Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member evolution-Z's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WORST - Discussion Thread

any news for crows zero guys ? still raw or sub ? n when worst scanlation continue ? it's beennn ages

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Alan Smithee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The person to bug if you want more Worst is The Worm according to the minna-scan forums he has been absent due to a newly aquired gaming addiction... I know that the guys over at delinquent manga are raring to go but they rely on minna-scan for the translation side of things.

As for crows zero you can get a subbed version from Delinquent manga's site Here.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

no i mean crows zero movie is there any group done it for sub version ? yeah..just heard..on minna worms is back yipeee

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Alan Smithee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evolution-Z View Post
    no i mean crows zero movie is there any group done it for sub version ? yeah..just heard..on minna worms is back yipeee
    Did you click on the link?... like 3 announcements down on Delinquent manga's site is a torrent download and mediafire links to a subbed version of the crows zero movie. I did know what you were talking about...

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

forget to check the link hehehe,thanks

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member LoktarOgar's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Wuts dat? chapter 3? After 1 day?

Also; post 200!
    "I'm Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise." - Jack O'Neill

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sorata's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read the second chapter o Crows and Hideto Bando is in Suzuran high, but in the movie Crows 0 (prequel to Crows) he is on the Front of the Armament, can someone tell me why he is now on Suzuran.
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

He's in Suzuran in Crows Zero as well (they even say it). In the movie he's a 2nd year, in the manga he's a 3rd year. Just because you're in a gang like the Armament doesn't mean you automatically don't go to high school. Sasaki Haru (Shougo's underling) is an example of this as well.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoktarOgar View Post
    He's in Suzuran in Crows Zero as well (they even say it). In the movie he's a 2nd year, in the manga he's a 3rd year. Just because you're in a gang like the Armament doesn't mean you automatically don't go to high school. Sasaki Haru (Shougo's underling) is an example of this as well.
    Thanks for the explanation, what about Rinder-man(2nd year), Genji(freshman) and Serizawa(3rd year), they will appear on Crows???
    Put spoiler tags in the response, and thanks again for the answer.
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

...there aren't any spoilers...
    Genji's a 3rd year in the movie too (pay more attention, that too is said...), similar to Serizawa, so obviously they aren't in the manga, and obviously Rindaman will be.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

...there aren't any spoilers...
    Genji's a 3rd year in the movie too (pay more attention, that too is said...), similar to Serizawa, so obviously they aren't in the manga, and obviously Rindaman will be.
    Thanks a lot men, since Genji said he was new in Suzuran, i assumed that he was a freshman and in Worst no one from the Armament is shown on school, so i tought that they were same sort of independent gang, my bad.

I really love manga/anime about deliquents, i guess i´m a deliquent otaku lolol, but in Worst there are too many characters, and all of them have normal names, which make it even harder to destinguish them, there are no guys named Naruto, Ichigo or Luffy, they all have normal japanese names so it´s really hard to memorize, and i read all the first 15 volumes of Worst twice.

Anyway thanks a lot again, i´m really looking forward to see Rindaman in the manga, i really liked him in the movie, he seems to have the same importance on Crows that Guriko have on Worst: the invencible bystander, but their personalities are quite oposite lolol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikuroi's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

lulz, Sasaki is in school. I can name more but that would be spoilers i guess... gotta say this, Rindaman > Guriko, don't compare them... they are nothing alike lol!

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

so maybe in crows movie will be no bouya ?

Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

There won't be.

since Genji said he was new in Suzuran,

Yes, but similar to Bouya, he transferred in halfway. The chick in the movie said "must be sad to transfer to a new school in your last year", meaning he transferred in during his 3rd year. Bouya transferred in during his 2nd year (which also explains why there's no 1st year war at the start of Crows).
    As for Rindaman... he's just plain awesome. The relation between him and Bouya is different from that between Guriko and Hana though. But then, all 4 of them are completely different characters, so that's to be expected.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

There won't be.

since Genji said he was new in Suzuran,

Yes, but similar to Bouya, he transferred in halfway. The chick in the movie said "must be sad to transfer to a new school in your last year", meaning he transferred in during his 3rd year. Bouya transferred in during his 2nd year (which also explains why there's no 1st year war at the start of Crows).
    As for Rindaman... he's just plain awesome. The relation between him and Bouya is different from that between Guriko and Hana though. But then, all 4 of them are completely different characters, so that's to be expected.
    I can´t wait to see that, he looked like an awsome character, but i think that Rindaman is like Guriko because both are those invencible type of guy with tons of importance in Suzuran´s chain power, they are both the strongest in Suzuran and both bystanders.

New Reply
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast