Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Ah sorry for another late release, but as I explained in my previous review things are building up -_-. But the good news is that next week is the start of my holidays, and I hopefully should get my next few reviews done earlier than usual. So without further delay I present my Naruto 428 review hope you guys enjoy.

    Konohamaru vs. Pain


    Well konohamaru’s is holding his own, against pain. After jumping down from his position and maybe after a few minutes fighting, (no clue what his hand sign was for) he still managed to dodge a few attacks from our supposedly strongest enemy pain. Good on you konohamaru. To me konohamaru’s just been portrayed as the second naruto, immature and silly, but with the same goals, and without the 9tails. Now fighting to save his sensei as well as his own life and protect naruto, the guys really grown up.

    It’s so easy to forget the manga started with naruto, sasuke etc all at the age of 12 fighting against some real tough opponents, Sasuke and naruto fought against zabuza, naruto and sasuke both fought well against Orochimaru and lost, but still looked quite good. I am one of those people who at first felt a bit unsure about this whole thing and I guess as the grandson of the 3rd hokage (tsunade the granddaughter of the 1st) its no wonder why he can battle hell pain.

    The way he was analysing his opponent while fighting him, that’s something naruto wasn’t doing much of when he first got his major battle, but when it came to Zabuza naruto showed off his skills and tactical smarts quite brilliantly. Even when caught by hell pain and confronted with the summoning, he still trying his best to figure out as much of hell’s pains ability as quickly as possible. But as his soul is ripped out from his body, konohamaru has another flashback... is this to mark his death?

    What an eye opener!


    What great images to have in your head just before you die, did kishi just have a random thought to add in naruto as a women, lol for the duration of this whole flashback I was thinking kishi decided to make naruto a hentai manga instead lol. If he used this sexy jutsu on ebisu I think he would die from loss of blood lol.

    Well konohamaru completely took the description the wrong way not realising that the pre time skip naruto was in fact teaching him the 3 steps to learn the rasengan. I wonder though, why was konohamaru wearing a headband during the pre time skip naruto flashback, wasn’t he still in the academy? If this is another mistake from kishi then heres another question. Why would naruto think that an academy student would be able to use such a high ranking jutsu that the 4th hokage developed?

    3 years


    So that’s why konohamaru was analysing pain so much, I’m sure that naruto would have told konohamaru about the hidden ability of using kage bunshin, and well konohamaru just took full advantage of the jutsu. Makes you wonder though... Why did pain have such a hard time fighting a childs kage bunshin -__-.

    So after 3years from when he was first introduced by naruto to the steps of rasengan Konohamaru forms it in a similar fashion using a clone to help. The size of konohamaru’s rasengan speaks for itself lol. Even after 3 years he hasn’t completed the jutsu or it's due to a lack of chakra using the clones as he did, as well as fighting pain? But even though I disliked the idea of konohamaru using rasengan, I couldn’t help while reading the page hoping someone was still conscious to see his student use such a powerful technique... even if it was the mini one lol. Again at the age of 12 naurto had rasengan, while sasuke had chidori, but konohamaru has still long way to go before he surpasses the level of strength sasuke and naruto were at the age of 12.

    Yes Konohamaru
    But don’t gloat for too long, he’s still wearing his akatsuki cape


    Hehe if konohamaru can hit his opponent with a rasengan and trick him with a kage bunshin, then there’s something seriously wrong with the anbu of konoha. By showing us this kishi again mock’s the jounin strength anbus which are seemingly useless when it comes to fighting a single body of pain, but as I said, hell pain still has his akatsuki cape on, so hopefully konohamaru turns round quickly and escapes with ebisu as quickly as possible, because a rasengan of that size isn’t enough to wipe out pain.

    Yes unnamed anbu... he is


    Now I remember why I thought it would be impossible for pain with konan to singly damage konoha this badly, I thought groups of jounin and anbu fighting against a single body of pain shouldn’t have too much trouble, but now I’m start to wonder what’s the point of anbu they seem to be like under par to genins and chuunin’s in the village with names lol. If kishi knew he would have to decrease the true strength of anbu’s to make this attack look so great he just shouldn’t have shown us konohanaru fighting pain. Kakashi made pain look truly powerful as they struggled to fight 2 pains body defeating 1 pain body in the process, but then you get konohamaru and it just mocks the whole battle.

    The next ninja war seemingly imminent


    Now that’s what I find to be the most interesting part of this chapter, on many occasions I’ve always wanted to see a ninja war, even more so after kakashi gaiden. Wars seemed to be what makes ninja’s reputation (expect becoming a kage), and during a war it would be the best time to give naruto a proper nickname, maybe not the yellow flash, but the man who can become thousands, or the ninja of 1000 men, or even the "kage bunshin master" with the nickname you always need a warning other deadly statement, I also want to see ninja’s given a warning about naruto “if your battling against konoha’s kage bunshin master… You’re already dead!” something along those lines would just make my day.

    Well that’s enough of my random rant and time for me to get back to my reviewing.
    So we know the kage summit is happening. We also now know that all the kage’s have lost their monsters of power, and are now exposed to konoha as the only village still with a jinchuuriki. Now imagine this meeting, the villages know about akatsuki, but they see konoha the only village who seemingly hasn’t allowed it’s weapon (as danzou see’s naruto) to be taken.

    The only village who would back konoha is sand, but their hokage lost his demon and I doubt they will listen much to the words of sand. So then your left with the enemies rock, cloud, and wave all without their weapons wanting konoha to be without their weapon too, to restore at least a basic balance. Now if tsunade doesn’t die she will try her best to keep peace (even though I think the villages will demand the release of naruto into one of their custody). Madara being the mizikage is the one I most likely see making this demand.

    Or if Danzou is made leader he will just completely say no, and I could see war happening that way... but lets stick with the first idea. Tsunade agreeing for naruto to be taken into another countries custody especially if it was to lightning country allows naruto the opportunity to see the 8tails it also allows konoha time to heal up ready for a full scale war which may occur soon.

    All I can see right now though is another time jump, kishi is setting the stones in motion, the kage summit, the 8tails gone walkabouts (who knows for how long), akatsuki removing the stability of the world... all to me screams another time jump, all that’s left is for another sasuke vs naruto battle which could easily occur after pain leaves sometime next year I assume.

    Don’t be so Naughty hahahaha


    As Tsunade defies “god” he seems to release some intimidating amount of chakra, as he does so we see another explosion in the background. I find myself laughing though at the comments deva pain makes especially with his is your last warning from god. But the way he’s drawn saying don’t be so naughty has sent chills down my spine. You can see the malice coming from his face, nice and terrifying.

    Naruto is strong


    Yea it's true, he is strong, but after you banned him from using the FRS, what jutsu’s would naruto have at his exposal to battle pain? Does she even know what, or how the training with the frogs would work out? No...! and that’s why I found her decision to bring him back ill founded. Hehehe I can imagine him coming back barely mastering sage mode and not realising his limitation of 5 mintues, it would end like ichigo, when he first fought grimjaw with his 11 sec’s limit. But now that naruto seemingly got a way with kage bunshin’s now, would be the time to bring him back.

    Hehe they hit the spot

    With this information revealed I still can’t help but think how perfect naruto’s frs is to defeating the pain bodies, destroying they chakra network meaning the bodies can no longer be controlled. Well this information isn’t really new news considering we figured this out a bit too early in my opinion. But nevertheless now with all 4, including the anbu, knowing pain’s secret at least the chances of it being lost due to a person’s death is minimal.

    Ino, ino, ino, why assume that much? the limitation of your jutsu doesn’t necessarily mean the limitation of his. I think kishi trying to put us off the trail a bit with that statement, making it seem konan might be the real pain, or that nagato is somewhere nearby. If kishi is revealing this information honestly without it being just a basic assumption, then I hope nagato is nearby. Naruto’s done it before sending his clones out to search for people, perfect if it’s a simple find the real pain… all naruto needs to do is learn his father’s technique, placing seals with his clones so he could appear in a flash to fight the real pain.

    Anbu are a funny lot


    He’s there for one thing, to guard shizune and watch out for danger, not only did pain manage to jump behind him he even left a bomb… and the anbu’s reaction to all this is “I didn’t even notice…” lol I can’t help but find that statement to be a joke coming from an anbu in the midst of an attack. Yea it could be said that maybe human pain is super fast, but then why is konohamaru's clone able to fight using basic taijutsu against a pain body himself? Yet another failing of this so called elite group named anbu. No wonder they wear masks -__-.

    Or maybe they only gain real strength with names and mask removals like hollows lol

    Well with this failing the result is a terrible one

    Is Shizune about to die?


    So here it is the chapter end’s with tsunade shocked that pain knows naruto’s location. Though she knows it take a month travelling to get there, I hope Pain doesn’t start asking people for directions to the frog mountain lol. Luckily for naruto and tsunade shizune doesn’t know that tsunade requested for naruto’s return, otherwise pain would just be waiting causing further destruction in the village waiting for naruto to return not realising that danzou had stopped the frog from making the trip.

    I have to admit I like where things are with pain’s invasion, it also could mean that konohamaru won’t die with the information gained by Human pain, maybe hell pain would pull a deva realm and fly out of there lol

    Overal Rating

    7 Out 10


    I liked the chapter but I just find way too many mistakes when it comes to anbu and flashbacks, it’s a bit sloppy I must say, I do like the prospect this chapter so nicely reveals. War is coming and that’s not something to be taken likely.
    Sexy no jutsu was on some new level in this chapter I wonder what kishi used to inspire those drawings

    Prediction
    Well this chapter was one of those where I made my predictions while reviewing, well I will just keep it for short term and long term.

    I believe tsunade with that information revealed will ask how he got that, all the information of shizune will be revealed and tsunade will attack deva pain, I don’t think we will see the fight, but it would just end with tsunade making a big mistake and fighting for her life maybe even in a worse condition than I’m predicting now.

    Long term, well I think that pain will leave after realising naruto isn’t coming back anytime soon, that’s when danzou comes out of the dark, and as he tries to make himself leader maybe even after attending the summit, sasuke will appear maybe even killing him just as naruto returns.

    Well thats it, if you got this far thanks for reading
    your views and comments are always appriciated ^__--


    Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

  2. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    tower of god (middle area)
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Again a great review. And I think Naruto has already a name: Konohas unpredictable ninja no.1 . And about nagato, i think gai will meet him on his way back, but i think nagato isn´t dressed like a ninja, so gai will only ask for aid and go on.

  4. #3
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Suzuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    I think your criticizing of the ANBU and Jounin is a bit unwarranted. Obviously Hell Pain isn't as strong as Asura, Animal, and Deva Pain. I'd like to see Konohamaru take out a body who summons gigantic animals that it can hide in, one with missiles ans chakra blasts, and one who could literally sling him around with very little effort. The ANBU and Jounin are fighting against much stronger bodies. And the one ANBU not noticing the prescience of a body who can probably suppress his chakra signal doesn't make them a joke. And it seems like you think a Kage Bunshin is a lesser extension of the original, no they're the exact same thing; same speed, strength, and skill. Konohmaru's clone taking on Hell Pain in Taijutsu is just like the original taking it on in Taijutsu. Furthermore, how could you fault the ANBU for not taking Pain on in Taijutsu when they can't even get close enough to the bodies they're fighting to do so? It's just not fair.
    Last edited by Suzuku; December 13, 2008 at 02:36 PM.

  5. #4
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kakuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    great review I'm actually hoping that hell pain get's up like five minutes later so konohamru won't get too cocky hopefully him and Ebisu will have left the area by then oh anbu anbu you guys really just breath and take up space don't you? every time these guys show up they fail at life I'm actually hope root does take over right now just so we can see some one anbu related do something cool

  6. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    California
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Hey Neo! Just wanted to point something out real quick Konohamaru has just recently learned the Kagebunshin, right after Naruto defeated Kakuzu. In the scene where hes using Rasengan it looks like he needed a clone to use it so I think he just recently mastered the Rasengan. I think Konohamru may be a genius in the making here... he has already mastered the use of Kage Bunshin as an intelligence gathering tool, opposed to Naruto who at that age just used it for distractions only. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by ninjaa; December 13, 2008 at 02:46 PM.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Again a great review. And I think Naruto has already a name: Konohas unpredictable ninja no.1 . And about nagato, i think gai will meet him on his way back, but i think nagato isn´t dressed like a ninja, so gai will only ask for aid and go on.
    thanks
    yea i know thats what team 7 call him but i hope u gets a better nickname lol
    it would be interesting if team gai met nagato even if its just for a few moments rushing past him

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
    I think your criticizing of the ANBU and Jounin is a bit unwarranted. Obviously Hell Pain isn't as strong as Asura, Animal, and Deva Pain. I'd like to see Konohamaru take out a body who summons gigantic animals that it can hide in, one with missiles ans chakra blasts, and one who could literally sling him around with very little effort. The ANBU and Jounin are fighting against much stronger bodies. And the one ANBU not noticing the prescience of a body who can probably suppress his chakra signal doesn't make them a joke. And it seems like you think a Kage Bunshin is a lesser extension of the original, no they're the exact same thing; same speed, strength, and skill. Konohmaru's clone taking on Hell Pain in Taijutsu is just like the original taking it on in Taijutsu. Furthermore, how could you fault the ANBU for not taking Pain on in Taijutsu when they can't even get close enough to the bodies they're fighting to do so? It's just not fair.
    also why do you see such variation between the pain bodies? who's to say hell pain is at the strength of chuunins n gennins what about ebisu if that was the case then why didn't he win?
    Im going on what we've seen with the way kage bunshin has been dealt with and in my opinion i've never seen a clone that can be one hit k0 as great i hope sage mode effect on the jutsu is a big one

    Quote Originally Posted by kakuro View Post
    great review I'm actually hoping that hell pain get's up like five minutes later so konohamru won't get too cocky hopefully him and Ebisu will have left the area by then oh anbu anbu you guys really just breath and take up space don't you? every time these guys show up they fail at life I'm actually hope root does take over right now just so we can see some one anbu related do something cool
    thanks hehehe 5min would be too much time hopefully konohamaru would be long gone by then

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaa View Post
    Hey Neo! Just wanted to point something out real quick Konohamaru has just recently learned the Kagebunshin, right after Naruto defeated Kakuzu. In the scene where hes using Rasengan it looks like he needed a clone to use it so I think he just/ recently mastered the Rasengan.
    ah thanks for pointing that out
    then could konohamaru has been training recently or he might have tried to use the rasengan from what he learnt from naruto oo konohamaru just went up a whole lot in my mind
    Last edited by neomaster121; December 13, 2008 at 02:57 PM.


    Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

  9. #7
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity laughing@you's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Excellent review!!!

    You bring about points that kishi has really messed up.....the mistery of ANBU has been revealed to be crap. I mean kakashi was ANBU, yamato was ANBU, does that mean after they left there's nobody else?....

    Although i really don't believe konohamaru managed to defeat pein with that punny rasengan.

    I like how you enphasize how ANBU has been downplayed by kishi. I mean they are supposed to be elite, the top grass of konoha, yet they have been blind sided, outmatched, beaten to a pulp, like they are nothing. Plus what i don't get is how come konohamaru was intelligent enough to use a kage bunshin, while everybody else just fight head on?......Could it be that kage-bunshin is not mastered or known by eveybody?....

  10. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Quote Originally Posted by laughing@you View Post
    Excellent review!!!

    You bring about points that kishi has really messed up.....the mistery of ANBU has been revealed to be crap. I mean kakashi was ANBU, yamato was ANBU, does that mean after they left there's nobody else?....

    Although i really don't believe konohamaru managed to defeat pein with that punny rasengan.

    I like how you enphasize how ANBU has been downplayed by kishi. I mean they are supposed to be elite, the top grass of konoha, yet they have been blind sided, outmatched, beaten to a pulp, like they are nothing. Plus what i don't get is how come konohamaru was intelligent enough to use a kage bunshin, while everybody else just fight head on?......Could it be that kage-bunshin is not mastered or known by eveybody?....
    well thanks
    i've gotten direct proof about konohamaru so still u wonder why nauto was even trying to teach a jutsu to a guy who was pre time skip i guess kishi had no idea on what jutsu konohamaru should have used and picked rasengan, realise that made little sense so made it a mini rasengan

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/17/


    compare with

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/428/05/

    yea direct reference so u can see konohamaru post time jump no headband then now u see him with one in a pretime skip flashback

    i just hope this sloppy phase isn't going to continue, it just takes away from the story n creates more plot holes


    Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

  11. #9
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Exiled
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,396
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    good review neo. but the first time i have to disagree with some things.

    i wouldnt put down the anbu that much. Like i said about knuckle review is.. that yamato was part of the anbu. and we know how powerful he is.

    And then again konohamaru has a much more hype in "story role" then those anbu ninjas.. so ofcourse konohamaru will get the spotlight.

  12. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    good review neo. but the first time i have to disagree with some things.

    i wouldnt put down the anbu that much. Like i said about knuckle review is.. that yamato was part of the anbu. and we know how powerful he is.

    And then again konohamaru has a much more hype in "story role" then those anbu ninjas.. so ofcourse konohamaru will get the spotlight.
    well thanks ^_^

    the fact that you can mention people like kakashi itachi yamato all were past anbu

    the elite group should be more than enough for pain split up
    this looked alright with kakashi fighting he had so much trouble and so i could understand the anbu struggling but then u got konohamaru who's using a clone to out smart n keep match with hell pain, then hit's him with a rasengan im begining to think he learnt on the spot with the flashback
    it just mocks the anbu ninja's in my opinion

    also kishi decided to give konohamaru story role instead of focusing on sakura or kakashi or even naruto


    Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

  13. #11
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Suzuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Quote Originally Posted by neomaster121 View Post
    also why do you see such variation between the pain bodies? who's to say hell pain is at the strength of chuunins n gennins what about ebisu if that was the case then why didn't he win?
    Im going on what we've seen with the way kage bunshin has been dealt with and in my opinion i've never seen a clone that can be one hit k0 as great i hope sage mode effect on the jutsu is a big one
    Because it's obvious Hell Pain's technique isn't as useful as Deva, Animal, and Asura's in combat. He has to make physical contact with his opponent for it to activate and that leaves him open for a counter attack. That said, the only reason Konohmaru was able to avoid it was because he had witnessed Hell Pain's previous exchange with the other ninja. Just because Konohmaru is a Gennin doesn't mean he's as weak as one, he's currently about as strong as pre-skip Naruto which is Chuunin-Jounin level in terms of power. I doubt Hell Pain could survive an exchange with the ANBU that are fighting Animal Pain.

    KB getting one-hit KO'ed most of the time doesn't mean they're skills aren't on par with the original.
    Last edited by Suzuku; December 13, 2008 at 11:05 PM.

  14. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    I like the idea of Gai meeting Nagato when returning. Because that would make the 6 Pain Bodies retreat all in a sudden and somehow give a wonderful reason for them leaving..


    Well, i don't know why, but somehow this whole arc reminds me of the second arc in Dragon Ball Z, Vegeta reaching the earth. Vegeta and Nappa they came there for Goku but he isn't there. Instead they are facing all of his kinda weak friends, who are just waiting for goku to return after some very special training.
    (with a technique that took power of everything surround him (nature!!) = genkidama and one power that exponentially increased his powers (kaioken) maybe even by tooking some power from nature..)

    i hope naruto will make an very epic appearance, e.g. hitting one pain with ultimate nature chakra frs while this pain just says "i didn't notice that..." xD

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
    Because it's obvious Hell Pain's technique isn't as useful as Deva, Animal, and Asura's in combat. He has to make physical contact with his opponent for it to activate and that leaves him open for a counter attack. That said, the only reason Konohmaru was able to avoid it was because he had witnessed Hell Pain's previous exchange with the other ninja. Just because Konohmaru is a Gennin doesn't mean he's as weak as one, he's currently about as strong as pre-skip Naruto which is Chuunin-Jounin level in terms of power. I doubt Hell Pain could survive an exchange with the ANBU that are fighting Animal Pain.

    KB getting one-hit KO'ed most of the time doesn't mean they're skills aren't on par with the original.
    wait the same naruto which used the 9tails for power
    i don't think u can put pre time skip naruto on lvl with konohamaru
    Hell's pain ability has seen to have easily taking out jounins so a person who takes out joinins can't handle a genin?
    again he's already been fighting with jounins so anbu wouldn't be that much stronger

    maybe but it is a real big weakness and the fact that konohamaru's clone was still fighting shows that hell pain had trouble landing one blow on a clone

    all this are errors in my opinion of many factors

    Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    I like the idea of Gai meeting Nagato when returning. Because that would make the 6 Pain Bodies retreat all in a sudden and somehow give a wonderful reason for them leaving..


    Well, i don't know why, but somehow this whole arc reminds me of the second arc in Dragon Ball Z, Vegeta reaching the earth. Vegeta and Nappa they came there for Goku but he isn't there. Instead they are facing all of his kinda weak friends, who are just waiting for goku to return after some very special training.
    (with a technique that took power of everything surround him (nature!!) = genkidama and one power that exponentially increased his powers (kaioken) maybe even by tooking some power from nature..)

    i hope naruto will make an very epic appearance, e.g. hitting one pain with ultimate nature chakra frs while this pain just says "i didn't notice that..." xD

    lol yea me too but i doubt naruto will return with pain still in the village


    Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

  17. #14
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MaydayParade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Neo's Naruto Chapter 428 Review

    You said alot about Kishi making the ANBU seem weaker than that of even a Genin. Well, thats not true. The thing you seem to be forgetting is that they are fighting different Pains.

    God Pain can control Gravity, which i'm guessing is some sort of Wind/Earth element Jutsu. Its obvioius that he's the strongest. The ANBU are nothing compared to someone who defeated and nearly killed a former ANBU captain.

    Animal Pain can mass-summon some the largest and most detructive animals, and they all have Pain's shared field of Vision through the Rinnegan, The second strongest.

    Human Pain can read minds in seconds with no equipment and can forcefully rip your soul from your body. And from what I saw in this chapter he's fast. Fast enough to slip past an ANBU unnoticed and drop a smoke bomb. Third.

    Asura Pain is a machine/android that survived two Raikiri. Nuff said.

    So the Hungry Ghost and Hell Pains are the weakest because of their fatal flaws and large bulk. Hungry Ghost can't defend Taijutsu, and Hell has to come in direct contact with the opponent.

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts