Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Oh god, this match is taking it sweet time to finally end. It was good nonetheless.

I also don't like Kagami (tbh I absolutely hate him.)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a long game geese glad it's over. Don't see them winning the next game though.

I don't dislike Kagami but compared to the others he isn't the most interesting at all. He kinda reminds me of a mix between Blake Griffin and Russell Westbrook. Athletic as hell but still raw on actual refined ability. More instinct than genius. Usually those guys become the dominant players once they figure it out.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious Weezy View Post
    That was a long game geese glad it's over. Don't see them winning the next game though.
    I was afraid that Fujimaki would make Kasamatsu suffer. It would be a torture to see him blaming himself all over again.
    Pitty to see Kise losing, but I know that Kuroko must face all the members of GoM and Akashi is the last one left in their first year of High School.

On the other hand, i'm totally ready to see Akashi crushing Kuroko and Kagami, if it happens.
    I also bet on Seirin losing against Razukan, just like they lost to Touou in the first match at Inter High.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm almost 100% sure they are going to lose against Akashi. That's why the members of Seirin are all 2nd year students and below, so that they all can play again in the next year.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting topic. Can kuroko no basket continue if all the generation players are beat? Slam dunk lasted quite a while but I feel like the generation players are all the top guys, anyone after them would be complete overkill. My idea would be to pull off what eyeshield 21 did and start a world tournament or something. Obviously USA would be the elite team and would be acceptable as complete overkill haha

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I want the Generation of Miracles to shine again on a possible Japan Nationals Arc, but that is really far away.

If Kuroko can't beat Akashi even in their second year, maybe it will be necessary two members or more from the GoM to beat him. Many senpai will only play one more year, so a fusion of schools (and the team) could happen when Kuroko is in his third year.

It's a very long shot right now, but i can see Midorima, Kise and Aomine joining forces with Kuroko (not necessarily in the same team, but they'd train together), while Murasakibara would join forces with Akashi.

Just a crazy idea that those announcement images created.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a nice end to the game. I was glad that Kasamatsu didn't miss the shot (he was easily the best character on that team) and that it was Kuroko who made the winning shot rather than Kagami. Looking forward to seeing how they'll stand up against Rakuzan.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I'm almost 100% sure they are going to lose against Akashi. That's why the members of Seirin are all 2nd year students and below, so that they all can play again in the next year.
    But they established that Kiyoshi couldn't play again after this year, which seemed to me like a pretty obvious way of saying "This is it for Seirin". I mean, Fujimaki could always BS some reason for him to have a miraculous recovery, but I wouldn't bet on them losing to Rakuzan.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuwabaraTheMan View Post
    But they established that Kiyoshi couldn't play again after this year, which seemed to me like a pretty obvious way of saying "This is it for Seirin". I mean, Fujimaki could always BS some reason for him to have a miraculous recovery, but I wouldn't bet on them losing to Rakuzan.
    I'm very positive it will magically work out for Kiyoshi, don't know why but KNB give this kind of feeling.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The Kiyoshi factor is gonna take this match into a big heartbreaking moment.
    Plus lots and lots of flashback. Maybe it will take 30 chapters to finish this match.

Ah, btw,...

KnB smileys.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I could see Kiyoshi being the Star sixth man next year or something but the author is going to have to really open this story up. Seeing the same characters battle it out over and over won't be good for business.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pika318's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I translated the Joint interview between Fujimaki-sensei and Togashi-sensei which was in the Characters Bible since I got the Taiwanese edition. I think it hasn't been translated before, but if it is, please let me know quickly so I can take it down or something.
    Download from my livejournal here It's in the first post, under Kuroko no Basuke.

Personally, I think the interview is really insightful and gives us a glimpse into the thought put into crafting Kuroko no Basuke. Fujimaki-sensei also has an individual interview in the same book, so I would translate that (if no one else has done it yet)

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. I read the interview and the point that made me squee was "Fujimaki: Currently it’s half half. Because I really do want to draw the story where the “Generation of Miracles” become one team and compete".

Many fans want to see that (myself included). If nothing goes wrong with Fujimaki or if he doesn't get tired of his manga, this will certainly happen one day.

Great job and nice to see you around here pika318.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments Asclepius. I pretty much only come on forums to post translations, shy as I am (yes, even online >.<)

Yep, I was really excited about that part too. Not to mention Togashi-sensei gave so much hints that he wanted it to happen that Fujimaki-sensei pretty much couldn't ignore it anymore. I noticed the very first time Togashi-sensei mentioned it, Fujimaki-sensei's response was like he was trying to avoid addressing it directly XD

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Credits:
    Source: Baidu
    Verification: confirmed

Chinese scanlation - Chapter 203: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2185372598

Spoiler: chapter quick summary show

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Spoiler: about the chapter show

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Posted a quick summary of the chapter. Translations will come later it seems.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast