Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Discussion on Past Special Bleach chapters and Omake

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Discussion on Past Special Bleach chapters and Omake

Alright so I just went through all the archives of the Bleach section to look for a thread that had to do with anything that I was about to mention. I didn't find anything so I'll assume that this is new stuff. So if this has been made a thread before then I have my excuse.

Anyways recently(December 2nd to be exact) had some new additions to the Bleach Category in One Manga. None of them are part of Bleach's actual story but are extra chapters of Bleach.
    Here they are:

Special Bleach on the Beach

0 Side-B

0 Side-A

I suppose this would be a discussion thread about it.

Use this thread to discuss previous Bleach special chapters. Besides the ones listed here, also use this thread to discuss Bleach 88.5 Karakura Superheroes, Bleach 0.8 A Wonderful Error, Bleach -17 Prelude for the Praying Stars, and Bleach -12.5 Blooming Under a Cold Moon. ~ Tsukisama
    Last edited by Tsukisama; December 13, 2008 at 03:10 PM.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some new Bleach chapters on Onemanga

"New"?

Those specials are anything but new :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some new Bleach chapters on Onemanga

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    "New"?

Those specials are anything but new :P
    On Onemanga they aren't

And I already made my excuses ahead of time;p
    Last edited by Onomatopoeia; December 13, 2008 at 01:01 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Discussion on Past Special Bleach chapters and Omake

It is interesting that Kubo had designed Ashido and Forest of Menos that was used in the anime. He states that he did not include them in the manga due to timing issues. I wonder if he will manage to work Ashido into the manga when Ichigo and company finally exit HM. If his plans for Ashido mirror what occurred in the anime, then Rukia is supposed to make sure to free Ashido from the Forest of Menos before she leaves HM.

The beach omake was rather cute. Matsumoto showing innocent Orihime naughty things to do with her bosom; Yachiru sticking a crab in Ikkaku's underwear; Byakuya's artistic skills in comparison to Rukia's; Ukitake in sand coffin; and Hitsugaya being lazy, all are the makings of a humorous omake. I hope more of Bleach's omake are posted for people to view as they are all rather amusing.

Although several of Bleach's special chapters have been animated, I don't think Chapter 0 was. It gives an interesting bit of background into the events in Rukia and Ichigo's lives immediately before the start of the series. I would suggest reading it for those who have not yet. Hopefully, OneManga will also post more of the special chapters of Bleach that I referenced in the first post.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 0 was animated a while ago. As I recall it was in the 60s when Ichigo and co. returned to the Material World just before the Bount arc. So like episode 63 or 64.
    The Secret of the Manga

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you certain? I just rewatched episodes 63 and 64, and it is not either one of those. 63 is just a clip show for the first half, and the second half contains the events that happen after SS arc. 64 is the first episode of the Bount filler arc. If you find the episode, I would be interested to see, but I don't think Chapter 0 has ever been animated.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops, terribly sorry about that. I was incorrect with my memory. It was a transition episode between arcs where they returned to the Material World, just not the first one. Reviewing summaries of the episodes on wikipedia, I found the episode. It was episode 109 at the end of the Bount Assault on Soul Society arc.
    The Secret of the Manga

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromcd View Post
    The special Bleach project is an omake containing the events of some of the things that happened to the Gotei 13 in the 17 months that Ichigo was absent from Soul Society.
    The day started very sad, but these news made it taste really good

I'm so fangirling about that.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

The pages seem to have information on characters of Bleach during/after the time skip.
    Images posted in the thread at databook section: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...-REPEAT-REBOOT
    Enjoy
    Last edited by Asclepius; January 18, 2012 at 05:24 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Cosmic Inflation 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

We have no chapter this week but we have new information which may be of interest to some members. Don't forget to check it out here.

New Reply