Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: What is Rubel?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yoma

0 0%
  • Claymore

2 8.33%
  • AB

0 0%
  • DoD

6 25.00%
  • Normal human

3 12.50%
  • Magician/spirit-user/whatever

4 16.67%
  • Other

9 37.50%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What is Rubel?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is Rubel?

oh, yes, I don't think anyone disagrees that the Org is "Evil" and the CAUSE of all bad stuff on the island (even Priscilla herself, is actually a victim, a victim caused and created by the Org).

------------------------------------

however, someone pointed out a single "saving grace" for the Org to not be what I said above:

*IF*, there is another side, and *IF* it is even MORE heinous and wicked and "Evil"... than you can say that everything that the Org has done is justified... to avoid even WORSE cruelty/evil by the other side (should it win against the Org's side).

"the lesser of two evils" argument.

"doing bad stuff, to prevent or instead of having, even greater bad stuff happening" argument

--------------------------------

don't worry:

the Org itself commited suicide, when Dae took Raki to the Org HQs or the Lab...

if anything happens to Raki....

the TWO MOST POWERFUL beings (Clare+Priscilla) are going to be really PEEVED, as they both like/love Raki... he's their BF.... (well at least Clare's, I'll let others try to figure out if Raki is Priscilla's BF or not, lol. She's too ... insane for me to figure out, hehe)

The org's not going to like their WRATH, should any harm/death or mutation occur to their BF... hehe

"Piss off a [LION], and it can and will rip your head off!" -HK (LION can be replaced with whatever you want)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 29, 2011 at 01:31 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member colonywars's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I know who is Rubel

It is Yagi Him self, acting like a narrator to the story He is writing

He knows what was, is, and what will be. He does not need to be afraid of his own creatures, and He in that way achieve power and glory, also leads Us in to world of superstitions, discussions and gives (at least Me ) a headache, when to many speculations and attempts to understand His "World of Claymores" are gathering at once. To then blow it away with some twist of events, which surprises more, than a thunder from the cloudless sky

And how to not love this manga?

Have a nice day

Moderator message by: HegemonKhan
    Colonywars, Nooooo! Now I'm having nightmares of my beloved author and artist of Claymore manga! You ruined my good view of him! Now I do NOT want to meet him in person... trembles... Rubel SCARES me, and now Yagi SCARES me! (just being silly/joking around, hehe)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 29, 2011 at 01:22 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by colonywars View Post
    Hello

I know who is Rubel

It is Yagi Him self, acting like a narrator to the story He is writing

He knows what was, is, and what will be. He does not need to be afraid of his own creatures, and He in that way achieve power and glory, also leads Us in to world of superstitions, discussions and gives (at least Me ) a headache, when to many speculations and attempts to understand His "World of Claymores" are gathering at once. To then blow it away with some twist of events, which surprises more, than a thunder from the cloudless sky

And how to not love this manga?

Have a nice day

Colonywars, Nooooo! Now I'm having nightmares of my beloved author and artist of Claymore manga! You ruined my good view of him! Now I do NOT want to meet him in person... trembles... Rubel SCARES me, and now Yagi SCARES me! (just being silly/joking around, hehe)

Dude!!! What an awesome insight!! I never thought of it that way, but it does ring true in some regards. What better way to tie all the various plot schemes together. A narrator/character is just plain genious.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member colonywars's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello

HegemonKhan, it was really not My intention to ruin Your admiration to Yagi (but those nightmares could be interesting in some ways )(Joke!) because I am also like His style in which He directing this manga

But if that superstition is somewhat true, then He is really a lucky one betweens all those created by Him beauties Also it looks to Me that Rubel is really above all that what is happening, like outsider, but He also knows almost anything and everything.

And if Rubel is really so scary?

Oh, YES, he is! Rubel scares me down to my very core! He can get people to do anything and everything he wants, he controls everything that happens. He's a super sociopath/psychopath on steroids. He's the greatest politician of all time. He has no feelings or conscious, he only fakes them when he needs to. He's pure evil. Just wait, you'll see (hopefully, crosses fingers), he'll be revealed as the leader of the Org and the main villain/antagonist, over Priscilla, as he created Priscilla having no fear of her, as he's even more terrifying and powerful than she is, hehe

Have a nice day
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 30, 2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: some spelling editions :)

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4