Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: "Projects" info in translator pages

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

"Projects" info in translator pages

When surfing a translator's profile, there's the "Projects" part in the info box, where all the projects he has ever translated are separated by comas.

My question is: what's the use of it? The projects are already listed in the right sidebar, where you can click to filter and such, so there's no need to put them again in the main info of the translator. Besides, I would even say it's a bit ugly when the translator has translated a lot of series, since it shows a bunch of titles one after another, and I don't think people really look at that.

So, my suggestion is not to remove it (since there may be people who can complain), but to have an option to hide it. It could be an option for both readers (to hide all the "Projects" info part when surfing tl profiles) or for the own translators (to directly not show the "Projects" info in their own translator profiles).

よろず屋 / Yorozuya 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nimloth's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Projects" info in translator pages

The translator's profiles and translations section section as a whole is getting an extensive facelift and overhaul in the near future. I simply have not had the time/energy to do so yet!

New Reply