Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What is Rubel?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yoma

0 0%
  • Claymore

2 8.33%
  • AB

0 0%
  • DoD

6 25.00%
  • Normal human

3 12.50%
  • Magician/spirit-user/whatever

4 16.67%
  • Other

9 37.50%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Rubel?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member rukori's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Question What is Rubel?

What is Rubel? I tried to gather all possible answers on the man of mysteries if you want to add something then ask...
    What we do know:
    1. He can pick up a claymore with one hand like it's a wooden-sword.
    2. He hasn't noticeably aged since his first chronological appearance in Raphaela's time(which was about 30-40 years ago).
    3. He seems to be able to find every soldier wherever she goes even if she suppresses her Youki.
    4. Claims to be a spy for the Org's enemies. That means he had been lying for decades nonstop...
    5. Well, he's mysterious right?
    Last edited by rukori; February 09, 2009 at 09:23 AM.

you shouldn't be so quick to die. life is a precious thing...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sportgal1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What the fuc* is this smiley?

i voted for DoD because it makes sense (to me at least) that they'd someone who could test an AB out if need be.

I don't think a yoma would've survived this long and been able to find claymores easily. An AB wouldn't work with the org from what we've seen and would have no reason to fight DoD or spy for them. He isn't a normal human, i think we can assume, nor is he a Claymore, because he's male. Magic is still too wierd for claymore.

So i went with DoD !

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What the fuc* is this smiley?

Well, Rubel admittedly works for the other side in the war. He is a spy but he never said he is a dod. For him to infiltrate the organization he will have to be the same race as the handlers. All the organizations handlers look... well, deformed in some way and they don't seem to age perceptibly. I suppose they could be altered humans but I prefer to think of them as a separate race so I'm picking "other".

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Darklight01's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is Rubel?

for now DoD sounds like an obvious choice since its proven he IS a spy for them (not meaning he IS a DoD) so i voted for DoD but opinion might change with new chaps..HOW THE HECK do u wait a month?!?!?! thats 12 chaps a year!!!...Yagi...draw the chaps faster!!! =p and editor of monthly SJ...move it to weekly!!!...please? =( =p (like thats gone happen =( ) =p

Quote Originally Posted by Sportgal1 View Post
    i voted for DoD because it makes sense (to me at least) that they'd someone who could test an AB out if need be.

I don't think a yoma would've survived this long and been able to find claymores easily. An AB wouldn't work with the org from what we've seen and would have no reason to fight DoD or spy for them. He isn't a normal human, i think we can assume, nor is he a Claymore, because he's male. Magic is still too wierd for claymore.

So i went with DoD !
    he can be a claymore...males can be one...they just awaken too quikly but the handlers mite have been developed a diff way since rubel is a spy, he might have been changed to fit the role of a handler(put yoma inside? but in a diff way so he can work as handler instead of soldier) by the org when he came to or was found by them...just stating possibility
    Last edited by Darklight01; December 26, 2008 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted 'other' since I don't sense any DoD or yoma vibes from him, but there is something wrong with him so... Maybe the handlers somehow suplement their strenght with a tiny little bit of yoma DNA...alright, I've no idea what he is

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    US Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

What does DoD stand for?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sportgal1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Descendants of Dragon, i think. There the 'people' on the other side of the war who are the dragon's kin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the term originated outside the canon, but yeah, it's basically our nickname for the opposing side on the main continent. Personally, I only use the term to refer to the draconic beings.
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity nat's Avatar
    Country
    Bermuda
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he is a dragon (warrior) in his non-awakened form.
    Just a guess....

Very good points, Rukori, especially the second..I never really thought about it before but now that you mention it, it does make sense.
    If you hate Sasuke, click here

Tricked you

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

IDK, but whatever he is the rest of the Org. non-Claymore members are. Because they all (except for the one guy who has covered his whole body, which has to had been done for a reason) have visible deformities/yoma like features. Also, they have to have some sort of power in order to eliminate the risk of being killed by their Claymore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shinkohyo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Magician, because

- The handlers seem to ageless (or seem to stop aging when they look really creepy).
    - They have no fear handling the claymores. Has never one attacked their handler, sneaked up at their bed to kill them? Or is just that they can defend themselves against those traitorous ones?
    - Also if the handler can do with their "magic" about as much damage as a claymore it would make sense that they would need AB (the more powerful the better) against the DoD.
    - Those Claymores (the swords) need to be fabricated somehow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

instead of what biologically he is.

i'm going to throw out an idea about what "faction" (or side) he is on..

yes, the manga, has him saying he is a "spy" for the other side, the dragon side. yes, he has helped out miria, galatea, and clare against the Organization. yes, he has even done some actions against the Organization.

YET.... I'm not buying it! RUBEL LIES THROUGH HIS TEETH!

Frankly, I see Rubel as the LEADER of the Organization. If you seen Batman Begins movie, Rubel is just like Raz al' ghoul, pretending to be a subordinate (though in the case of rubel, a rebel spy) and having that asian guy as the fake leader of the League of Shadows, which Rimuto would be the equivolent fake leader of the organization.

Rubel is too much of a master manipulator/puppeteer, for him to not be the LEADER of the Organization. He has EVERYONE/EVERYTHING dancing to his "strings". He is just playing with everyone like Jigsaw from the Saw movies. He's just lying and pretending to be a spy for the other side (if there even is actually the other side, with dragons...) in order to get trust and then use them!

I mean look at it this way. RUBEL KNOWS WHO ARE THE POWER PLAYERS AND HAS ALREADY GOT THEM ON HIS SIDE! Rafaela, Rubel's personal assassin. Leader and tactician Miria. Galatea the God-Eye. Lastly, Clare, his trump card. He also used/manipulated a Clare whom was about to kill him, to do exactly what he wanted, Awakening the Destroyer within the half merged bodies of Rafaela and Luciela, which he couldn't do as Riful had them...

Clare is going to become what the Organization wants, and the LEADER of the Organization, RUBEL is making it happen, and Clare doesn't even realize it. grins. and Rubel says "it is a good thing that the Organization doesn't know about Half Awakens"... to bad Rubel is the very leader of the Organization, and knows full well about Half Awakens! So, he began the creation of the ultimate Half Awaken weapon.... Clare !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.

this was only a very brief explanation, if interested, i can provide a much more detailed and better quality of this.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; January 12, 2010 at 09:41 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jamie95403's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After perusing HegemonKhan's dossier on Louvre, the info points in five directions:

1. Louvre is working for the overseas power behind the Org (original HegemonKhan hypothesis)
    2. He's working for the Dragons' Allies
    3. He's working for third parties unknown
    4. He's an independent
    5. Any combination of the above

For myself, I like No. 5, but willing to be proved wrong. HegemonKhan's hypothesis reminds me of Satan in Mark Twain's last book, "The Mysterious Stranger," with Louvre as Satan.

What would be even funnier to me would be Clare as the sub-atomic particle at the end of Twain's novel, traveling everywhere in the Universe (presumably going back in time), reconstructing everything, including the island world of Claymore and Louvre himself.

But I guess that's for another manga series...
    Last edited by jamie95403; March 04, 2011 at 05:39 PM.
    All possibilities are on the table...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rubel the Black Spider and LEADER of the Organization:

1. Rubel said he personally trained Clare

2. Rubel caught Trainee Claymore Clare's claymore sword with only one hand, and his hand didn't even move from the force of the weight of the sword and Trainee Claymore Clare's toss.

3. Rubel stopped the spar match between Clare and the other trainee.

4. Rubel came to watch Trainee Claymore Clare succeed at her final test/trial.

5. Rubel secretly created and trained Priscilla, unknown to the other BCs and Irene, Rubel allowed Irene to watch Priscilla killing some Yoma, which resulted in Irene yielding her rank to Priscilla, which then meant that Irene was thus inserting Priscilla into the Teresa Execution Squad, instead of rank 5 Elda.

6. Only Rubel knows about Awakened Priscilla as well.

7. Rubel was Miria's "informant"

8. Rubel saved Galatea at least three times from being executed by the other BCs. (1) when she lied about Clare+Jean+herself surviving a battle against Dauf+Riful (2) Galatea opening her big mouth in front of Rimuto about Rafaela+Renee being ordered to make sure that the 24 Claymores die in Pieta (3) allowing Galatea to watch Alicia+Beth+Soul Link in action knowing it will motivate Galatea to desert the Org, before the Org is able to execute her.

9. Rubel was Galatea's "informant"

10. Rubel learned about HA Miria from Ophelia, whereas she never told her own BC, Ermita, about HA Miria. Ophelia lied to Ermita, saying she had to go pee, to meet secretly with Hilda and tear up her black card, never telling Ermita about it, nor about witnessing Miria becoming a HA. But, Ophelia told Rubel about HA Miria

11. Rubel assigns Clare to be a mission with Ophelia, even though Ermita is in charge of Ophelia. He was planning on Ophelia attacking HA Clare, so that Clare would kill Ophelia, as she was the last remaining source of knowledge about HAs, which Rubel wanted to keep this knowledge all to himself.

12. Rubel assigns Clare to be on a mission with Miria, even though Ermita is in charge of Miria. Making Miria, Deneve, and Helen wait an entire week for Clare to arrive, which upset them.

13. Rubel knew about Clare+Teresa, as he teases Clare about her relationship with Raki.

14. Rubel "happens" to be the BC that Clare finds with Teresa's head in her hands/arms.

15. Rubel mocks the power of Alicia+Beth

16. Rubel teases Clare about Priscilla and about not being the hero of her Era

17. Rubel gets Rafaela banished/exiled instead of executed, and "chats" with her about Luciela and why she didn't Regenerate her eye.

18. Rubel using that banishment/exile of Rafaela to secretly meet with Rafaela unknown to the BCs, and to blackmail Rafaela using information about Luciela, into making her into his personal "right hand".

19. Rubel re-instates Rafaela all on his own, having the power/authority to do so.

20. Rubel using/with Rafaela hunts down Clare+Jean and sends them to Pieta.

21. Rubel is caught lying about Clare in regards to the Clare+Ophelia+Gonahl single digit/ranked female AB incident by Rimuto, yet nothing happens to Rubel.

22. Rubel knew where Dae's secret Lab was.

23. Rubel knew that Dae was given the "green light" for his monster creations, even though it was a private chat between Dae+Rimuto only.

24. Rubel manipulates Clare to go to Riful and the half-merged bodies of Rafaela+Luciela, resulting in the Awakening of the Destroyer.

25. Rubel was trying to find/get the half-merged bodies of Rafaela+Luciela back from Riful by secretly using Renee, then 3 unknown CLaymores and 2 unknown BCs, and finally Clare.

26. Rubel answers Clare's question about what the Org would do about Priscilla if they had to take her on, and he answers Clare as if he's the LEADER and in charge of the Organization, himself.

27. Rubel is none to pleased when Rimuto sends the AFs+Alicia+Beth to finish off Riful in Luatrec, as he was conducting his own secret operations (having Clare go to Riful and the half-merged bodies of Rafaela+Luciela to Awaken the Destroyer).

28. Rubel knew that Miria was going to attack the Org HQs and "die", and was waiting there to give us his accurate assessment "eulogy" of Miria's true character. Not being worried at all, while the other BC is freaking out.

29. Rubel hints at knowing that Miria actually wasn't dead.

30. Rubel has Rafaela hunt down and execute Irene, as she has knowledge about the Clare+Teresa+Priscilla incident, which Rubel wants to keep hidden all to himself.

31. Rubel "chats" with Raki about Clare and Claymores' Awakening into Awakeneds' fate, causing Raki to go running after Clare, only to witness her executing her only friend, Elena.

32. Rubel captures Raki and sends him to Alphonse with the Slave Traders, and then uses this to get Clare+Jean to go to Pieta.

33. Rubel always wears his signiture glasses and hat, and dresses the most normally (to us, our real world) and is completely covered in his clothes as well. Does Rubel have an inhuman body to hide? Does Rubel have "sharingan/bakugan/Rinnegan-like" eyes? Can Rubel see the future?

34. Rubel is seen only one time with a tiny disfigurement, slightly bulging veins in his hand is only a single pic in the entire manga.

35. Rubel sends Clare to execute the Cathedral SNY in Rabona, using her special infiltration and "ninja" skills uniquely taught only to her by Rubel.

36. etc...
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 05, 2011 at 01:07 AM.

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jamie95403's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for the length of this reply. But HegemonKhan-san deserves some answers, which are really further questions. I make no claims to any accuracy. HegemonKhan may well be correct in his hypothesis. I discount nothing.

1. Rubel said he personally trained Clare.

Answer: Hermitage, Louvre and the other Men-in-Black may be trained to say they're like parents to the warriors as they grow up from childhood to adults. Unless they awaken. Remember Hermitage's funny response to Galetea in Scene 30 about not having a monster as a child?

2. Rubel caught Trainee Claymore Clare's claymore sword with only one hand, and his hand didn't even move from the force of the weight of the sword and Trainee Claymore Clare's toss.

Answer: The swords are of unknown composition and weight. What are they made of? We need more information. I've speculated the blades might be grown from something like iron crystals. With their atoms perfectly aligned, the resulting blades would be hundreds of times stronger than a forged blade.

3. Rubel stopped the spar match between Clare and the other trainee.

Answer: Org personnel are adults---they're suppose to keep the children in line, I would suspect, regardless what section they're in.

4. Rubel came to watch Trainee Claymore Clare succeed at her final test/trial.

Answer: Maybe Clare was assigned to him already? He did seem surprised at her survival.

5. Rubel secretly created and trained Priscilla, unknown to the other BCs and Irene, Rubel allowed Irene to watch Priscilla killing some Yoma, which resulted in Irene yielding her rank to Priscilla, which then meant that Irene was thus inserting Priscilla into the Teresa Execution Squad, instead of rank 5 Elda.

Answer: What about the evaluations in the Claymore Data Books? If required reading for personnel in the Org, Priscilla either as a warrior or Awakened Being wouldn't be so secret.

It is odd that in Scene 18 Sophia and Noel didn't know they were demoted, but perhaps Irene was given the task of breaking the news.

6. Only Rubel knows about Awakened Priscilla as well.

Answer: Refer again to Data Book 1 and 2. Also, much of the general lack of current knowledge of Priscilla in the Org might be accounted for by her very brief career, lasting "a few months," according to Irene. Remember Teresa was the 182nd warrior of the 77th generation. With hundreds of warriors coming and going each year (if that's what's a generation is), it would be difficult to remember everyone.

Also, a number of years have passed between the death of Teresa and the current warrior generation. Memory of Priscilla would have been lost among thousands of warriors.

7. Rubel was Miria's "informant."

Answer: Possibly. Or not. Everything so far has been implied or inferred. Only when we see a flashback or Miria saying it will we know for certain.

8. Rubel saved Galatea at least three times from being executed by the other BCs. (1) when she lied about Clare+Jean+herself surviving a battle against Dauf+Riful (2) Galatea opening her big mouth in front of Rimuto about Rafaela+Renee being ordered to make sure that the 24 Claymores die in Pieta (3) allowing Galatea to watch Alicia+Beth+Soul Link in action knowing it will motivate Galatea to desert the Org, before the Org is able to execute her.

Answer: Or it could have been Chief Klimt that saves Galatea. In Scene 61, Klimt warns Galatea that he's indulging her behavior. We don't see Louvre standing up for Galatea.

It could be that it's Louvre trying to get Galatea executed for desertion.

9. Rubel was Galatea's "informant."

Answer: Surely there's a gossip grapevine within the Org. Galetea may have multiple sources of info, just as Miria may.

10. Rubel learned about HA Miria from Ophelia, whereas she never told her own BC, Ermita, about HA Miria. Ophelia lied to Ermita, saying she had to go pee, to meet secretly with Hilda and tear up her black card, never telling Ermita about it, nor about witnessing Miria becoming a HA. But, Ophelia told Rubel about HA Miria.

Answer: What about the other two warrior witnesses? Wouldn't they report what happened to their handlers? Wouldn't it be difficult to hide Miria's awakening from the Org?

11. Rubel assigns Clare to be a mission with Ophelia, even though Ermita is in charge of Ophelia. He was planning on Ophelia attacking HA Clare, so that Clare would kill Ophelia, as she was the last remaining source of knowledge about HAs, which Rubel wanted to keep this knowledge all to himself.

Answer: Or it could have been the other way around---Clare could have been the target. Perhaps Louvre feared that Clare might turn out to be an successful experiment. It's even possible that Ophelia was under orders from from the Org (via Hermitage) to kill Clare, but we need to see some evidence. Louvre may be innocent of ill intent toward Clare or Ophelia.

12. Rubel assigns Clare to be on a mission with Miria, even though Ermita is in charge of Miria. Making Miria, Deneve, and Helen wait an entire week for Clare to arrive, which upset them.

Answer: Wasn't it Lucky who slowed Clare down? Again, Louvre may have been under orders to dispose of Clare because of her awakening at Rabona. Or again innocent.

13. Rubel knew about Clare+Teresa, as he teases Clare about her relationship with Raki.

Answer: Everyone teases Clare about Lucky!

14. Rubel "happens" to be the BC that Clare finds with Teresa's head in her hands/arms.

Answer: How would Louvre know that Clare wished to join the Org and wanted Teresa implanted into her?

15. Rubel mocks the power of Alicia+Beth.

Answer: It might be part of Louvre's sarcastic personality.

16. Rubel teases Clare about Priscilla and about not being the hero of her Era.

Answer: Clare being No. 47 and being nearly killed by a Common Yoma (though more powerful than usual) in Rabona may have something to do with that comment. Refer back to statement No. 1. Clare is being treated as a child.

17. Rubel gets Rafaela banished/exiled instead of executed, and "chats" with her about Luciela and why she didn't Regenerate her eye.

Answer: Perhaps Klimt wanted to save Rafaela for future use. Or didn't care what happened to her. To been a fly on the wall at that Council meeting after the Luciela disaster!

18. Rubel using that banishment/exile of Rafaela to secretly meet with Rafaela unknown to the BCs, and to blackmail Rafaela using information about Luciela, into making her into his personal "right hand".

Answer: Or Louvre may have been assigned to find Rafaela. The Org did lose warriors No. 1 through 5. Louvre may have simply told her the truth---the Org was shorthanded.

19. Rubel re-instates Rafaela all on his own, having the power/authority to do so.

Answer: Or he was simply sent by Klimt to make Rafaela an offer she couldn't refuse---a chance to find her sister.

20. Rubel using/with Rafaela hunts down Clare+Jean and sends them to Pieta.

Answer: Didn't Klimt order Hermitage and Galatea to find Clare to begin with? As with statement No. 18, the Org was simply shorthanded.

21. Rubel is caught lying about Clare in regards to the Clare+Ophelia+Gonahl single digit/ranked female AB incident by Rimuto, yet nothing happens to Rubel.

Answer: In rereading Scene 41 (VIZ translation), Louvre doesn't appear to lie. He merely confirms Klimt's statement that the Org last had contact with Clare three months ago.

22. Rubel knew where Dae's secret Lab was.

Answer: Why would it be a secret? Org personnel might avoid visiting it on account of fear of the entities being created there.

23. Rubel knew that Dae was given the "green light" for his monster creations, even though it was a private chat between Dae+Rimuto only.

Answer: What about the other Man-in-Black that was checking Dae's progress, as well as ordering Louvre back to a meeting?

24. Rubel manipulates Clare to go to Riful and the half-merged bodies of Rafaela+Luciela, resulting in the Awakening of the Destroyer.

Answer: Perhaps as other forum members have suggested, Louvre wished to destroy the half-awakened warriors, lest they get captured by the Org and someone like Dae uses them to recreate an army of successful half-awakened beings for the mainland war.

25. Rubel was trying to find/get the half-merged bodies of Rafaela+Luciela back from Riful by secretly using Renee, then 3 unknown Claymores and 2 unknown BCs, and finally Clare.

Answer: How did Louvre know about the merged sisters? We aren't told what Renee was doing in Lautrec. And it appears she was trying to escape Riffle, rather than find her. The search party in Lacroix only mentioned Renee, not the merged sisters.

26. Rubel answers Clare's question about what the Org would do about Priscilla if they had to take her on, and he answers Clare as if he's the LEADER and in charge of the Organization, himself.

Answer: Or it could interpreted as basic Org policy. Refer back to statement No. 1. Louvre is treating Clare as a child again.

27. Rubel is none to pleased when Rimuto sends the AFs+Alicia+Beth to finish off Riful in Luatrec, as he was conducting his own secret operations (having Clare go to Riful and the half-merged bodies of Rafaela+Luciela to Awaken the Destroyer).

Answer: If Louvre is in charge of the Org, why didn't he countermand the order? Why does he let others in the Org order him around?

28. Rubel knew that Miria was going to attack the Org HQs and "die", and was waiting there to give us his accurate assessment "eulogy" of Miria's true character. Not being worried at all, while the other BC is freaking out.

Answer: How did he know Miria would show up? How did he know the warriors wouldn't kill her? He might have helped her while she recovered somewhere near Org HQ, as well as instigate the rebellion, but we need to see some evidence.

29. Rubel hints at knowing that Miria actually wasn't dead.

Answer: You mean that Council meeting with Clarice? He's thinking that he can't believe that Miria would willingly “die like a dog” in Alfons, not that she's still alive as an established fact.

30. Rubel has Rafaela hunt down and execute Irene, as she has knowledge about the Clare+Teresa+Priscilla incident, which Rubel wants to keep hidden all to himself.

Answer: Well, only Irene's arm could have been found on that mountain, so that might have raised suspicions at the Org whether Irene deserted. It would be standard Org policy to hunt down and execute Irene.

31. Rubel "chats" with Raki about Clare and Claymores' Awakening into Awakeneds' fate, causing Raki to go running after Clare, only to witness her executing her only friend, Elena.

Answer: Louvre can be sadistic at times...

32. Rubel captures Raki and sends him to Alphonse with the Slave Traders, and then uses this to get Clare+Jean to go to Pieta.

Answer: That's what Clare suspects, but we need more proof of Louvre's involvement. It could be another Man-in-Black acting for the Org for all we know.

33. Rubel always wears his signature glasses and hat, and dresses the most normally (to us, our real world) and is completely covered in his clothes as well. Does Rubel have an inhuman body to hide? Does Rubel have "sharingan/bakugan/Rinnegan-like" eyes? Can Rubel see the future?

Answer: Perhaps he has injuries/scars from his work in the past. Or he could be part something else---Dragon? Yoma?

34. Rubel is seen only one time with a tiny disfigurement, slightly bulging veins in his hand is only a single pic in the entire manga.

Answer: Hard to judge the significance of that. Speculations anyone?

35. Rubel sends Clare to execute the Cathedral SNY in Rabona, using her special infiltration and "ninja" skills uniquely taught only to her by Rubel.

Answer: Didn't Clare tell Lucky that all warriors are trained to impersonate various role models, ranging from aristocratic ladies to prostitutes?

HegemonKhan,

Please don't change any of your theories on account of me or anyone else. I'm very prosaic and literal. You are far more intelligent than me and I don't always understand the intricacies of your ideas. Just keep being you. Do it your way!
    Last edited by jamie95403; March 05, 2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    All possibilities are on the table...

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast