Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halibel

152 77.16%
  • Toushiro

45 22.84%
New Reply
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member shadowfox1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

Personally I think in taking on one of the top 3 Espada, Toushiro has moved up in power in my book. I think that he stands a chance in beatin her. Maybe he has finally masterd his bankai.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

IMHO, from what he have shown so far, he is going to lose this fight. Probably going to get some help in winning this. Unless he improved drastically compared to the time against Luupi.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    IMHO, from what he have shown so far, he is going to lose this fight. Probably going to get some help in winning this. Unless he improved drastically compared to the time against Luupi.
    yea he will get help or just not finish the battle as always and hes gonna use bankai like he does against everyone!
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ichigo could have an 11 second mask time an have near infinite time against Grimmjow in HM then I believe that it's possible for Hitsugaya to increase his strength. I don't know why people keep underestimating Hitsugaya and attacking him with biased opinions for. Arguing like that would be point-less and time consuming.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It depends are we including Ichigo's feets where he does the most retarded things ever into the equation.

If yes. Then 50/50 chance.

It also depends on whether were including the Timer THeory. If yes

Then I'd give it to Hitsugaya mopping the floor with her.

But if it's only current showings and feets then Hitsugaya gets raped, lucky bastard.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Toushiro, just because Kubo will pull something out his ass in one form or another and he will win.

However, if no shit happens, then halibbel will absolutely rape toshirou.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though I want Halibel to come out victorious, Hitsu will likely win considering his popularity and what he brings to the story. Kubo is likely going to find some technicality to let Hitsu be the victor. I personally believe it will be something like what happened with Byakuya and Zomari; where the former had the perfect counter for the latter's release.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; October 27, 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shit, if Hitsu beats her this manga is going to go down on my list.

Espada have been hyped up to no end since they appeared, but now they seem to fall like flies. Initially, Hitsugaya had trouble with a mere Fraccion. Him being able to beat one of the top 3 Espada is unrealistic to say the least.

I sure hope he gives a hell of a fight, just as much as I hope that Halibel will prove too strong for him.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it is true that the Espada were really overhyped. I mean from fraccions pwning the VC and C in the human realm(granted they had their limiter), all of them suddenly is capable of taking on Espada like flies. It's as though anything less than 4 is practically useless. For me the only fight that actually really makes any sense is Renji with Ishida against that Espada. Until he suddenly manage to survive the huge explosion anyway~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugaya's Fangirls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vaizard Bankai Ichigo, Kenpachi, Nnoitra, Ulquiorra, and Kubo. I dare you to prove me wrong.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

None of Hitsugaya's fights have shown his true power. His fight with Gin was interrupted, and his battles against Aizen and Shawlong couldn't really be counted as matches: Aizen pwned Hitsugaya, and Hitsu likewise pwned Shawlong. Neither was a real battle. Hitsugaya's fight against Luppi can't be counted either. Hitsugaya was caught off by Luppi's release, and Luppi likewise overestimated Hitsu too much. So for all we know, Hitsugaya is one of the stronger captains in SS.

However, Halibel is at least #3, and therefore one of the strongest Espada. She's very likely a Vasto Lorde, and if ten of those can wipe out Soul Society, then a VL-based Arrancar should be far more powerful. Hitsugaya may be a "kid" genius, but he's nothing compared to the captains with more experience. No matter how strong he is, he wouldn't win a fight against someone who, when she was weaker, could've stormed SS with nine of her kin.

I'm betting on a really good battle though. Whoever wins in the end, I'll be happy, as long as Kubo does a good job.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member shadowfox1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joshua~ View Post
    I don't know why people keep underestimating Hitsugaya and attacking him with biased opinions for. Arguing like that would be point-less and time consuming.
    We all have our own opinions. So what people are attacking toushiro, let them in the end we will see who is the superior fighter. For those of you that like to b**** and complain, remember this is a forum. People have their own opinions to anything. So let them say what they want and move on.....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joshua~ View Post
    If Ichigo could have an 11 second mask time an have near infinite time against Grimmjow in HM then I believe that it's possible for Hitsugaya to increase his strength. I don't know why people keep underestimating Hitsugaya and attacking him with biased opinions for. Arguing like that would be point-less and time consuming.
    near infinite? are u slow everyone has a limit on their mask just cause he lasted for bout 30 mins its inifinte and hit. probly will win with help then your just gonna say the person bearly helped hit is one of the weakest captain how come just about everyone fought captain? oh wait he did he got stompped in with a one hit KO my bad

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox1 View Post
    We all have our own opinions. So what people are attacking toushiro, let them in the end we will see who is the superior fighter. For those of you that like to b**** and complain, remember this is a forum. People have their own opinions to anything. So let them say what they want and move on.....
    i know your low voc. cause you to curse but where on a topic about the 3rd espada and hit. not to complain at each other supply some proff and state your opinion or go to a chat room and curse or something plz sir
    Last edited by yellowman1; October 28, 2008 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yellowman1 View Post
    near infinite? are u slow everyone has a limit on their mask just cause he lasted for bout 30 mins its inifinte and hit. probly will win with help then your just gonna say the person bearly helped hit is one of the weakest captain how come just about everyone fought captain? oh wait he did he got stompped in with a one hit KO my bad
    <hr noshade size="1">

i know your low voc. cause you to curse but where on a topic about the 3rd espada and hit. not to complain at each other supply some proff and state your opinion or go to a chat room and curse or something plz sir
    First of all, don't call me slow. I could call you slow for not being able to spell words correctly. Hitsugaya fought Ichimaru and Ichimaru was a captain at that point and Ichimaru, and to my recollection Ichimaru didn't get a hit off Hitsugaya.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Given that hitsugaya needed bankai for yami back then, I would say halibel rapes him. (as someone said before lucky bastard).
    Given that kubo has severely messed up power levels I would say hitsugaya has a chance of raping halibel.
    Either way toshiro gets a happy ending lol....

New Reply
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast