Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Denu Gurubu (Naruto Fan-fiction)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Denu Gurubu (Naruto Fan-fiction)

Chapter 1
    The Return of the Akatsuki's Son.

Kabuto saw a strange silhouette of a ninja sneak towards the Konoha village at dusk.
    Inside of Kabuto.
    Orochimaru in his snake form was cage up.
    Orochimaru said, "Kabuto!"
    Kabuto asked, "What do you want Orochimaru-sama?"
    Orochimaru asked, "Did you see that ninja?"
    Kabuto answered, "Yes!"
    Then Kabuto asked, "Whose that? Do you know him?"

While, Tsunade came out of the coma. She retired from being Hogake but she doesn't mind not be Hogake anymore. Shizune told Tsunade what happen to Danzou and she also told what happen at Kages' summit was attacked by Sasuke and his team. Sasuke working with Akatsuki for now.

Back inside of Kabuto.
    Orochimaru answered, "He was my first experiment and the second Jinchuuriki after Rikudou Sennin. He was gonna be my perfect body. He's half brother of Rikudou Sennin. So I took the hoptuning to implant Byakugans, Rinnegans, Sharingans and clan's Eyes that not appear to have the range of the Byakugan, but it actually has the ability to counter that Hyuuga's trait."
    Kabuto said, "Do you mean the Lone Wolf Stick?"
    Orochimaru replied, "Yes He is also know as the Jinnchuuriki Master and the first curse marked user. I also implanted part of Akatsuki members' blood inside of him. I called him the Akatsuki's son."

Back at Konoha in the Hogake's office at night. Kakashi was getting ready to go home for the night. Suddenly this strange ninja grabbed Kakashi by the throat He ordered Kakashi to send for Team Kakashi. So Kakashi was shocked and said, "We thought you were dead," The ninja replied, "This won't take long." with a smiled on his face. So Kakashi called Shizune. Shizune rash in and asked, "Kakashi.." Shizune is shocked to see this person again. Kakashi said, "He just want to meet my team." The ninja asked, "Shizune-san! I'm part of your uncle Dan. I want to see my beloved also." Shizune said, "Alright." Then Shizune rash out in the street.

Might Guy bumped into Shizune. She told him to get Kakashi is held hostage by the Jinnchuuriki Master. So He said, "I'll get the boys that are trained together and you Shizune will get the girls." Shizune said, "Okay."

When Shizune got at Tsunade. Tsunade was watching Karin, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Temari, and Tenten was fighting over Naruto's love cause they don't want to be know as the wife of a former S-Rank Criminal. Shizune said, "Kakashi-sama!" Tsunade asked, "What is it?" Shizune replied, "He's in a Hostage situation!" Shikamaru and Captian Yamato is watching Neji, Rock Lee, Sai, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Naruto and Kankurou. Might Guy said, "Kakashi-sama is in a Hostage situation." So both groups went towards the Hogake's office.

When both groups got to the Hogake's office. Naruto said, "Get your hands off of my Sensei!" The Mysterious Ninja said, "Naruto. It been a while hasn't?" That made Naruto stop in his tracks and asked, "Who are you?" The mysterious ninja replied, "I'm Kakashi's sensei's adopted brother."
    Naruto said, "That means you are related to the Fourth Hogake!?"
    The Ninja said, "Yes!"
    Temari, Kiba, Kankurou, Ino, Neji, Rock Lee, Hinata, Sakura, Tenten, Choji, Shikamaru and Shino look confused wondering what this ninja talking about.
    The Ninja said, "I want all of you sit down. When you doing that I'll let go of Kakashi. "
    So they all sat down. The Ninja released Kakashi from the buzz-killer hold.

Chapter 2
    The true Identity of the Jinnchuuriki Master.

Spoiler show

Chapter 3
    Dangarinkugan's Side Effects

Spoiler show

Chapter 4
    Naruto's Stepbrothers and stepsisters.

Spoiler show

Chapter 5
    Naruto's Chunin Exam

Spoiler show

Chapter 6
    Dimension Guardians

Spoiler show

Chapter 7
    The Evil Naruto's ranks

Spoiler show

Chapter 8
    Saruto's sercet Plan

Spoiler show

Chapter 9
    Denu's Past.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by DanddoSeri; April 22, 2010 at 07:34 AM. Reason: I had a better Fan-fiction.

New Reply