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

The evidence so far show that he could try to kill Naruto. But main characters just don't get killed in Shounen manga aimed at kids.

New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast