Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member croissant's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

finished the fight...

Yeah charice would be nice choice, but i dunno if minors are allowed.. hehe

Spoiler show

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

goddamit, DZ just spoiled me. ARGH, i was caught off-guard there! wtf.

I have lost strength... I shall not post for a few hours to reach a state of calm.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

manny won all rounds!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I ispank yo, and I trow lightning bolts at yo beh!

although yeah, by this point in time, we're all spoiled now so...

Way to go, manny. i <3 you forever.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

can we talk now without whispering? i think everybody knows by now...

it was funny while i was watching the pay per view on cable that once manny started rushing him, i could hear my next door neighbor shouting... my dad after all rounds could breathe a sigh of relief (i was telling him to breathe, breathe). And all the commentators comments were very biased saying that dela hoya's pretty face was getting well... creamed.

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe i wont pitch in that info if i knew you didnt know yet. the crowd where me and my dad were watching the fight was CRAZY!! i tried cheering for de la hoya just lighten things up and i can almost feel those stabbing eyes at my back. LOL

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

true, the commentators were so biased lol. right from the very start

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by croissant View Post
    can we talk now without whispering? i think everybody knows by now...

it was funny while i was watching the pay per view on cable that once manny started rushing him, i could hear my next door neighbor shouting... my dad after all rounds could breathe a sigh of relief (i was telling him to breathe, breathe). And all the commentators comments were very biased saying that dela hoya's pretty face was getting well... creamed.
    and my analysis was almost right. de la hoya's pretty much dangerous for the first 6 rounds but after that, it'll be manny's fight.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

he was dangerous? really?

well i thought his hooks looked scary, if every they were hooks. i'm such a noobz.

but after round two i was bored to death i went back to my room and looked for manga to read

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    he was dangerous? really?

well i thought his hooks looked scary, if every they were hooks. i'm such a noobz.

but after round two i was bored to death i went back to my room and looked for manga to read
    hehe so cute. anyway, de la hoya's left hook is, i mean, was supposed to be deadly. im not sure what happened out there. de la hoya's game plan was very vague from round 1 until the end. i just wished he didnt chicken out and got a real facial from manny, the one where he's staring face to face with the canvas. awesome wallpaper, don't you think? LOL

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@lilium: uy happy 18, invite mo kami lahat sa debut!

damn manny was too good, DLH didn't even look dangerous for a bit. and LOL at this
    Spoiler show
    `(•.°)~

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Its also kinda odd (from what i heard from my bro) that there some pinoys who bet against pacman. The height and reach advantage. His experience, his power... all that stuff. I really didnt see any of that during the fight. Make me wonder what his game plan was.

Everybody thought it would be his jab. But we all know what he does with the jab from fighting morales. His just slips by it OR if he gets hit, he just returns with 3 or 4 more shots for revenge. Actually, i was thinking that this would be his most difficult fight... never thought it would end up like this...

i hope i can get some replays without the pinoy commentators biased comments. i wonder what the americans where thinking... And what they thought of dela hoya.

EDIT:
    YONIE!! hahaha, rofl.... thanks for the spoiler!
    Last edited by croissant; December 07, 2008 at 02:27 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

nah... pacman was too good, and coupled with the fact that DLH just looks worn out. i mean around r7 manny was bombarding him, and then pausing, and then punching, and then pausing, and oscar wasn't even countering, which just really took my attention, for like a minute he was just taking the beating, and i think manny was pausing to let him counter, or was he expecting for a counter? but he didn't get any. great fight, i REALLY REALLY hope mayweather gets back
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by croissant View Post
    Its also kinda odd (from what i heard from my bro) that there some pinoys who bet against pacman. The height and reach advantage. His experience, his power... all that stuff. I really didnt see any of that during the fight. Make me wonder what his game plan was.

Everybody thought it would be his jab. But we all know what he does with the jab from fighting morales. His just slips by it OR if he gets hit, he just returns with 3 or 4 more shots for revenge. Actually, i was thinking that this would be his most difficult fight... never thought it would end up like this...

i hope i can get some replays without the pinoy commentators biased comments. i wonder what the americans where thinking... And what they thought of dela hoya.

EDIT:
    YONIE!! hahaha, rofl.... thanks for the spoiler!
    definitely the lateral head movements made a big difference in that fight. de la hoya's left hook is no good if not setup properly and is even less effective unless the opponent is lured into trade punches with him which is the exact opposite of what manny did during that fight. and also i didnt see that trade mark left jab-jab-cross from de la hoya. very unlikely of him. oh well, we won

@ yonie
    - yes he did! hahahaha! manny's speed and power scared them off since round 1! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by yoniekai View Post
    nah... pacman was too good, and coupled with the fact that DLH just looks worn out. i mean around r7 manny was bombarding him, and then pausing, and then punching, and then pausing, and oscar wasn't even countering, which just really took my attention, for like a minute he was just taking the beating, and i think manny was pausing to let him counter, or was he expecting for a counter? but he didn't get any. great fight, i REALLY REALLY hope mayweather gets back
    yep you're right. it was more like "respect" for de la hoya's left hook and knock out power i guess. we're not the one to know what manny was thinking at that time but there were definitely those times that de la hoya was wide open for manny's punishment but alas they never came around. but again, kudos to manny for following the game plan.
    Last edited by mangadictus; December 07, 2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah you're right MD, i was waiting for that deadly combo but it never came. oh well there's still past clips on youtube

you know some of these interviews just offend me.... "answered our prayers"... cmon... if you're gonna pray, pray for a fair fight... *turns off the TV and sighs, will take a bath and go to ukay-ukay hehe*
    `(•.°)~

Thread Closed
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast