Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Bat by Urasawa Naoki

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Billy Bat by Urasawa Naoki

Spoiler show

---------- Post added October 17, 2012 at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was October 16, 2012 at 01:51 PM ----------

So 87 is scanned, I really loved this chapter, it really is a good tie in with the story, the master drawing his own death and Gary and him dying at the same time, really well done. But I do not like how corrupt the police was.

---------- Post added October 21, 2012 at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was October 17, 2012 at 08:32 AM ----------

88 is out, it was nice of Chuck to tell us some of his marketing techniques, keep the children glued to the TV screen eh? Truly he is a pioneer of TV and animation. Also Einstein should be dead, this is like 1964 that things are happening, unless Urasawa is giving him supernatural powers or something?

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kewl0210's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course Einstein has supernatural powers.

Current chapters make it seem like we could be coming close to the climax of the series soon. Though there are a handful of mysteries still left. So I'm not sure if it's gonna be really soon, or we've got a bunch left and he's just making it LOOK like we're almost done. It certainly does look like we're near a big turning point now, though.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Devive does not seem to like one of the final villain tbh, though of course the bat is a candidate there, this is just an arc as far as I think. Since it was like an arc within and arc with the Gary and Cissy storyline put into it. Einstein is in some sort of cahoots with the bat, I would LOVE if Urasawa makes the artists looks like heroes though. Free spirit wins against evil! I like to see the older drawer of the bat, I wonder how far they go?

---------- Post added October 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was October 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM ----------

http://mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/36148

Translation for chapter 90 by kewl.^^

---------- Post added November 03, 2012 at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was October 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM ----------

91: http://mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/36206

---------- Post added November 06, 2012 at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was November 03, 2012 at 11:45 AM ----------

The new chapter is out, I feel we are moving kind of slow with so many stories that we are following, that the original one in 1964 seems like uninteresting. After we found out about Gary and Cissy it seems we are heading into a totally new direction, though kind of slow and confusing, dunno, still interesting though, but I am sued to things developing quick in this series.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redon's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well cool thing to comment on both in the new 90th chapter and on the raw for 93. It seems that with 93 we conclude the arc?

Well it looks like an interesting end, it kind of feels like a redemption of some sorts? And we have brand new characters.

Spoiler: 93 show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WHY ARE MY POSTS BEING DELETED?
    1. Is Urasawa dead? Red Hawk scanned this - http://www.mangahere.com/manga/billy_bat/c086/ and it says that he is dead.
    Every single scan I find for chapter 86 says that Urasawa died and that serialization of Billy Bat will end.
    http://www.mangareader.net/billy-bat/86/3
    http://manga.animea.net/billy-bat-ch...86-page-4.html

Is this true or just a joke that Urasawa played on us? This is the fourth time I'm posing this question, and the mods have deleted it every time for apparently no reason.

Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a manga in the manga, it s not talking about Urasawa....
    Today in Morning, there is a new chapter of Billy Bat, so he didn t die. Hope you re reassured now

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So wait, the series restarts march? D:

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ganner_Rhysode's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

What? Why? How? ...Source? I don't get it, explain! EXPLAIN!!! (I'm at least chapter-wise on the current Japanese level, though I have only skimmed through the unscanlated raws, so you won't spoil me there.)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ganner_Rhysode View Post
    What? Why? How? ...Source? I don't get it, explain! EXPLAIN!!! (I'm at least chapter-wise on the current Japanese level, though I have only skimmed through the unscanlated raws, so you won't spoil me there.)
    Here: http://mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/36360

It is at the end of the translation, on the side of the last page of the chapter.

---------- Post added December 01, 2012 at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was November 27, 2012 at 08:31 PM ----------

91 and 92 are out. Well it seems a nice wrap up is coming, the crazy raw chapter might make sense after this. We are stuck with the same questions again though, it seems all these stories are nothing and reveal little of the true NATURE of the bat. The scroll was another mystery but it seems it's a thing that connects all of the stories we have been following so far.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Did kevin just die :|

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, not sure, though a hit in the head truly is as deadly as you can go, of course if Urasawa is planning on making the new protagonist this new Kevin, which was the little kid from that couple before this arc right? Also, I really wanted to see the Spanish story, Franco and the rest of it, too bad Urasawa did a plot twist. :/

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This just blew my mind O.O. which is why I LOVEEE Urasawa's work! When the guy said start over, I was thinking, what the hell. Then boom, right when kevin is back with the bat and knows where he has to go... Jesus Christ. lol.

all I could say was Whoa. Good thing I didnt read this thread before that time haha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oberon's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Billy Bat will resume in the next issue (#16) of Morning...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redon's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast