Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Quote Originally Posted by hai_Priesty View Post
    Important update - NOT Spolier
    For the popularity vote - the prize will be the Midorima's rolling pencil that posters above said they want! XD (the bid prie is Sensei's sign though. 5 only)

There are 100 prizes of this pencil - if you like that do consider sending vote to Japan for a chance (I am)
    I'll send "How to Vote" updates here when I get my own Jump hard copy ^O^.

13 名前: ◆UsvFqYLfPA [sage] 投稿日:10/01/14(木) 16:47 ID:???
    >>11にカラー追加。

人気投票出した人に豪華賞品。
    5名に直筆サイン、100名に緑間特製コロコロ鉛筆(※湯島天神製ではありません)

今回詳細厳しいですごめんなさい。
    巻末コメスレの方もすみません

とのことだ
    緑間鉛筆ネタをここまで引っ張るとはw
    そのうちジャンプショップあたりで売ってそうだな
    If I understood it right (which is highly unlikely...), the rolling pencil is for 100 of the voters? *unok goes download the raw for kuroko 53 to try and figure out how to vote*

Here. In the address, before the numbers 119-0163 there's a weird thing, like a T with a line on top. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like a kanji.

Quote Quote:
    郵便ハガキの裏にキミの好きなキャラクターの番号(上に載ってないキャラクターは名前を書いて下さい)・郵便番号・住所・氏名・電話番号を書いて下の宛て先まで送ってね!!一人何通出してもOK!ただし同じキャラクターへの1票以上の投票は、合わせて1票と計算させていただきます。人気投票の結果・当選者発表は4月頃の予定です。

宛て先: 119ー0163 集英社WJ7号
    「黒子のバスケ キャラクター人気投票」係

締め切り:2010年2月1日(月)当日消印有効

×応募されましたハガキは今後の「黒子のバスケ」の企画の参考とさせて頂きます。また、ご記入いただいたお名前・ご住所・電話番号などは賞品をお届けするために使用し、その他の目的では使用いたしません。応募されたハガキは本企画終了後速やかに破棄します。
    ×雑誌公正競争規約の定めにより、この懸賞に当選された方はこの号の他の懸賞に入選できない場合があります。
    ... Looks like I'll have to buy the mag to vote...
    Last edited by unok-kun; January 15, 2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hai_Priesty's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki View Post
    If I understood it right (which is highly unlikely...), the rolling pencil is for 100 of the voters? *unok goes download the raw for kuroko 53 to try and figure out how to vote*

... Looks like I'll have to buy the mag to vote...

Uno-san! ^_^
    You don't have to buy the mag!.... I think.

They have voting instructions where you'll most likely be asked to send to Japan a postcard - which as mentioned I'll try to post here when I get my Mag on coming Wednesday. When the Japanes say "×応募されましたハガキ" meaning the postcards you've sent, In voting they mean you buy the postcard. I have past experience in voting with Shonen Jump's Samurai Usagi and Psyren and they're like that. (I sorely regretted not voting for Marie since she got edged out by Van BY ONE VOTE. SO VOTE!!!)

Here. In the address, before the numbers 119-0163 there's a weird thing, like a T with a line on top. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like a kanji.
    The "T" like symbol is a Japanese character meaning the "Postal zip code".
    Write that before "119ー0163" at the last line of address and they'll get it without too much delay.

P.S. I'll write my vote and scan here as example.
    The voting says you're allowed to vote for more than one character but not multiple votes for one character.

(I have heard some crazed Bleach fan(girl) send a CARTON BOX full of postcards voting for the same one character. (said offically!) They may have said one-chara-one-vote to stop that. ^_^; )

Edit : Remeber - the dateline is 1st Feb!
    Last edited by hai_Priesty; January 16, 2010 at 10:03 AM.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I have checked out latest raw. Of course, normally though, I can't make things up. Could someone tell me whom kuroko meets in the last panel. Is he someone of the generation? I'd rahter believe, going by the shirt he wears, that he's part of the school. So is he a new player?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok Keono-san ^_^,
    Kiyoshi Teppei,
    Spoiler show

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgive me if I'm just being ignorant, but...
    Spoiler show

Sorry about all the questions. I've been a big fan of this series since chapter 1 and I'm frustrated that the raws are so far ahead of the scans. Can you help a poor fool out?

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Re: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzie View Post
    Sorry about all the questions. I've been a big fan of this series since chapter 1 and I'm frustrated that the raws are so far ahead of the scans. Can you help a poor fool out?
    We do our best... it's not our fault that we're behind. It's been months and months with no translator, and now at least we have hai_priesty; you should be thankful that we're releasing the chapters. At our due pace, but we release them.

(You could learn to say thanks by the way ¬¬)
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We do our best... it's not our fault that we're behind. It's been months and months with no translator, and now at least we have hai_priesty; you should be thankful that we're releasing the chapters. At our due pace, but we release them.

(You could learn to say thanks by the way ¬¬)
    If I came across as ungrateful, then it was unintentional. I very much appreciate the efforts of translators and scanlators in bringing this to the anglophone masses. I was just asking a few questions and expressing some honest frustration, even though it's obviously nobody's fault. In fact, I'm near-overjoyed that it's been picked up again.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I've gotten the voting page!!! XD (instructions below)
    Write the appropiate number for the character of your choice -

Dateline is 1st Feb - vote now!
    (but as long as you do it quickly now you don't need to worry about passing dateline - it says they determine your post date "on the Frank Mark" so if you post 22th Jan and arrives 3rd Feb it'll be okay and they'll take you in.)

Mine's an example of filling in voting postcard:

(Notice the thick stack? XD)

For characters that is not on the list you can also fill their names up - My favourite non-list character is Mitobe's sailor uniform sister ^_^

Spoiler show

Edit:
    I remeber earlier poster commenting on Kagami's 8-year-old handwriting....... Mine is no better.... O_O;

Sorry about my slow trans too ^_^; I'm trying my best out of my schedule.

Hi Lazzie,
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by hai_Priesty; January 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if you have any basketball questions, I can help you out. I played basketball in high school, I coached a youth basketball team for a few summers, I'm a major fan of college and pro basketball in the United States, and Slam Dunk is my favorite manga of all time. Basically, I'm a basketball nut and I would rather enjoy answering any technical questions you have.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if you have any basketball questions, I can help you out. I played basketball in high school, I coached a youth basketball team for a few summers, I'm a major fan of college and pro basketball in the United States, and Slam Dunk is my favorite manga of all time. Basically, I'm a basketball nut and I would rather enjoy answering any technical questions you have.
    So, does punching the ball like Kuroko once did considered a foul? If possible I'd like you to state the specific rule.....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure that Air Bud took a few liberties with the rules....

Striking a ball with a fist is illegal when the ball is live, whether it's as a pass, shot, or a defensive maneuver. If he did actually strike the ball with his fist, then it would be illegal. I'm still not positive if it was a palm strike or a fist, though. An open-hand strike to the ball is perfectly okay.

EDIT: Here's the specific rule: http://hoopedia.nba.com/index.php?title=Original_Rules . Check Rule #6. Today, striking a ball with a fist, foot, or knee is illegal.
    Last edited by Lazzie; January 21, 2010 at 07:48 PM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure that Air Bud took a few liberties with the rules....

Striking a ball with a fist is illegal when the ball is live, whether it's as a pass, shot, or a defensive maneuver.
    (Thanks! ^_^)
    Perhaps Sensei himself wants to settle the debate (was highly debated in 2ch) with a drawing change for once and for all - there seems to be no arguement room from the abridged version...
    Spoiler: scan from Volume 4 vs Shonen Jump show

And today's - 31st Jan
    Happy Birthday Kuroko!
    (and Koeno san too!)
    Spoiler: Just "Happy Birthday" fanart.... show

(I'm still organizing the chapters and want to release a few trans at one go when done...... Sorry to keep you'all waiting.....

By the way, I've read from Japanese that there's another important Annual event other than the Summer Inter High and Winter's Winter Cup for High School Basketball
    国民体育大会{こくみん たいいくたいかい}, or 国体 Kokutai for short, is the Autumn event of National Athletic Meet for common people. For Basketball department, it'll be a interstate competition between Japan's 50 Provinces. In each of the 50 Provinces, 15 Basketball Atheletes (non professionals, like High schoolers) will be chosen to represent their state, to compete for the status of Champion Province in a series of knockout matches.

I was thinking........ The Kokutai event may become a great detour Arc before Kuroko and Seirin fought for their national #1 in Winter Cup and perhaps next year's Inter High. Plus - if 15 people are chosen from Tokyo province (and IF Kuroko and Kagami got chosen), Kuroko & co may actually end up playing with Aomine and Midorima in Autumn! I wonder what will result from the unwilling Kuroko-Aomine tag.....
    Last edited by hai_Priesty; January 30, 2010 at 11:23 PM.

16. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Negative Syndicate

I found a cast for Kuroko no Basket vomic. (I'm not sure it is real, but I'll upload just in case.)

Kuroko Tetsuya=Koshimizu Ami
    Kagami Taiga=Konishi Katsuyuki

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LilaChan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

SERIOUSLY WE'RE GETTING KONSHI FOR KAGAMI?! He was the exact voice I was imagining Kagami having...I wonder would he use his Kamina voice or his ultra deep voice. Probably his Kamina voice I guess.

I haven't heard Koshimizu Ami voicing a boy before, but I heard quite a few of her roles and she always done a great job. Shouldn't have much difference in this.

I wanted a totally girly sigature...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno who's updating the Kuroko no Basket wikipedia article, but it has me eager for more chapters.

Spoiler show

I can't wait to see some new translated chapters. I really want to see Aomine and this new guy in action.

New Reply
Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast