Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 289 Discussion/290 Prediction Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 289 Discussion/290 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Nah, you'd have to be some sort of retarded retard to put Katastrophe on hold for that long.
    Yeah, what I was thinking. The last mission took only two years to finish. Wait, what?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starzen View Post
    being defeated like that when the suite enables you to dodge bullets. the whole point of the suite is to enable super human speed and strength, that gun has a multi log on function like kurono showed in the past. with that losing is not an option.
    No, where did you get the idea that the suit enables you to doge bullets?
    Kei didn't bullets
    izumi didn't dodge bullets
    Nishi dodge bullets.

and the suit is more like an armor with super strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Dem0drec Legi0n View Post
    I think that Nishi's classmates will be in Gantz room...

Well... nishi probably didn't use the controler because he would have his brain fucked.

What do u guys think kurono will say to nishi?
    Nishi how could you do this?

oh it's simple I took my gun and shot them, oh you mean what was the purpose of of killing them? they threw me out the window so I had to kill them. Anyone who tries to kill me dies, just like the biker dumbass.
    Last edited by EliteBeatAgents; January 06, 2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    I thought that he was prety good to fight for so long against police well trained (probably the elite).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Amnesiac's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    If he had his controller in hand though, they would have all died.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that, if he turned invisible in front of those guys gantz would probably kill him. I bet Nishi had the controller but didn't take the risk of using it.
    Last edited by Amnesiac; January 06, 2009 at 07:10 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's important whether Nishi is crazy or not. The morale of the story is never to mess with Nishi, ever. It's a basic rule.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Amigo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the mission timing is a little too convenient, do u think nishi knows when the mission are gonna occur?
    YO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

it seem that nishi was trying to get himself killed but take many with him, because it said even sucide cant make u escape.
    so a mission 2 days before the katashpere. yay serious kurono! im tired of seeing weak useless kurono lol his good when he is badass (on mission)

ps i hope izumi returns in this mission (SOMEHOW) mayb gantz will b nice or at the end someone gets 100 points and brings him back.
    but what would be cool is if the team did some switching on the bench and field lol

Izumi - IN
    Inaba - OUT
    George - IN
    Baldy - OUT (his great but weak..)
    Oka - IN
    Random new person - OUT

that would make this current gantz team the best!
    Last edited by 102jayday; January 07, 2009 at 12:05 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Emmanra's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah it seem that Nishi was like the world going to hell in a hand basket anyway Ill just kill everyone. I do think if he wanted to he could have escaped long before the police came it wouldnt take him that long to kill everyone and they said he had kept people hostage. Nishi even ask why fat tae was still there which leads me to believe that he said. And yes Nishi could have use invisibility just like when he was on train with Izumi when Vamp attack. Regardless of mission. Nishi's getting the the electric chair if he survives this mission.
    Be content with what you have and not what you are.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kozar927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jayday
    did u call Kaze george on purpose or were u talking about osakas george? lol I no our own george marven looks alot like Kaze so if thts wat u ment to do their it was funny :] lol
    I need a new sig. Someone make me one plz

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice Chapter.
    Nishi took alot of damage, the fall , the explosion and not to mention a dozen or so police with smg's shooting him down. So Nishi's suit being taken down or giving in makes sense to me. There's only so much damage you can take before you reach its limts.

Now as for predicting the events in the next chapter and or Katastrophe .... I'm gona predict that Katastrophe starts and all the memeber's in the Gantz databank will be brought back for the next mission.

Quote Quote:
    102jayday- it seem that nishi was trying to get himself killed but take many with him, because it said even sucide cant make u escape.
    Interesting point, I hadn't thought that Nishi would try to go out with a bang!
    or make the connection with the suicide line. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanra View Post
    yeah it seem that Nishi was like the world going to hell in a hand basket anyway Ill just kill everyone. I do think if he wanted to he could have escaped long before the police came it wouldnt take him that long to kill everyone and they said he had kept people hostage. Nishi even ask why fat tae was still there which leads me to believe that he said. And yes Nishi could have use invisibility just like when he was on train with Izumi when Vamp attack. Regardless of mission. Nishi's getting the the electric chair if he survives this mission.
    Well I wonder how that will play out, they already told the news that Nishi was killed/ dead. So how or what are they going to do since there is no body. Plus 3 cops saw him getting beamed away so they a have WTF moment and how are the going to explain to the higher-ups.

Charlie
    Last edited by Charlie; January 07, 2009 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Reply to Emmanra post

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KevinSephiroth's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG last sentence!! no suicidal act can let you off gantz lmao
    this proves nishi wouldn't have killed anyone if there wasn't katastrofe upcomming!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    The special ops guys that Nishi killed should be in the room along with him and his classmates. My oppinion of Nishi has sunken to new depths after seeing him kill the cops like that.
    What, so the classmates were okay, but fighting his way out of a situation like that makes him an asshole?

It's going to be pretty damn interesting to see if any of the classmates or those soldier guys make it into Gantz. I wonder if the current Tokyo team will try to keep the peace before Nishi slaughters them all again.
    Last edited by Damura; January 07, 2009 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner M.I.A's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Woot I finally got a prediction right... another mission before katastrophe lol. I'm hoping we see the bully and his gf (O.o I wonder how Reika will react to Kurono's first love)
    I think it'll be the end of the old man and one of the vamps. I don't see too many deaths being thrown in at this point beside the newbs.
    Unless it's something like the Tokyo team fight the Osaka team and it keeps going on until there's a world "winner" of all the teams who's chosen to fight some more intense badass.
    Well at least now we get to see what Reika's gunna do in with Kurono situation :P
    Better than a butter dog.......

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner THEorangePANDA's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

OOOOH SNAP another mission !?
    This just keeps getting better and better
    But has the catastrophe timer ended or is this some sort of twist

I LUVZ DAT

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    What, so the classmates were okay, but fighting his way out of a situation like that makes him an asshole?
    <hr noshade size="1">
    It's going to be pretty damn interesting to see if any of the classmates or those soldier guys make it into Gantz. I wonder if the current Tokyo team will try to keep the peace before Nishi slaughters them all again.
    Well slaughtering his classmates was in no way okay. But what did he think would happen afterwards? He must've been prepared to kill the cops even before they came to the building.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast