Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

Thread: Theories for Final/Ultimate Techniques

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Theories for Final/Ultimate Techniques

Ok, so as you know, Eyeshield is coming to a close (maybe).

As with finality and rivalries, especially in ES21, Sena and Monta have evolved some sort of ultimate form, attack, whatever... to defeat each progressively harder enemy.

So this is what I think is Sena's final move (to beat the American team):
    Heart of a Gofer: Sena's instincts allow his body and use the right moves to get out of trouble automatically. It's basically the final combination of "All Roads", "Devilbat Ghost", "Devilbat Dive", and "Devil 4 Dimension". It is also 360 degrees - the ultimate in pure speed. Can you imagine if you didn't have to think about the move you're going to make?

Monta's final move:
    Ball Control MAX: After finally hearing the path and voice of the ball, the ultimate synchronization - we may even see him catch with his feet.

I know some of these are a bit outlandish... but isn't ES21?

Your thoughts?

edited thread title to make topic more apparent ^^ ~igotthegoods
    Last edited by igotthegoods; May 24, 2009 at 10:56 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big O... Final Stage!!! (oops)

I think Sena's final move will probably be more of an attack type move-his D4D is pretty much the ultimate mobility move already. Sena acquiring a high speed version of Chuubou's delta dynamite seems rather possible.

As for Monta, I don't necessarily expect anything new. He doesn't always develop new moves/techniques-half the time he just wins on sheer willpower. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen again.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sena:
    Seventh Dimensional Heaven - While using multiple cross-over steps of Devilbat Ghost in his 360 degrees motion (D4D), he also does it while rotating his body (Devilbat Hurricane) AND jumping (Devilbat Dive) resulting not only a 360 degrees freedom to move and create ghost, but also freedom of directional alteration while jumping with his Devilbat Hurricane rotation force.

Either that or he manages to convince Kotarou to teach him the ultimate running technique. The Ungodly Invincible Warp.

Monta: I don't think Monta'll catch with his feet. Maybe after hearing the ball's breath, he'll be able to talk with the ball. "Oh? You wanna bounce one more time 12,73 cm to the left below my waist? Okie then. Catch MAX!" no, but i think he'll learn to sense its directional movements further, and the rest is his tenacity.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XEL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Sena:
    Seventh Dimensional Heaven - While using multiple cross-over steps of Devilbat Ghost in his 360 degrees motion (D4D), he also does it while rotating his body (Devilbat Hurricane) AND jumping (Devilbat Dive) resulting not only a 360 degrees freedom to move and create ghost, but also freedom of directional alteration while jumping with his Devilbat Hurricane rotation force.
    lol, no matter how you look at that its impossible...you cant do a spin while jumping...that would make you extremely vunerable to a tackle... and plus, the basis of his runs is the fact that his feet are ON THE GROUND..

Washington 2012
    ~ We're baaaaaaaaaack ~