Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

♫♪ Kiss, kiss, fall in love ♪♫

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by croissant View Post
    Don't stop her bb-chan. You want that kiss to be justified. She'd havta jump in a plane for you halfway 'round the world and pay thousands of pesos fer the plane ticket.. Search the country for an authentic mistletoe store, get lost, pay more money for help from the taxi. Get ripped off by the taxi driver, get lost again. Pay for money at the hotel.. Which was actually a suite.. payed for champagne she never ordered. Finally get a authentic mistletoe store. Pay for it. Come back again to the airport. But rode the same taxi that ripped her off. Get lost again. Walked her damned way to the airport. Ride her plane back to the philippines. And finally get that mistletoe to you...

but sadly she left her mistletoe in the taxi.
    you know... you'd been watching too much anime.

Quote Quote:
    Rode my jeepney to work and saw 3 probinsyana's. One mistisa wearing a red long sleeve jacket, one slightly dark but sexy (you could tell despite the uniform), and the other one wearin a short, pretty thin but with a cute face. All with straight hair only at shoulder length.

I had a nice morning thank you. Thank you God.
    how do you know they're probinsyanas?

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulitokun View Post
    ♫♪ Kiss, kiss, fall in love ♪♫
    man, piru, that's like, one of my favorite OSTs...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TechnoMagus's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    what, bookstores? yeah.

and going there with a guy I like really brings it up 100 notches. Shit. I want to go to a bookstore now.
    Quote Originally Posted by duchess of dork View Post
    what was brought up to a hunred notches? your orgasmic levels?
    the experience, duchess... the experience. >.>
    what? shitting?

I had a nice morning thank you. Thank you God.
    Thanks for the proper capitals...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMagus View Post
    what? shitting?
    you have the sickest sense of perviness, KTT. I should stop you from being high priest sometimes, take the day off or something.

Quote Quote:
    and your evil-ness is on another level as well.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member croissant's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome!

you know... you'd been watching too much anime.
    i actually watch a lot of kdramas... y'know the one where the same thing happen over and over again? They run in airport, they give piggybacks, they ride bicycles, she's has cancer, they all die...

but yeah, i've been watching anime recently. Right now im into To Aru Majutsu no Index. And the main guy has so much misfortune its ridiculous. Maybe why i got that crazy idea of losing your mistletoe in the taxi.

Quote Quote:
    how do you know they're probinsyanas?
    cuz i live in the province. And that song from bamboo was the first thing i heard when making this post.

Anyway, tomorrow is exam day. And when you're a teacher this means you get to do absolutely nothing. You just sit there watching your students scratching their heads in frustration over your exam. Inside i'm laughing...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

re:Evil- The scariest kind of evil is the one thats backed up by religion.

@TM- No, girls get a special high when they're shopping...the best way to describe it would be trying to snatch away food from a lion. The lion is perfectly happy while eating, but should you do anything to disturb that, then you're royally fucked...
    Last edited by Paper; December 02, 2008 at 08:18 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i actually watch a lot of kdramas... y'know the one where the same thing happen over and over again? They run in airport, they give piggybacks, they ride bicycles, she's has cancer, they all die...
    LOL. piggybacks

Quote Quote:
    Anyway, tomorrow is exam day. And when you're a teacher this means you get to do absolutely nothing. You just sit there watching your students scratching their heads in frustration over your exam. Inside i'm laughing...
    which we get back at by writing "Stupid" with the arrow pointing up on the table side where we can see it and teachers can't (provided they don't walk around the room and just stay in their seat anyway). Ah, the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paperboy View Post
    @TM- No, girls get a special high when they're shopping...the best way to describe it would be trying to snatch away food from a lion. The lion is perfectly happy while eating, but should you do anything to disturb that, then you're royally fucked...
    that's the smartest thing you said today, tissueboy.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member haruka9's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I guess girls who find shopping "therapeutic" are like that..... A lioness who suddenly reaches her most impulsive and most ecstatic state during her festive meal.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

re:Evil- The scariest kind of evil is the one thats backed up by religion.

dang, you're absolutely right... and then it's more embarrassing to stay inside the store, so i could do nothing but to wait outside... and then you get the occasional sympathy/respect from the people who pass by, "look at that poor guy.... waiting... it must hurt..." or, "now son, that is a true hero, that guy there"
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well sometimes we want you to go inside and shed some opinion or something, in case we can't really decide and stuff. The thing is, you should learn to get in the zone with us and enjoy it as well. That way, you wouldn't be bored easily, get irritable, and piss us off. It's absolutely win-win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TechnoMagus's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

if girls want a bf that they can take to shopping, they should either get a metrosexual one or a gay one, that way they can shop 'till kingdom come.

or they should split up the shopping, girl-->department store, guy--> electro/cyberzone. the only time that they should shop together is at the appliance store or the lingerie where they both have mutual interest in the merchandise...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

@Yonie- Happy birth day! Hahaha! Mas bata ako sayo ng ilang buwan!

re: club 27- by gun? by pills? by a needle? I'm personally going for "death by snu-snu"
    i heard carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide is peaceful and painless....from the guys in the afterlife!
    carbon monoxide. tumambay ka lang sa garahe, then leave the car engine on.

Quote Quote:
    if girls want a bf that they can take to shopping, they should either get a metrosexual one or a gay one, that way they can shop 'till kingdom come.

or they should split up the shopping, girl-->department store, guy--> electro/cyberzone. the only time that they should shop together is at the appliance store or the lingerie where they both have mutual interest in the merchandise...
    actually dapat magkasama sila sa groceries. or when shopping, dalin ni guy si girl sa clothing department at humingi ng 2nd opinion sa fashion...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member haruka9's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think girls should be accompanied by a fellow girl when shopping. I don't think guys can really appreciate its "art" as much as girls do. But if this girl wants to bring this guy with her, then she should exert an effort to keep him interested. Kawawa naman yung guy kapag bored na. And she should be willing to accompany him during his shopping trip - car stuff, techno stuff, etc.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haruka9 View Post
    I think girls should be accompanied by a fellow girl when shopping. I don't think guys can really appreciate its "art" as much as girls do. But if this girl wants to bring this guy with her, then she should exert an effort to keep him interested. Kawawa naman yung guy kapag bored na. And she should be willing to accompany him during his shopping trip - car stuff, techno stuff, etc.
    it depends sa range of interest ng guy.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

car techno stuff huh? not me... i dont even get interested in the malls anymore aside from the foodcourt. if the dress shops were ukay2xs then its a different story but i always tell her anything she wears is awesome for me, so my opinion is just useless inside the shop hihihihi
    `(•.°)~

Thread Closed
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast