Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 3

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 516 Discussion / 517 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by SenninSage View Post
    I wouldn't call it low standards, it was simply just the best Naruto movie ever, and there was a lot to like about it.
    I thought the first one was better,as it felt like a Naruto and it had amazing animations,but w/e,this movie was good,too,even though it had some odd things about it.
    Why would Shino's bugs digging that hole not make sense? They are a special kind of bug after all, and he is much stronger than he was in part one. I don't think that's necessarily something to be shocked about.
    They are special bugs because they eat chakra,not because they eat earth or are fast at digging.They might've done it in some hours,but not in some minutes or even seconds.
    The plot was that Kakashi, having been chosen a long time ago as the fifth kekkei genkai user in a plot by a former Konoha nin to achieve a perfect body, knew his time was rapidly approaching when he'd be targeted by that same ninja, and he was willing to die and take the enemy with him for the sake of Konoha. Doesn't really sound all that retarded to me, personally.
    I don't remember the movie that well anymore,but didn't Hiruko(?) want to have Kakashi's sharingan?How is that possible?After Kakashi got the sharingan he was saved by Minato and went to Konoha,when was that meeting supposed to happen?

I won't comment on the political stuff,as i need to re-watch the movie.
    Replied in bold

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 3

All of the Naruto movies are basically anime versions of Tyler Perry movies. Same general paper thin and often not very well explained plot ideas that all end with Naruto using some fancy new and over the top Rasengan to end the movie. And in this movie the case and point of that was Naruto's FRS creating a giant hole in the sky and him then smashing it into the bad guy to make it GG Game Over and Movie Over. While all of the bad guys in these movies use some ridiculous and unexplained jutsu themselves which can only work in the scope of that particular movie. But on the bright side almost all anime and manga based movies are like this. Although this movie did have high quality animations, or maybe it was just because i watched in it HD.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kh2masta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    All of the Naruto movies are basically anime versions of Tyler Perry movies. Same general paper thin and often not very well explained plot ideas that all end with Naruto using some fancy new and over the top Rasengan to end the movie. And in this movie the case and point of that was Naruto's FRS creating a giant hole in the sky and him then smashing it into the bad guy to make it GG Game Over and Movie Over. While all of the bad guys in these movies use some ridiculous and unexplained jutsu themselves which can only work in the scope of that particular movie. But on the bright side almost all anime and manga based movies are like this. Although this movie did have high quality animations, or maybe it was just because i watched in it HD.
    Isnt that how alot of anime movies are. Thats why I dont watch most of them. Out of the shippuden movies this was the only one I watched and I also want to watch the next one.
    Last edited by kh2masta; November 14, 2010 at 05:00 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kh2masta View Post
    Isnt that how alot of anime movies are. Thats why I dont watch most of them. Out of the shippuden movies this was the only one I watched and I also want to watch the next one.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how Naruto Rasengans the shit out of the next boss.

Oh wait, no I'm not, that's so old.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kh2masta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing how Naruto Rasengans the shit out of the next boss.

Oh wait, no I'm not, that's so old.
    But in the next movie it could be the 4th doing the rasengan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SenninSage View Post

Oh, and yes, Swiftness Element all the way. I can't wait to see that in action in the manga!
    Yep, can't wait for it too. Oh yeah, SenninSage, I just found out one evidence that Kishi's hands (may) have left its prints in this movie.

Naruto vs Gaara round 2:

When Naruto landed that last punch to him. Remember what he said??

He said: "why can't you understand!!??"

And it concluded the fight. Now, someone as powerful as Gaara can't possibly be defeated with just a mere punch. Gaara could've incapacitated Naruto right then, sure he was staggered but I don't think Gaara's momentum would be so slow as not being able to incapacitate him a few seconds later. Now, the question is why? simple. It's because Gaara understood Naruto's "fists". That's why he let him go.

And this movie was released BEFORE Kishi ever got to the whole "fists" thing. So there is NO WAY Kishi did not get involved with the anime team on the script and overall plot.

So in other words, I'd say this movie is at least 30-40% canon.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    So in other words, I'd say this movie is at least 30-40% canon.
    There's no such thing as 30-40% canon. It's either canon or it isn't. The characters in the movie may act like they do in the original story, but none of the events that occurred in movie ever happened in manga time-line.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

It could, actually. It looks like the sort of arc that would fit well in-between the Immortals arc and the hunt for Sasuke arc.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Yeah, I assume that the studio wanted to draw kids younger than 5 to buy Naruto with this movie. Nobody is complaining about canon. The movie can still be good without following manga plot.

But come on, what's so hard about making a movie about one slightly more demanding mission which doesn't involve some megalomaniac who wants to be a supreme being and/or rule the world?

The plot in this movie was really bad. The war was thrown out there only as a reason for Kakashi to jump out of his character and decide to sacrifice himself. I suppose they couldn't just send a bunch of tough ninjas and beat the shit out of that bastard and his 3 retarded henchmen?
    There really was no reason for any of those countries to decide to go to war just after seeing "some mummy dude" hologram. It was funny how Tsunade was genuinely worried about the great war after seeing that. Almost felt like watching a parody.

The plot was dumb, there was no depth, and even the bad guy's story was lame. Oh he was weaker than all of his friends so he got to performing horrible experiments to make himself stronger. Umm, how about training harder? Asking seniors and friends for tips, like Kakashi says? To be true, it took Kakashi the whole movie to get that one too.
    Hiruko is just a lame version of Orochimaru.

Speaking about Hiruko, whats up with his appearance? I expected to at least find out why he had an appearance of a kid the whole time. And when he returned to being older again, what was that? Chimera made him younger you say? Why? How?

The creators even cheated a little with the plot. Kakashi doesn't have a bloodline limit. He only has one sharingan eye, which was transplanted to him. He's not an Uchiha.

And "swiftness element", wtf was that?
    If you really wanted to see more depth, then it wouldn't fit in the 1 1/2-2 hours time limit. I think the plot was satisfying enough for a movie with that amount of length. Sure, there could've been more, but if they wanted to make it within the time limit they had to do that.

I'll agree with you with that they could've done better with the whole chimera deal. But like I said, the time limit was the problem. From a few anime movies I've seen, most of them are around the 1 1/2 hour limit. I'm guessing it's kind of a rule.

The war happened because they thought Gaara had been assassinated. Any village would've definitely reacted in the same way. Hiruko himself stated he was affiliated with Konoha. Which prompted suspicion on Konoha and making the situation tense. They could've had uber strong shinobi taking down Hiruko, but really, after seeing Anbus (which are mainly fodders most of the time but still held high in regard) being annihilated easily, Kakashi chose the quickest option which is to do a double suicide with Hiruko.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

movie 3 and the manga

Hello,
    I have noticed that in the movie 3 of shippuuden, when Hiruko is inside his base i think, and he have his victims hanging, they are the guys who have been revived for their bloodline selection

what do u think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have liked it if they made the "damsel" look less like Kushina. (I kept thinking, "Kushina-reject/knockoff" everytime she made an appearance.)

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Err.... that's the 4th shippuden movie, NOT this one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Woops....my mistake. The ending ruined it for me; Naruto being his usual gullible, IDIOTIC self. (Some ol' dumb humor to me.)

New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26