I don't know if it's just me or what, but when I go to the forums, I notice that none of the translators show up in 'my translators' in the 'my favorites' drop down. So this got me to try messing around with favoring/unfavoring translators to see if that would make them show up.

Originally I only favorite-d and subscribed to njt and he showed up in the non-forum sections in 'my favorites.' Here's what I did when I messed around to see what was wrong.
  • Favorite-d cnet128
    • cnet128 doesn't show up in both non-forum/forum sections
  • subscribed to cnet128
    • cnet still doesn't show up in non-forum/forum sections
  • unfavorite-d njt
    • his name still appears in my favorite list in non-forum sections (cnet still not showing up)
  • deleted his name from my subscriptions (in manage subscriptions)
    • name still appears in my favorite list in non-forum sections (cnet still not showing up although his name is listed in manage subs)

Then later I notice that now cnet for some reason shows up. So I thought the problem was resolved, but it wasn't since I tried to unfavorite and unsubscribe/delete subscription to cnet and favorite back/subscribe all to njt and njt still doesn't show up and cnet (for some unknown reason) is still there. -________-

In the end: no translators show up in forums, and not all translators show up in non-forum sections (or more likely only 1 translator shows up in the non-forum sections).