Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Breadcrumbs

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Breadcrumbs

Can they please be changed. I know they're not broken but they feel broken.

For example:
    Code:
    MangaHelpers.com >  Translators >  Rogue_Sapphire >  Archives >  Translation >  History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 316
    Should be:
    Code:
    MangaHelpers.com > History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi > Translations > Rogue_Sapphire > HSDK 316
    It could even be shortened to:
    Code:
    MangaHelpers.com > History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi > HSDK 316 > Rogue_Sapphire
    At the moment, it's incredibly annoying as there's no way to get from a translation to a series.

The same goes for scanlations, they just seem incredibly hard work

For example:
    Code:
    MangaHelpers.com >  Scanlators >  Darkreaper70 >  Releases >  History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 316
    Should be:
    Code:
    MangaHelpers.com >  History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi > Scanlations >  Darkreaper70 >  HSDK 316
    This one could be shortened to:
    Code:
    MangaHelpers.com > History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi > HSDK 316 > Darkreaper70
    But all in all, that helps a lot more than the current layout where everything is hard to find. I also have suggestions for the tabs above releases but i thought i'd see how this went down first.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

よろず屋 / Yorozuya 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nimloth's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Breadcrumbs

the breadcrumb should not point you to inside a series (/manga/) section when you are on the translators or scanlators sections, this is correct as it is.

However, I will look into adding some additional ways of navigating between sections.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Breadcrumbs

But that's my point. I've never EVER been browsing through a translators translation list to get to a translation, it's ALWAYS been via the series. That said, it's just about ease of use, currently the site is almost impossible to navigate through the breadcrumbs.

MangaHelpers.com = Home Page
    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi = Series
    Translations = List Of Translations For The Above Series
    Rogue_Sapphire = Translator Profile Or Even All Translations From Author For That Series
    HSDK 316 = Page We're On.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

New Reply