Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction Thread - Part 2

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introduction Thread - Part 2

I have been browsing for a while and thought that I would sign up and pop in for a bit longer.

It does look like an interesting and friendly community. Everyone seems to be very happy.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello there, ProGoddess. I usually welcome Naruto fans here, but I find your question in signature very intriguing You're referring to some song, Chi, or its a question in a literal sense? <of course its all half-joke xd> Welcome.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone,
    g.evergreen here. I feel a bit lost around the forums... *laughs*

I joined MH to become a Cleaner but don't actually know where to start.

I've been designing graphics for a few years now, so Photoshop is not new to me.

Figured, Hey cleaning scans can't be that hard, eh, if you know all the basics and such. erm... yeah... Shoot me if I'm wrong. lol But I'd really like to join some scanlation teams out there.

My favorite mangas are all yuri: almost ALL of Morinaga Milk's work i.e., Girl friends. I'm currently reading Amnesian, Kettama! - Shuukyuu Raiotto Girls, etc. etc. (I'm not much into hentai, rape, incest) But seeing that most mangas ain't decent as Girl Friends, I can stomach the above genres and clean scans if I have to.

So where do I go now?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi g.evergreen, take a look at the MH Academy and Getting in touch section, if you havent already.

The MH acadamey has tons of areas to look around. In the other section, you can try to get in touch with people already doing some scans. Although I'm not sure how active that section is.

Almost forgot to mention, welcome to MH.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DSlayer's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

sorry, I know I should have done this before but thanks to Charlie-San for the link to this thread (couldn't find it otherwise).

I came across MH by accident while searching for tutorials for cleaning manga raws and I liked it because here I can discuss about things I love, which is manga and anime , and at the same time I could learn something. I would like to someday join a scanalation group and hone my skills with photoshop. Also I hope to get along with everyone else here

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi again DSlayer and another welcome to you mate. ^_^

You may have already found the areas by now but just in case you haven't. Look at these places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-San View Post
    take a look at the MH Academy and Getting in touch section, if you havent already.

The MH acadamey has tons of areas to look around. In the other section, you can try to get in touch with people already doing some scans. Although I'm not sure how active that section is.

Like I already mentioned in the quote above, there is ton's of places in those sections, where you can learn or improve your skills.

Also when you get the chance, visit the fun forums. It's an area where members have "fun" as the name implies.
    Last edited by Charlie; August 22, 2010 at 10:44 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Videa's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello.

I'm Videa and I'm 17. I live in Belgium and I speak french. (I speak a little english, sure.) I like video games (RPG, survival horror,...) and manga. My favorite manga is Liar Game, and I'm here for speak about this manga. I didn't found any forum about Liar Game in french.

I hope I don't disturb you, because of errors in my messages. If you want to keep your forum "clean", I'll understand and I'll stop posting. (In french, I hate spelling mistakes, thus I'll can understand you if you don't want to see my spelling and grammar mistakes in english.

Bye !
    Hello. I'm belgian and I speak french. I'm sorry if I do errors in my message but I'm still learning english.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Videa View Post
    Hello.

I'm Videa and I'm 17. I live in Belgium and I speak french. (I speak a little english, sure.) I like video games (RPG, survival horror,...) and manga. My favorite manga is Liar Game, and I'm here for speak about this manga. I didn't found any forum about Liar Game in french.

I hope I don't disturb you, because of errors in my messages. If you want to keep your forum "clean", I'll understand and I'll stop posting. (In french, I hate spelling mistakes, thus I'll can understand you if you don't want to see my spelling and grammar mistakes in english.

Bye !
    Hey Videa, your english is fine. Nice to have you here and welcome to MH!

We expect our members to be respectable to the other members as far as "cleanliness" goes. Grammar or spelling, is not a huge deal, as long as you can present your message or thoughts in an understandable manner.

We have some great Liar Game fans here already, check the Liar Game Board and participate there.

There is also an liar game section in the fun forum called Minority Rule, you might like that too, so be sure to check it out.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Videa! Please don't fear about elaborating your posts if you find it necessary!

You may also want to hang around the French thread so you can be more comfortable ^^

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

hi everyone. .
    name's chaoscry (15), I'm from Indonesia. You guys can call me chaos, cry, or whatever you like
    like's game, manga, and anime
    still reading mahou sensei negima, and the world god only knows
    I hope we can get along
    ---------------
    note: sorry, if my grammar were bad

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I see you like shounen! You can explore the site and visit the General shounen section! ^^ Although we do have a Negima board. Feel free to get lost in there. You can also visit this thread for games.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Videa View Post
    Hello.

Bye !
    Anyone complains about your grammar or spelling, I'll kick 'em. No worries. ^^

And welcome to all of you. If you need help or anything, PM me. I don't mind helping out.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    I see you like shounen! You can explore the site and visit the General shounen section! ^^ Although we do have a Negima board. Feel free to get lost in there. You can also visit this thread for games.
    thanks a lot for u' advice
    i'd like to see twgok's thread and i find it, but looks like no one who talk about it
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55974

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately some series do not get as much loves as the others. You can make a few posts there to get something rolling. ^^

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Videa's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi !

Thanks for all of your messages. I couldn't posting a lot because I was studing for an exam. I hope I'll pass it. ;_;

@Charlie-San : Thanks for your links. I'm going to look at them. :-) The game is a cool idea ! It must be very funny.

@Boboysai : Thanks. I didn't know there was a thread about french speakers ! I'm going to look at it too. Without your help, I'm sure I'll never found it. n_n

@M3J : Thanks for your funny message !

@All of you : You're very kind. Thanks you very much. I hope that my messages are understandable. I hesitate a lot when I'm writing them.
    I stop to flood this topic and now, I'm going to look your links.
    Hello. I'm belgian and I speak french. I'm sorry if I do errors in my message but I'm still learning english.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast