Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 338 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 338 Spoiler Discussion

pfffft whatever. I think a few pages of Yama-ji being a bad ass is 10x better than a couple damn chapters of weak ass VC's getting beat the shit out of.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Seriph2's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously its still too early to say but if the entire chapter is about yama annihilating Allon then to me its a disappointment. It doesn't really move the plot forward and it just somehow doesn't feel too "fulfilling" to have Allon dispatched in such a manner after he was built up the way that he was. I mean I dont know maybe this is a blessing in disguise and saves us from what could have been a potentially "drag on" battle with someone else, but it does kind of take the air out of the situation.

I think people are just upset that you had an enemy finally although unexpected, that wiped the floor with the "good guys" for once and all of a sudden now you subbed in kobe bryant on a high school basketball team in a game that was actually looking pretty grim.

lol yah I stand corrected I guess the better analogy would be coach kobe doing it himself lol telling the parents in the stands little johnny is an embarrassment to the game and to watch and learn.
    Last edited by Seriph2; December 10, 2008 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member genkizen's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Epikhigh View Post
    pfffft whatever. I think a few pages of Yama-ji being a bad ass is 10x better than a couple damn chapters of weak ass VC's getting beat the shit out of.
    I second that. Not including the fight with Shunsui and Ukitake (which consisted of mostly staring) Haven't really seen Yama-ji in action in the manga... ever i think?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tendou88's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yama-ji showing off now means that he will be K.Oed very soon, and my guess is all 3 hollow captain will go and gang him now, they were waiting for a chance to one shot yama-ji, well this is my theory.
    It makes more sense if Yama-ji is out of the game so the Vaizards can join the battle.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the entire chapter is that Allon won't stay the f**k down. Sigh another disappointment...give me Stark already...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe we see barragan attacking yama now (after having finished soi fon).

but at least not all three espada will attacking him, thats obvious (because stark doesn't have any intention of fighting yama when he hasn't got any intention to fight at all and thus i can't expect him to be keen on fighting yamajin (moreover he has shunsui as his opponet and he cannot suddenly vanish in such a battle and appear in front of yama)

here is my prediction. aizen opens a gate to hueco mundo and thousands of hollow come in. then yama opens a gate to soul society and each squad member from seat 3 to 50 will join the fight and each and every fight is shown.

well, but this chapter at least shows yama's arrogance a bit - he doesn't think that low hollow creature could survive one slash of him - but it did.
    but are there really any people out there that hoped that creature could actually harm oder scratch allon? that would be ridiculous. yamamoto only let urahara buidl up the obelisks for one reason - preventing the town from the damage he will deal xD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I hope for the sake of Bleach what wooticus predicts never happens.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revan46 View Post
    A chapter for each fodder!

Anyways all this chapter was was Yama destroying Allon. Not really a surprise.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    maybe we see barragan attacking yama now (after having finished soi fon).

but at least not all three espada will attacking him, thats obvious (because stark doesn't have any intention of fighting yama when he hasn't got any intention to fight at all and thus i can't expect him to be keen on fighting yamajin (moreover he has shunsui as his opponet and he cannot suddenly vanish in such a battle and appear in front of yama)

here is my prediction. aizen opens a gate to hueco mundo and thousands of hollow come in. then yama opens a gate to soul society and each squad member from seat 3 to 50 will join the fight and each and every fight is shown.

well, but this chapter at least shows yama's arrogance a bit - he doesn't think that low hollow creature could survive one slash of him - but it did.
    but are there really any people out there that hoped that creature could actually harm oder scratch allon? that would be ridiculous. yamamoto only let urahara buidl up the obelisks for one reason - preventing the town from the damage he will deal xD
    I dont think yamamoto was being all that arrogant, IMO he is acting in a perfectly natural way. Also, he is acting pretty much in the same way he acted when he fought kyoraku and ukitake, where he practically ordered them to release their swords so that at least they would put a fight. The dude knows how strong he is, and if allon had any sense of fear or ability to reason, he would probably be scared shitless (even ukitake was scared when he fought yamamoto, he admitted it)

Personaly I am surprised that that thing actually survived more than one attack(even if yama had his sword in that pole form lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Revan46 View Post
    I actually wouldnt mind an all out war like that. The only thing I dont think will happen is everyone from third to 50 seat joining since each squas has only 18 seated officers (without including captain level shinigami).
    Of course giving each fodder shinigame and hollow a chapter would be extremely painful lol.
    Last edited by kkck; December 10, 2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MeramEranomi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well.. no offense to any bleach devoters, but bleach is starting to seriously stink.......

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

the past 5 chapters have just sucked. no headway. It's as if Kubo is doing to the manga what DBZ did to the anime... 5 minutes of fighting, 25 minutes of people stayding still yelling "GOKU" "GOKU" "Wow Goku" "light flash attack" "Goku" ... silence.... wind.... "GOKU"... 25 minutes later "I'll go SS now. i've stood still long enough"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GPZrag's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Yamamoto is very cool... :\...
    =)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The last 5 chapters have been godly, what're you people smoking?

Stark VS Kyouraku has been heating up! We've seen Lilinette start her battle against Ukitake. Those three Fraccion have the most bad ass releases (Fraccion wise), and then they go and create this amazing monstrous being, who everyone seemed to love at the moment, and now want it to just die. Not to mention the unexpected turn of events, with Matsumoto getting totally owned (everyone was surprised at that, I didn't see a single person say, "Oh I saw that coming"). We knew she'd lose, but not like that XD

Then we've got Genryuusai stepping in which was a total, "wtf" O.O

If you people seriously don't think the last few chapters have been epic, you have no right to bother reading Bleach, because the last few chapters are basically what Bleach is, and has always been all about!
    Hard core battles, and unexpected turn of events!

And in no way is Bleach dragging out...
    within the amount of chapters it took Kubo to sum up Ichigo VS Grimmjow, we've manage to see the re-introduction to Hueco Mundo and Fake Karakura (from the flashbacks), along with 4 Fraccion battles, and the match ups for the grand battle.

It's only been a little over 20 chapters, and we've gotten this far already. If anytime Kubo was dragging anything, it was the Hueco Mundo arc.
    Last edited by Flight-47; December 10, 2008 at 07:54 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man... its been 20 chapters now since last we've seen Ichigo lol

I haven't read any other manga where the main character hasn't been shown for that long...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sorry but this is ridiculous. Bear in mind everyone that what Yamamoto is fighting is just the make up of three fraccion's. Did I just say Fraccion's? You betcha! And if we have learned anything about old squad one captain its that he is a powerhouse. Yet this creature is still being clung to why? I would have been ecstatic had Hisagi finished him off with a really cool move ( hey, I liked the lightning kido-through chain) but no, this thing is somehow so friggin' powerful even the Squad 1 captain cant take it down. Im thinking this story is starting to suck royally, and I came into the bleach craze through the bount arc. Im disappointed in this chapter if that is all it is.

What the hell is Chojiro doing anyway? Standing around doing nothing? Even Omaeda is doing his best. This arc reeks of failure IMO. Bring back your "A" game Kubo.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast