Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Kakashi....

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...R.I.P :~

101 17.57%
  • Someone will save him for sure!

115 20.00%
  • He'll get blind, but he'll survive!

96 16.70%
  • He'll survive by genjutsu, MS, trap or something else.

263 45.74%
Thread Closed
Page 1032 of 1857 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 1532 ... LastLast
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 27852

Thread: Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T.D.A View Post
    You dream about Naruto?
    not regularly lol

sometimes randomly

i dream of alot of stuff lol

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by neomaster121 View Post
    yea in fact the day before we got that chapter with pa saying its like looking left n right
    i had a dream of both ten ten n konohamaru using senjutsu with a kage bunshin

konohamaru told his clone to hide behind a tree n collect nature chakra lol (yea that was my dream lol)

Haha, LMAO.

I wonder where did Naruto hid his clone to turn Sage....

...mmm, Hinata arriving so surprisingly, claiming out loud that Naruto is great...got it! it's not Hinata, it's Naruto's clone!!!

Now, seriously, still there's the fact on how did Naruto turned Sage before arriving Konoha (he had time even to find a new cloak). Naruto couldn't have known that Pain was in the village, only because Kousuke died, so he probably didn't transform in Myobokuzan. Then when?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto and the frog army vs pain xD

i think they will force pain to retreat.

hiashi + team gai will come back alerted by the exposions (gai and hiashi probably are after kakashi the 2 strongest nins of konoha) and everybodys seems to be still alive thanks to tsunade, maybe even kakashi and pain is definetely weakened.

can't see anything but pain getting owned now

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Turk: First of all MC danced like this "uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh HAMMER TIME"

best line in scrubs

Naruto and Hinata all the way....BOOOO to naruto and Sakura

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    I'm totally down for that haha

Kishi must be so stoked at the moment, knowing that in 2 days this chapter will go down the same way that Goku going SS for the first time did,

It's totally a record books day for Naruto both the character and the manga
    The big entrance of the Super Saiya Sage!!

Haha, the DBZ paralell is just keep going. Adel, you are a prophet. Anyway, I hope Kishi keeps the things that make Naruto unique, and don't misuse resources from other (succesful) shounen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

This story line has to continue though, think about it. Jiraiya said that the child of prophecy would either destroy or reunite the ninja world. So thes two characters ( pain and Naruto ) have to live on whilst knowing exactly who each other are.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I just want to post something here, and all the reasonable users here will agree with me, for sure:

When Naruto defeats Pain, the noob mass from here will begin to tell that Pain is weak, that he sucks, etc; you know, those things the noobs always post here, without any coherency and etc.

and just to note, this isn't a prediction, thi is reality, I'm actually counting the days until somebody comes and say these things: "pain is weak, Naruto sucks, Sasuke could do the same to Pain...

One more thing:Why people cannot forget Sasuke for just a while? C'mon, even a child would understand that Sasuke's screen time is over, T.D.A is saying it everyday, repeating that now Naruto is the main focus, but some people still insist on bring, to talk about Sasuke as if he was a protagonist too... Now it's Naruto's time, this year will be entirely dedicated to naruto, Kishimoto knows he's the protagonist, not Sasuke, period

10. Thanks 13 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Now, seriously, still there's the fact on how did Naruto turned Sage before arriving Konoha (he had time even to find a new cloak). Naruto couldn't have known that Pain was in the village, only because Kousuke died, so he probably didn't transform in Myobokuzan. Then when?
    Of course he transformed before he got to Konoha. He would be more help to the village that way.
    It's not like he just had to know that Pain was there in order to enter Sage Mode. And whoever attacked Konoha must have been strong enough to do it.
    So there's nothing wrong in assuming the worst and preparing for it.
    Especially if he knows that there's no time to activate Sage Mode in the heat of battle.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member amanaruto's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

and one thing more , Naruto is really strong now has a new outfit , but this has nothing to do with naruto manga ending soon !

a main charakter have to get stronger and to look like a hero , Its A shounen manga
    you get stronger and stronger
    i am the true Naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    I just want to post something here, and all the reasonable users here will agree with me, for sure:

When Naruto defeats Pain, the noob mass from here will begin to tell that Pain is weak, that he sucks, etc; you know, those things the noobs always post here, without any coherency and etc.

and just to note, this isn't a prediction, thi is reality, I'm actually counting the days until somebody comes and say these things: "pain is weak, Naruto sucks, Sasuke could do the same to Pain...

One more thing:Why people cannot forget Sasuke for just a while? C'mon, even a child would understand that Sasuke's screen time is over, T.D.A is saying it everyday, repeating that now Naruto is the main focus, but some people still insist on bring, to talk about Sasuke as if he was a protagonist too... Now it's Naruto's time, this year will be entirely dedicated to naruto, Kishimoto knows he's the protagonist, not Sasuke, period
    lol this happens already on nf
    it won't be long til it hits MH -__-

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Liof's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

he wanted to come to konoha in sage mode so he could use that speed to go get ramen... OBVIOUS DUH!! >.>

and people cant forget sasuke because he is ... Sasucke
    Kishi said he was going to end naruto fast in that intervieuw...
    Well he is actually starting the manga "Sasucke
    Last edited by Liof; December 24, 2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: fun ? and mistakes .... (again and again ><)

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post

I'm sure Kishi won't let Pain to appear as weak, since he's the main antagonist in this arc, and I'm also sure that the fight Naruto/Pain will mark that pain is still a rival worthy of Naruto's new abilities, despite any possible drawback from the Shinra Tensei.

And for Sasuke, maybe he is not going to be away that much, but this is definitely Naruto's big time, and we should pay attention to him (and sure I'm doing it!!)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lazarus812's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

honestly this chapter is looking great. i don't want to sound cliche but at this point...who cares this is going to be epic...EPic...EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

ok sorry. shizune is dead, I mean after seeing her soul ripped out there's very little use fighting the fact that another one bites the dust. also I like her dying, she wasn't super important of a character but she was well known. Besides this is Kishi showing us the ugliness and randomness of war. its a fact people die all the time...shizune is dead.

Tsunade: I actually hope she didn't die, also if she dies and everyone sees naruto save the village it doesnt change the fact that Naruto, while strong, isn't mentally ready to deal with the responsibility of being hokage. I mean it wasn't that long ago when naruto was obsessed with bringing Sasuke back. Hopefully we get to see her old but still kicking.

Naruto: Finally Naruto is cool, I mean this has to top anything that Sasuke ever did in the manga, the outfit, the scroll, the one-hit a killer...damn he's a beast, he's finally the main character.

**on a personal note it would be cool if Naruto destroys the body of pain, forcing him to retreat once Pain retreats Naruto sees the village in ruins and vows that he will never let the village suffer like this again...then out of nowhere team Taka comes and Sasuke says smuggly (thinking he the shit) that he's here to finish the destruction of Konoha and that Naruto better move out the way...and then naruto just bitch slaps the Sasuke...into retreating...well it could happen I mean hell it could.

in all this is going to be an unforgetable chapter, and Naruto is going to go in hopefully destroy pain.

**Tsunade, Sakura, and Hinata are probably getting all "excited" seeing that boy in action. Naruto going to be getting that Manga Love from a lot of this shinobi birds.
    "...Your wretched stench of humility stains the air, intoxicating the masses into a frenzy of false hope and loyal servitude. I, however, am not swayed by your hollow words. I am an arbiter for action, and as such, theories and promises do little in convincing me..."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kshunsui's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG just read the spoiler, this chapter is beyond amazing! finaly kishi focus in Naruto again , he kills demon pein instantly, Naruto is so freaking strong right now, Pate I doubt some one say that pein is weak after seeing the shinra tensei, like the frog wise say he's stronger than jiraiya

Thread Closed
Page 1032 of 1857 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 1532 ... LastLast