Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Theme For Upcoming Arc, look inside (MANGA SPOILERS)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Theme For Upcoming Arc, look inside (MANGA SPOILERS)

Ok, I decided to create this thread so that I can get some ideas for the theme of the next arc in Anime. This is the thread for you guys to discuss who you think should sing the OP/ED for Minato/Kushina Gaiden arc.

For this arc, the theme songs has to be PERFECT!!! considering the emotions that emanated from this arc, it really has to capture the emotions
    of this arc perfectly.

I have a couple of artists up for nomination:

ED:

Azu: Singer of 12th ending. She has a great voice, and has good lyrics too.

Mikuni Shimokawa: Awesome voice, what else can I say?? Her FMP! Fumoffu song was great. Although her style is sweet songs with sweet lyrics, I think she could also pull it off even with a bittersweet one.

Mai Hoshimura: Sang for Bleach 10th ending. Sakura Biyori is one of my anime song favorites. Her voice is extremely powerful, I don't think anyone in the anime industry so far that I've heard has a powerful voice like hers.

Or.... Emi Shinohara?? (Kushina's Seiyuu) I dunno if she can sing, but it would be epic if she sang the song for that arc since it's pretty much centered around her.

OP:

Well, this is tricky. Ikimono-Gakari might be good. But I'm not too confident of them. I think it could fall into a male singer or a band.

Well, that's what I have at the top of my head right now. If anybody has any other suggestions, please post the artist's song as a sample. What I mean is, the song is that is most representative of their style.

P.S: It would be a good idea to check other animes done by Pierrot and look up their themes since a lot of Pierrot's themes are similar. By doing this, you can get an idea what kind of song Pierrot is likely to use. Then after that, it can make finding the artists easier.

Now, to end my post, I'd like to say that I have good faith in Pierrot in song choices. But I'd like to see what you guys have in mind. The above are just my suggestions. You guys can give suggestions/prediction of which artist is going to sing the theme songs.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; February 25, 2011 at 02:52 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Theme for Jinchuuriki Confinement Arc (Minato/Kushina Gaiden)

They'll pick unreleased singles from some artist that's have new albums on the horizon. Not really much use in guessing, and there are only a few recurring artists they've used for the series, anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but what I was thinking of was checking out artists who, based on their style of music and singing, might be chosen as the the next singers for the Shippuden. In short predicting which artists may land the gig.

For example, YUI might sing the theme because based on her style and previous songs, it's likely that she'll be chosen bla bla bla.....

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

For the OP i can nominate FLOW (GO!!!, Re:member, Sign), or Ikimonogakari (Blue bird, Hanabi - bleach 7th ending). Both have already more than one OP/ED in their portfolio, and have shown, that they are capable of producing hits. The problem is the ED. I can actually see Akeboshi (Wind, Yellow moon) do the thing, but something's telling me that it's gonna be female, so i'm stuck between Hashimura (Sakura biyori) and Sunset Swish (Sakurabito - 20th ED of bleach)

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply