Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: What the promise that Nea did to Mana is about?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JDSS's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What the promise that Nea did to Mana is about?

Greetings

In his last awakening (215), in the end Nea says he must fulfill a promise he made with Mana
    what would be about? Likely Kill the Earl and do then whatever he plans
    but I'm not sure so I want to see some ideas

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What the promise that Nea did to Mana is about?

You and everyone who has seen my big post in the Mana = Earl thread knows what I think about this, but for the sake of further ideas/new perspectives, I'll just contribute a reminder that there is one possible clue in the same chapter: while talking about the promise, Nea literally says he must kill his doubts/hesitation and his "heart." So the thing he has to do in order to keep that promise is unpleasant at best. (More likely it will be heartbreaking, imo.)

I relate this to Cross telling Allen that when he becomes 14th, he'll be forced to kill someone he loves (ch 168 or 169 I think)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JDSS's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What the promise that Nea did to Mana is about?

Cross said that reffering to the third side of the war, (he said that and when Allen asked him shockely about that, then he say about the 3rd side, exactly) and it is correct, the 3rd side is related with them (Mana and Nea).
    And like I said, likely can be kill the Earl(=Mana, but Mana is dead... The body is Mana's, but no more than a body, it is a puppet controled by the Earl/suit
    So... still dont know about what it can be about, but we have little more clues about it, (and about the 3rd side), they are related
    thanks
    Last edited by JDSS; March 27, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

New Reply