Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction Thread - Part 2

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mousie's Avatar
    Country
    Guam
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Introduction Thread - Part 2

Oh hai! ;D.

I finally find my way back to MH only to see that so much has changed over the course of a couple years and no idea how to retrieve my old DATA unless it's no longer retrievable.

Any how I am Mousie! :3
    I am 25 yrs old, BlacKorean, and living on the tiny island of Guam.
    I have accounts in myspace, twitter, youtube, blogtv, stickam, and several other places. You name it...I probably have it @_@.

I speak four languages: Good English, BAD English xD, Korean, and Japanese.
    My mother is Korean hence the Korean part and I studied Japanese in school for three years. (Speaking is the easy part, reading and writing in Korean (never studied Hangul) or Japanese (kanji) is where I struggle.)

Even though I have no idea what I may be saying I can sing in SIX languages @_@...yeah I'm crazy :P.

I don't think Fnuckale remembers me, but I've known/remember him back in the day Death Note first made it's appearance and I was an active poster with TOWNLMH forums. I have been away from the site for a long time, years in fact.

Hope to spread some goodness here =D

~Mousie

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introduction Thread - Part 2

Greetings to all! I'm new here and I go by the name HikaFuUmi ShiOuRi. I currently reside in Okinawa Japan. I'm easily interested anything that captures my attention but unfortunately I procrasinate a lot. I love reading various types of manga (both new & old) and it's been a while since I've last watch anime series. I love to learn languages but whenever I stray from studying I have the tendency to stray for a long time. I'm into writing poetry, philosophy, martial arts, traveling, and many other entertaining things (varying on the mood, just not for a long time)!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ruka26's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

YO!

as my nic said, i'm ruka26, i've used this nic everywhere, they call me ruru.
    anywho, bout me.. hmm, i write stories, compose songs, watch anime and draw stuff.

i like coloring many many stuff with adobe.

one of my dreams is to turn one of my story into a manga.

i run a bleach site. (wants to add a manga section T.T)
    nice to meet you all!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rabb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mousie View Post
    Oh hai! ;D.

I finally find my way back to MH only to see that so much has changed over the course of a couple years and no idea how to retrieve my old DATA unless it's no longer retrievable.

Any how I am Mousie! :3
    I am 25 yrs old, BlacKorean, and living on the tiny island of Guam.
    I have accounts in myspace, twitter, youtube, blogtv, stickam, and several other places. You name it...I probably have it @_@.

I speak four languages: Good English, BAD English xD, Korean, and Japanese.
    My mother is Korean hence the Korean part and I studied Japanese in school for three years. (Speaking is the easy part, reading and writing in Korean (never studied Hangul) or Japanese (kanji) is where I struggle.)

Even though I have no idea what I may be saying I can sing in SIX languages @_@...yeah I'm crazy :P.

I don't think Fnuckale remembers me, but I've known/remember him back in the day Death Note first made it's appearance and I was an active poster with TOWNLMH forums. I have been away from the site for a long time, years in fact.

Hope to spread some goodness here =D

~Mousie
    welcome to mh

Quote Originally Posted by hikafuumi_shiouri View Post
    Greetings to all! I'm new here and I go by the name HikaFuUmi ShiOuRi. I currently reside in Okinawa Japan. I'm easily interested anything that captures my attention but unfortunately I procrasinate a lot. I love reading various types of manga (both new & old) and it's been a while since I've last watch anime series. I love to learn languages but whenever I stray from studying I have the tendency to stray for a long time. I'm into writing poetry, philosophy, martial arts, traveling, and many other entertaining things (varying on the mood, just not for a long time)!

Quote Originally Posted by ruka26 View Post
    YO!

as my nic said, i'm ruka26, i've used this nic everywhere, they call me ruru.
    anywho, bout me.. hmm, i write stories, compose songs, watch anime and draw stuff.

i like coloring many many stuff with adobe.

one of my dreams is to turn one of my story into a manga.

i run a bleach site. (wants to add a manga section T.T)
    nice to meet you all!
    welcome back mousie, and welcome aboard, ruka, and hikafuumi please make yourselves at home here. dont mind the mess. avoid rabb. we think he's insane. ruka, you should check out the art and stories area; its a great place for all types of aspiring artists

hikafuumi, and mousie, the international resort is a great place to learn new and prefect old languages. so you two are both near american military bases, ever watch the jets and subs heading out? there is a chance i'll get stationed in Guam i dont really want to go there, though. if i was stationed there it would mean i got stuck on a sub, and i really dont like subs >_>;
    I Am A United States Sailor.
    I Will Support And Defend The Constitution Of The United States Of America And I Will Obey The Orders Of Those Appointed Over Me.
    I Represent The Fighting Spirit Of The Navy, And Those Who Have Gone Before Me To Defend Freedom And Democracy Around The World.
    I Proudly Serve My Country's Navy Combat Team With Honor, Courage, And Commitment.
    I Am Committed To The Excellence And Fair Treatment Of All.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KingItachi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What up everyone I'm the new noob in town please don't hurt me

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dice-geist's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all.
    Today I happened to find this community, and was moved by your energetic activity.

I'm a Japanese who live in Japan, and would like to help translating.
    Unfortunately I don't have much time to spare in this year, but still I think I can aid you when you come up with points which you are not sure what it means. Please feel free to PM me

Finally I would like to introduce some of my favorite Mangas.
    • JoJo's bizarre adventure: The first manga which overcame Dragon Ball style power battle by introducing wit into battles.
    • Vagabond: Serious samurai tale with philosophical deepness.
    • Sōten Kōro: Alternative interpretation of Chinese historical saga "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" which is famous in Japan.
    • Shigurui: Another samurai tale with rather grotesque depiction.
    • The Ghost in the Shell: This Sci-Fi action might be famous for its animation by OSHII, but the original Manga by SHIROW is yet more cool.
    As you can see, these are Mangas which doesn't show pretty girly characters, and this shows my inclination. Yet I like "Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi" and "Lucky Star" too.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, everyone! sorry for not welcoming you earlier (kinda busy with stuff )

i hope that you have an amazing time here and enjoy!

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jhoel's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

hi everyone, im an italian guy from naples, the vesuvio's city XD, im visited mangahelpers for few years but this is my first registration and i hope to join with you right now, i love the spoiler XD i'm hate waiting for the italian release.
    I like so much manga, my fave are One piece, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy tail (my avatar confirm that XD), Eyeshield 21, HunterxHunter, Fullmetal alchemist (about this i'm writing a parody called "Full Metal Idiot" but in italian XD) Death note and more others.
    i'm in the first year of the "Orientale" an university where i learning the japanese language, the raw original i found in this site help me so much for the read exercise ^^ , well i think this is all .. ah i forget.. sorry for my bad english i hope to get better if i write so much post on the mangahelpers forums XD see yaaa.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hello and welcome to mangahelper, jhoel! you like a lot of manga (not that that's a bad thing ) also your english isn't that bad so don't be hard on yourself.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm me or any mod.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Introduction Thread - Part 2

Name: Tristan

Occupation: full-time physical therapist, part-time web designer, MANGA fanatic

Favorite movies: Pursuit of Happiness, Hitch, Bruce Almighty

Best movie I've seen recently: Pursuit of Happiness

Favorite musical artists: Jewel, Metallica, Sixpence None the Richer, Blue, U2, Usher, Aerosmith, Norah Jones

Other interests: target shooting, swimming, mountain climbing, badminton, and of course, MANGA.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, tristanj! wow, it sounds like you live a busy and active life; how do you have time for all that?!?!

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm me or any mod. have fun and enjoy the site!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi , I'm h-chan, 17 from england. I've loved manga for a long time though the thing that got me into it was first watching the death note anime. After watching several episodes i began to buy and read mangas

I have volumes 1-21 of fruits basket so far, and i'm waiting for the next two to come out! I have almost all the death note volumes and I have read them all & seen the whole anime. I have reborn volumes 1-9 and I'm waitting for the next volume to come out although i've read up to ch.221 scanslated

My favourite manga is definately Reborn! I've also just started reading bleach and plan to read naruto, soul eater, d-gray man and others!

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I am Zan, i am 20 years old and i am from Argentina. I am not into a lot of mangas or animes, just one: Saint Seiya.

And that's pretty much about it xD, i came here to request RAWs of the ongoing manga release Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas.

So i guess i will be seeing you arround

Bye

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi ^^. My name is Adriana (you can call me Adi-chan or something of the sort). I'm from Bulgaria and I'm almost 17 years old (two months to go ). I love animals, I have two parrots: a male and a female budgie (I got the male yesterday as a present).

I'm learning to play the guitar (so far I haven't accomplished much >< but I keep trying), I really like music. My favourite bands are Green Day, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simple Plan, The Calling.

I just read and watched Spice and Wolf, at the moment I'm really obsessed with it (as you can see). My favourite manga is Midori no Hibi and my favourite anime is Elfen Lied.

I don't really have a dream at the moment but I'd really like to learn the guitar ^^.

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gottheim's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I'm Gottheim, from France. my favorite manga are Naruto, Berserk, FMA, Claymore, Eyeshield21 and plenty of others I don't have in mind right now. I've been coming here quite a bit to download raws and enjoy the high quality translations.

That's about it, I guess.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast