Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GP Kyo's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Spoiler show
    Tennis is my art of war

Negative Syndicate

Anime-adaptation for Kuroko going to start on April of 2012.

Kuroko Tetsuya = Ono Kenshou
    Kagami Taiga = Ono Yuuki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeromcd's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuroko no Basket Anime Character Design
    Spoiler show

Kuroko no Basket Anime Official Website >HERE<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys thought Hanamiya was bad??? these guys are worse.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

So finally after 4 weeks we have 118. Funny chapter, Hyuga's and whats his name's face made my day xD

Negative Syndicate

It is announced that the opening will be sing by Granrodeo.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TakaKira's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

When anime will start? This manga is the best but I want anime c:
    And I've read only 51 chapter in russian translate - translators began to translate this thing so late...

Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by TakaKira View Post
    When anime will start?
    It will start on a midnight of April 7 (in Japan's time).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member predsfan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I just realized that someone started releasing this series again and read around 30 chapters in one sitting. So thanks to whoever is releasing these chapters.

Not sure if anyone else is still reading this manga, but anyway here are some of my thoughts on the recent developments:

-I like that Kuroko learned how to shoot, as I see him essentially being a John Stockton type player now that he can shoot (with Kagami being his Karl Malone, ofc).

-Kagami: try as I might, I just cannot bring myself to like his character/personality. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. You know it's bad when I'm cheering for Aomine and Murasakibara's teams to win.

-Speaking of Murasakibara, I'm disappointed that Kagami had to be the one to "stop him." I was really hoping this match would be Kiyoshi's time shine, but it appears that the story is going to really be Kagami beating everyone. I hope that this doesn't mean Akashi will be "defeated" by Kagami as well, though I still have hope for an Akashi/Kuroko since, unlike Kiyoshi, Kuroko is a main character. However, it does appear Kiyoshi will do something awesome in the next few chapters (at least I'm hoping he will).

-Anyway, I really look forward to seeing Akashi's playing style, but it appears as if Kise's team is up next (assuming Seirin wins)
    This Post Available in Double Vision [Where Drunk]
    "I am the man with no name. Zapp Brannigan at your service."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really do hope people are reading the manga still, the post on this topic are very low for how good the story has become. Anyways I believe Kuroko is in the Stockton/Nash mold now that he can shoot. I really wonder how Aomine and Murasakibara played together. IMO Aomine is likely the most skilled but yet raw player but Murasakibara is more dominant. Like comparing Dwayne Wade to Dwight Howard. Also now that we have an understanding of "Zone" and how it works I believe that Akashi can go into it from start to finish whenever he wants, along with that I believe he has a basketball IQ higher than anyone else we've seen. If you combine those things you pretty much got a guy who is aware of everything on the court at once and can basically read plays and players. He would be able to direct the flow of the game easily kind of like Jason Kidd in his prime or Rajon Rondo now. Just everywhere on the court and statbook, able to play a role or dominate the field.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member predsfan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, I was thinking about how Akashi's playing style might be and thought it would be kind of cool if he plays like Spud Webb, and by that I mean, I hope he can dunk. They're about the same height (according to Wikipedia Webb is 1.7m and Akashi is 173cm). I do agree with you that Akashi will have the highest basketball IQ, and I really do look forward to seeing him play. I'm also really interested to see how Kise has improved. Technically, Kagami would be the favorite in that battle, atm, which would be a reversal of most of the series. I do think Kise will unlock the Zone in that match (if he hasn't already).
    This Post Available in Double Vision [Where Drunk]
    "I am the man with no name. Zapp Brannigan at your service."

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm liking the new chapters,even though probably i'm the only one who doesn't like that much all the emphasis on the Miracle Generation characters.
    I find Murasakibara and Aomine incredibly boring characters,with no team feelings and in a way it makes me understand why Kuroko hated to play with them.
    I'd love to see the characters interract more with their team mates,instead of being just the "superstars"(and i find ridiculous how even them keep calling themself "Miracle Generation"...oh please...).
    And it is unrealistic how they are so superhuman,after all they are just 16 years old(seriusly Murasakibara has ALWAYS been that tall?seriusly????When he turned THAT tall to begin with....).
    And Aomine attitude is the worst.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@tiramisu - I love the emphasis on the "Generation of miracles" my only concern though is what happens when their all defeated? I also I'd like to see more of the "Uncrowned Kings" because if two or three got together on the same HS team they probably could give any "Generation" led team a run for their money. Liking or not liking a character is a personal choice but I like Murasakibara, I thought he was all defense but he was obviously the most dominate player on that "Generation" team (not the best that was Aomine). Also in HS unless your playing with a group for a long time or it's just your personality (Like Kise or Midorama) I'd say it's normal to be super talented and really not be able to relate with your teammates (even in college). I agree it's to a bit unrealistic how good these guys are but it's more in the techniques or abilities than their actual dominance or physical abilities. There is a kid in India who was 7'2 at the age of 14, their calling him the Yao Ming of India already.

On the chapter im looking forward to seeing the "zone" of Muraskibara even if it's only for the last bit of the game I expect Kiyoshi may be able to get to the Zone as well for this last bit.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@Tenacious Weezy I agree with you that liking and disliking is personal choise,and in fact i think i'm alone in my disliking of how the Generation of miracles boys are depicted.
    My opinion,that of course you all can agree or desagree,is that all this emphasis on ONLY 5 characters could weaken the manga on the long run(in fact kuroko rankings are very poor-maybe it will change thanks to the popular anime,i hope so),everything seems too predictable and everything become a Generation of miracle member VS Generation of Miracle member(or vs Kuroko&Kagami).
    Those boys are in fact only 15/16,it would be logical if they had a team that could stand up(one thing is to win in middle school against children who could have not grown as fast as them,another is to be in highschool when you are sorrounded by people with more experience and probably more strengh),right now only Kise seems to have been in a team that helped him to grow and improve.

About that kid in India..those things are NEVER normal,i hope it's not the case but someone who grows THAT much in so little time it means they have some kind of desease,look at this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Byrne_(giant)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i think this is a great manga actually... i got to admit i didn't know this manga exiested untill the anime came out. But that only shows that this manga could possibly get much more popular because of the anime... As for the generation of miracles, i actually like the way they are depicted. They show that having more then exceptional skills can bring you too a point where you get conceided and think your better then everyone else... It seems to me that Kuroko join a low level team to show the generation of miracles that working with only your own skills is completely wrong and that they should be more focused on winning as a team... Midorima seems to be one of the people that need help the most in this area especially when he can shoot from anywhere... He tens to want to do everything himself... As for my fav character, i would have to say as of right now Kuroko and mostly Aomine are my favs. I like the fact that Aomine has played since he could basically walk... He seems to have an actual love for the game which is least i can say for the rest of them... I hope this manga goes on for a while.

New Reply
Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast