Gathering the Vongola Guardians (Target 219 spoilers!!)
In the latest chapter it is shown that the tenth, ten years in future Tsunayoshi Sawada, had this hold thing planned all along, weather his death was part of it yes or no. So tsuna and his guardian were brought to the further to defeat byakuran in that time to stop him once and for all(this doesnt make much sense to me). now there is one thing wrong thing this and that is Ryohei Sasagawa, ryhohei is still his future self and that means the vongola are short one ring, the sun ring. now you could stay they keeping him in the past as a fail safe if everything else fails to stop them from get a hold of all the rings, but if not the "round device" to me looks full with the ten bodies that's already in it so the question comes to mind who will fight the millefiore sun ring holder cause i see another ring battle coming and this one should be better then the last
Re: Gathering the Vongola Guardians (Target 219 spoilers!!)
Renamed your thread to make more sense. ^^
It'd be interesting to see when and how Ryouhei is supposed to be exchanged (if it was planned). Since the revelation that this was all planned, it's interesting to go back and see how it all happend.
1) I guess it's obvious why Tsuna (and Reborn) were first, because Tsuna is the leader and he must lead the rest. And, future Tsuna is dead (assumed) so he can't help the rest anyway.
2) Gokudera was second because he would be closest to Tsuna('s coffin) when Tsuna is exchanged. And, future Gokudera would not help much in training the others because he's just Gokudera. >D
3) Yamamoto is next. Future Yamamoto was supposed to train Tsuna and Gokudera, or at least protect them, but he didn't really get the chance. I'm guessing his exchange happened at the wrong time, in the middle of the fight with the 3rd Squad. At this point, Irie still didn't know the Vongola had come to the future.
4) Yipin, Haru and Lambo came together with Yamamoto. Also assuming wrong timing. From the time Irie first received clues that the Vongola Rings had arrived in the future (ch 153), he had no reason to believe the Vongola boys were in danger. But, remember how worried he was when he found out the 3rd Squad had gone out without his permission? That was the first time we saw Irie's stomach problems.
5) Chrome was next, and if Hibari was conspiring with Mukuro, he would have timed Chrome's exchange with Mukuro's activities. It's no coincidence that when Chrome was exchanged, Mukuro (as Leo) made his move and sent Glo Xinia to Kokuyou Land.
6) Hibari has the most obvious schedule and he's supposed to train Tsuna to get the X Gloves Ver V.R. So, Hibari is exchanged much later. Besides, Hibari would never allow himself to miss all the good fights. XD If Genkishi hadn't gotten in his way, Hibari should have been exchanged only at the research lab after all the fighting was over.
7) Ryouhei was required to stay in the future to liaise with the Varia and ensure Tsuna and family will attack the Melone Base. After all, Irie's plan involved getting the Vongola boys to meet inside the Melone Base. There was only 5 days left, from Ryouhei's appearance to the attack. There's not enough time to train past Ryouhei if he was exchanged now. Secondly, Hibari had to handle the ambush in the Vongola base, so future Ryouhei had to stay with Tsuna's team to infiltrate the Millefiore base.
Lastly, remember that it was future Hibari who brought Chrome and Lambo to the Melone Base, so I'm certain the plan involved gathering the Vongola RINGS in the Melone Base. If that is the case, Ryouhei should be exchanged very soon.