Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Giilshark Gallery

  1. #1
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Giilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Giilshark Gallery



    Finally I got my gallery!
    Well, excuse the order of images and names,
    perhaps these might be wrong ..

    Here my DeviantArt : http://giilshark.deviantart.com/


    New → Old





    News :











     









    Linearts Naruto
    Spoiler show






    Now this is my gallery, if you want to comment, criticize, I accept with great pleasure! So because I am just getting started.

    Last edited by Giilshark; January 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Atualizada!

  2. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VASSiLi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florence
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Ye, I see some nice colorings! I really like the panels that you've in your sign. Anyway all yours jobs are great. Keep it up!

  4. #3
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Orochimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    aeeeeee mto boa a galeria *.*

  5. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Thuringia
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    hey congratz for the Gallery ^^

  6. #5
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member undying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Semarang
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    congratulation guys

    Tell me
    How to make Headband/ Forehead protector like u ?

    It's so Interesting style

  7. #6
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Giilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    aeeeeee mto boa a galeria *.*
    Valeu Orochi! x)


    Quote Originally Posted by VASSiLi View Post
    Ye, I see some nice colorings! I really like the panels that you've in your sign. Anyway all yours jobs are great. Keep it up!
    Yes, is still somewhat confusing, with some early studies ... But over time, will be better ^^ Thanks Vassili


    Quote Originally Posted by Kazi View Post
    hey congratz for the Gallery ^^
    Thank you


    Quote Originally Posted by undying View Post
    congratulation guys

    Tell me
    How to make Headband/ Forehead protector like u ?

    It's so Interesting style
    Thanks ^^

    Briefly, with vertical lines, low opacity, and patience xD

    I am glad you liked ^^




    Last work .. comment o/
    Last edited by Giilshark; November 30, 2008 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #7
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity - aMt -'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    oO

    tá fodão já hein..

    Muito boa.. parabéns

  9. #8
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Giilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by kun_amt View Post
    oO

    tá fodão já hein..

    Muito boa.. parabéns
    Fodão nao pow, um dia eu chego lá xD

    Vlw pow, brigadao ^^

  10. #9
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Nossaaaa nao sabia que tinha tantos artistas brasucas aqui!
    Putz, volta e meia eu tento colorir algo no PS... da mto trabalho... exige que a pessoa tenha mta paciencia e visao! Parabens, Gill, sua galeria ta FODA!
    Até qdo se compara os coloridos antigos com o novos, dá pra ver o qto c melhorou, mas tb o qto já era bom!
    É apenas a opiniao de uma completa nb em coloridos, mas acho que qq um pode admirar, msm n sabendo colorir, né? xP Vendo essas coisas, dá orgulho ser brasuca *-*

  11. #10
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member C l o u d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lecco
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Great Gallery

  12. #11
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Giilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Nossaaaa nao sabia que tinha tantos artistas brasucas aqui!
    Putz, volta e meia eu tento colorir algo no PS... da mto trabalho... exige que a pessoa tenha mta paciencia e visao! Parabens, Gill, sua galeria ta FODA!
    Até qdo se compara os coloridos antigos com o novos, dá pra ver o qto c melhorou, mas tb o qto já era bom!
    É apenas a opiniao de uma completa nb em coloridos, mas acho que qq um pode admirar, msm n sabendo colorir, né? xP Vendo essas coisas, dá orgulho ser brasuca *-*
    Pra ser preciso, tem 3 pessoas aqui do BR 8D
    Com o tempo, voce se acustuma a pintar e tal
    Eu acho que eu nao pintava nada xD
    Mas ai a gnt vai evoluindo mais e mais #)
    Brigadao o/


    Quote Originally Posted by CloudDozyo View Post
    Great Gallery
    Thank you
    Last edited by Giilshark; December 17, 2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #12
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaime F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere & everywhere at the same time
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Good job so far Giilshark, you're gallery is slowly getting bigger. Your early works are okay, but since your coloring of the Kakashi raiton bunshin panel, I think you've improved to a decent level. I think your Danzou coloring, is one of your best ones. Your latest Naruto panel looks pretty good to. Well, I'm the first one to rate your gallery, and I gave you a 4. Hopefully your rating will stay around the good range, but you never know. Just keep up the good work, and keep improving. In my opinion, right now, your coloring skills are at a decent level. I'm sure if you keep consistently coloring, and practicing, you'll be able to impress a lot of us soon.
    www.myspace.com/jamieflor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/therestlessminds
    For those of u that remember me, I'm currently adding another song to my album. It should be done by March 2011 @ the latest. sig pic by: Nanocigt

  14. #13
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Giilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime F. View Post
    Good job so far Giilshark, you're gallery is slowly getting bigger. Your early works are okay, but since your coloring of the Kakashi raiton bunshin panel, I think you've improved to a decent level. I think your Danzou coloring, is one of your best ones. Your latest Naruto panel looks pretty good to. Well, I'm the first one to rate your gallery, and I gave you a 4. Hopefully your rating will stay around the good range, but you never know. Just keep up the good work, and keep improving. In my opinion, right now, your coloring skills are at a decent level. I'm sure if you keep consistently coloring, and practicing, you'll be able to impress a lot of us soon.

    Yes, little by little, my gallery is growing! I think the Naruto before Kakashi are also on the level of the other ...
    I thank you for having placed 4 stars!
    I will continue yes, and thank Jaime: D

  15. #14
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity - aMt -'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    eaewa cara..

    tava dando uma olhada nas galerias aqui..

    e acabei descendo muito a sua x_x

    --

    vim dá um uP ^^

  16. #15
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Giilshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Giilshark Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by - aMt - View Post
    eaewa cara..

    tava dando uma olhada nas galerias aqui..

    e acabei descendo muito a sua x_x

    --

    vim dá um uP ^^
    foi flodar um pouco né xD
    vlw o/

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts