Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member redcorpse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

im not sure if it was posted already, but im going to link (again) just for information

some trivia from the knb fanart gallery translated here: http://jcminwell.tumblr.com/post/464...fanart-gallery

some official fanbook translations:
    10 question answers: http://yefione.tumblr.com/post/26979...eki-no-himitsu
    akashis answers: http://rurarara.tumblr.com/post/4243...on-akashis-q-a
    on murasakibara: http://yefione.tumblr.com/post/29463...-bible-profile
    character parameters: http://yefione.tumblr.com/post/28491...uke-parameters
    on takao: http://yefione.tumblr.com/post/27249...-bible-profile

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

butterfly-nostalgia posted a small correction
    Spoiler show

So knowing the above info...
    Spoiler show

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

scanlation for chapter 208 is out. akashi scans are still looking for a raw provider and i would love to help them out, but i dont have access to the raws either :X i hope someone can help them out soon..

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    LOL, Murasakibara must be interested in school education.
    Akashi and Midorima being in the top was expected.

If Kagami was added, probably it would be Kise=Aomine=Kagami

My, my... Atsushi really surprised me there.
    Akashi and Midorima being in the top doesn't even have to be commented on. How typical really.
    I never thought that Kise would be so bad at studies but...
    Kise=Aomine=Kagami... This will be one helluva trio.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Scrap my idea of Kuroko joining the regulars in the end of his first year.
    Thanks to sapphylicious@tumblr for pointing this panel out.

He will probably just keep his first string status by the end of this competition. Or he will be demoted and Akashi will do something.
    My hopes for the Light and Shadow moment got diminished.

Anyway, i forgot to ask. Is anyone interested in the japanese script that often is posted at 2ch every week?
    I can't understand anything from google translator, but if there is interest i can post it often. I usually only post images when they appear there.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Now that I've read the chapter... I won't be saying anything different to my first post about the chapter. But I still think that we will be seeing Aomine taking matters in his hands and the born of the light-shadow thing. Also, I can't get enough of nice Akashi. Another thing... jeez! Kuroko was so nervous!!!! Poor thing. How can they expect him to do something amazing when it was his first start? But I guess that is what Teikou is all about. Winning is everything, huh? I have to say about Teikou's captain... Whoa!! What a beast he is!!! And Haizaki is ridiculous as usual.
    I do remember Kuroko saying that. So perhaps, he is taking out of the first string only; not from the club. He will be still in second string or something of the sort. Then, I am thinking around that time they will start practicing with Aomine and maybe Akashi, too and Kuroko will develop his amazing passing abilities. And then he will be in the first string again with the number 6th on the bench. Kise will be there around that time as well so I am thinking all makes sense.

This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, i forgot to ask. Is anyone interested in the japanese script that often is posted at 2ch every week?
    I can't understand anything from google translator, but if there is interest i can post it often. I usually only post images when they appear there.
    yes please im learning japanese atm so i can understand a little bit of it

well i am glad that kuroko wont be demoted (?), its sad that he doesnt become a regular but that just fits kurokos motif (that he progresses by immense effort). im still curious how long this arc/flashback will be then...

the reason kuroko tells them about his past is to tell them about akashi, but werent akashis eyes (and personality?) and the gom in general 'normal' until their 2nd year? i think something happened at the end of it/beginning of the third year

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    the reason kuroko tells them about his past is to tell them about akashi, but werent akashis eyes (and personality?) and the gom in general 'normal' until their 2nd year? i think something happened at the end of it/beginning of the third year
    Yes, I think like this, too. They seem pretty normal at the moment and Akashi is just fine. I really want to see what exactly happened. Something like a crisis or the sort must have happened during 3rd year (perhaps) for him to change and for Kuroko to leave after winning the championship.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i had been so absorbed in the current arc that i forgot some things. right now, the game against rakuzan is the next morning, but what do you think will happen afterwards? the plot had been revolving around kagami and kuroko wanting to beat the gom and akashi is the last one left, not to mention that kiyoshi wont be able to play the next year. its still too early to make theories or predictions because the flashback/teikou arc and the rakuzan/seirin (and shutoku/kaijou?) match will be very, very long but im still curious whats going to happen after that and the series seems to be going on too well and is so popular i doubt they would let it end like that

not to mention akashi mentioned an oath they all made (before the winter cup started) (and the pressure of everyone wanting the gom to play together again), i hope we will know more about the oath it seemed important when akashi made everyone meet him just to verify something (maybe everyone growing up and meeting/playing again? would be a good way to fulfill everyones wishes ) but then again, it would be hard to find a team good enough to play against..

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

If the series wasn't a success, it would end after the finals. But the second season of anime is being made, sales are great and rankings are good.

At first, i thought that Kuroko would be Akashi's only weakness. I thought that maybe he would negate the Emperor Eyes effects. But we saw that they couldn't stop Kise, so i scrapped that theory.

As i said before, i'm expecting Seirin to be crushed hard. It's gonna be a heartbreaking moment worse than Rakuzan-Shutoku.
    Seeing these flashbacks made Rakuzan-Shutoku match even sadder.

I agree that it's gonna be a long arc, longer than Yosen-Seirin. Akashi is the main "enemy" and Kagami wants to confront him badly.
    We know nothing about Rakuzan's 5th man and it might be revealed in this arc.
    Plus, we will certainly get more flashbacks as usual between GoM matches.

---------- Post added April 08, 2013 at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was April 07, 2013 at 06:11 PM ----------

In case anyone here hasn't seen it already, the date for the 2nd season of the anime was announced: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-for-september

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

God... somehow, I don't want the match between Seirin and Rakuzan to start. Because I really don't see how Seirin will win against Rakuzan. I mean, they will be really smashed into the ground. I really don't see how they can overcome Akashi and co. Well... hopefully I am wrong about it.
    I was curious about the aoth, too. I am thinking that maybe it is something like they promised each other to meet again in high school and play against each other... maybe?
    Ah... I hope this manga goes even longer and gets prolonged as much as possible. Since it is quite popular and even there will be a 2 season to the anime, it can't be any other way. But what I am expecting after the Winter Cup is done, is perhaps the Nationals or something. It will be cool to see everyone together in a team.

P.S. I just want to say how happy I am about the 2 season of the anime!! Hurray!!! Too bad it will be in September!! Too long!!!! But oh well...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

spoiler picture (?)

Spoiler show
    Last edited by redcorpse; April 10, 2013 at 06:55 AM.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is. I was about to post it. :P
    But it will probably be changed to an image saying that you shouldn't hyperlink to baidu. Use some host site like ImageShack, ImageBam or PhotoBucket to avoid the problem.

Anyway...
    Spoiler show

And some nice news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeromcd View Post
    Thanks to Kaze:

Kuroko no Basket volume 22 first printing: 800,000

One of the WSJ editors noted that it is possible for the new volume of Kuroko no Basket releasing in August to have a first printing of 1,000,000 copies.
    I hope KnB becomes the third best selling manga of WSJ, in HxH absence period.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is. I was about to post it. :P
    But it will probably be changed to an image saying that you shouldn't hyperlink to baidu. Use some host site like ImageShack, ImageBam or PhotoBucket to avoid the problem.
    yep image link was broken uploaded it somewhere else now

anyway..
    Spoiler show

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I had another thing in mind, but your theory would be more fun.
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Credits:
    Source: baidu
    Verification: confirmed

chinese scans - chapter 209: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2261810985

Another translation from butterfly-nostalgia arrived (made from the chinese scans).
    Spoiler: 209 translation show
    Last edited by Asclepius; April 10, 2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: added translation

New Reply
Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast