Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Next big plot twist?

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rotten The Wizard's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Next big plot twist?

Zetsu was Actually Jiraiya's spy/informant
    Horrendous are the days that I ravage these seas!

One Piece is the most epic manga out, I kid you not.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If I'm right, Zetsu is going to be the end-all-be-all of villains in the series, who was REALLY pulling all the strings and whatnot.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member XxVascoxX's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

nagato different realm are destroyed and nagato goes to fight Madara and DIes XD

P.s. Zetsu eats up Nagato and konan.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity segua's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

More like Zetsu would use Konan to wipe his mouth after eating Nagato and then eats her.

Now another plot twist would be that Madara always loved Konoha. He made a secret pact with Shodaime and the two of them staged everything to protect Konoha. The winner One would protect Konoha from the inside and the loser other would be branded a traitor but would protect Konoha on the outside.

Or...or...Madara is actually a possessed Namikaze Minato! That's how the bastard could move so darn fast.
    Last edited by segua; January 04, 2009 at 04:43 PM.

(Please read from right to left.)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I want Rikkudou Sennin to play a part in the series! THAT'D be an actual plot twist lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    I want Rikkudou Sennin to play a part in the series! THAT'D be an actual plot twist lol
    Which part? The part where Madara is actually a possessed Rikudo Senin or that Madara is Minato that is possessed by the Rikudo Senin? Or is it just that the Rikudo Sennin is a possessed Minato? I'll just stop here. I'm just confusing myself.

Took me so damn long to figure that one out lol.
    Last edited by segua; March 02, 2009 at 12:16 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there's the possibility to see Rikudou sennin, or at least, some more references about him in the series: If only he and Nagato are the only two with Rinnegan in Narutoverse so far, there must be some kind of relationship between them, some lineage, I don't know, but Rinnegan still is a Pandora's box, probably more twists will come from it;

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Pain/ nagato feel sad about killing his master jiraiya and he ask for forgiveness from naruto and turns out against akatsuki .

Besides pain trains naruto but then Killerbee arrives and demolished Pain's realm then nagato actually shows his face and he kills killerbee but raikage comes in between and kills nagato and marries with konan..(or perhaps just jumps on konan.
    Last edited by XxVascoxX; January 13, 2009 at 08:37 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'd really find it interesting if Pain & Madara finally decided to split since their goals were different. Then Akatsuki would break into two factions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a few predictions that some of you have mentioned, along with some of my own.

Danzou I believe was Madara's student before Madara left the village. Sarturobi was the 1st and 2nd Hokage's student, so perhaps Sarturobi and Danzou's rivalry started when they were kids, where both of them had teachers who were also rivals.

The last of the Sannin will die. Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both gone for good. Tusande is the only Sannin left, and is the only ninja from that generation left, if the next generations are supposed to take over, they can not do that whil Tusande is live. Theres no reason for her to step down as Hokage unless she is dead.

There will be a civil war in Konoha. If Danzou doesn't take power, there will be a power struggle. I personally think Danzou will take over once Tusande is gone, and Kakashi, brought back from his near death expierence will finally have a chance to shine by becoming the next Hokage.

Sasuke's mother was Minato's teammate, and his other teammate is still alive somewhere. Who ever Minato's other teammate is, I think he will be the one to tell Naruto of his family and his heritage, unless Kakashi does so.

Rin will also return into the picture, perhaps with Minato's other teammate. I think Kakashi's little trip to the after life might prove that his teammates aren't quite dead yet. Granted I think Obito is dead, but if he doesn't show up to this camp fire, I think he will somehow be part of the whole Tobi thing. I don't want to believe it, but I think Kakashi will realize that a few people he though were dead, really are not.

War. It's bound to happen. The five great shinobi villages will be at war at some point, I think that much is inevitable, and I think it will happen soon.

Akatsuki will split up, and Madara ill head back to the Mist. I think at the same time there is a civil war in Konoha, there will also be a civil war between Akatasuki. Nagato, Konan, and the Rain village against Madara, Kisame, Zetsu, and Hawk. A few of them might die, but in any event I think they will seperate. Sasuke has failed which won't sit well with Nagato, and from the looks of it, Pain won't capture Nagato.

Madara will return to the Mist and take control once again. I think Madara, Kisame, Zestsu, and Hawk are powerful enough to take over the Mist Village, either by force or with Madara being weclomed back. Madara's goal is the Kyuubi, not all of the Biju, so he doesn't need what Pain has, thats why he promised Sasuke the 8 tails, because he won't need it. Evidently Pain needs all 9 Biju, Madara just needs the strongest.

Sasuke will die saving Naruto. In the end I think Naruto will beat Pain, but he won't be able to defeat Madara. I think Sasuke will have to sacrafice himself to atone for what he has done and save his friend in the end.

In the end Naruto and Sasuke will be hailed as heros. Naruto, the man who saved Konoha and defeated the first Rinnegan user is Ridouku, and Sasuke, the man who saved Naruto and died defeating the great Sharigan user ever in Madara.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    Yeah, it would twist the plot's neck to death.

How about Danzo being Madara's clone, created by Pain's cloning jutsu.

And maybe there are some other doppelgangers

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

^^To delbi45
    "The last of the Sannin will die. Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both gone for good. Tusande is the only Sannin left, and is the only ninja from that generation left, if the next generations are supposed to take over, they can not do that whil Tusande is live. Theres no reason for her to step down as Hokage unless she is dead."

Well actually i believe that the thing about the sannin going all down will be True in the future releases, i believe tsunade will in whatsoever way die( perhaps she would get into the fight of naruto and pain and get killed ) Besides i believe since the manga is soon going to end ,that naruto will inherit the jokage tittle very quickly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara gives Danzou one of Madara's eyes.

Or better. After the successful coup de tat. Sasuke barges in and tries to kill Danzou but is stopped by Madara. Sasuke is confused and angered. Madara walks over to Danzou. Madara takes off his mask and Danzou unveil his other eyes which is a sharingan. Madara's sharingan is also activated. The two give an evil grin. Sasuke asks what's going on and Madara says that Danzou and him ... is the same person. With that, the two fuse back into one and with that, Madara displays his EMS.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Danzou and Madara are the same person!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Makki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Danzou and Madara are the same person!
    I just wanted to say this. Both seem to have one eye (maybe they are hiding one, but it hasn't been revealed yet.

KillerBee and Naruto will do some training together.

Zetsuu turns out to be a good guy <--- I liked him from the beginning.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast