Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

New chapter, new chapter! Such a decision, Usui... I know the day has to come for him to solve his problems, but I didn't know it had to be now... I mean, I have the impression that Misaki is still rather uneasy about her father and that Usui being there around for her helped her to sort her mood. I feel as if this decision brought the two of them closer to their limits. I wonder what will happen from now.

I'm happy to get my dozen of the cuteness of Usui x Misaki, though. <33

P.S.: Shintani x Suzuna is also full of <333 !

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do I get the vibes that this series will end soon?
    As usual, I kept saying "damn you, Usui" when reading the chapter. I did not know how Misaki can stand there calmly in front of Usui... I would have fainted on the spot due to heart attack. I mourn even more for the fact that he's not real after reading this chapter.
    I love it that they get to know each other better, and that Misaki can guess where Usui sits. With this scene, I somehow do not worry for them anymore. I believe they can go through any problem that comes their way together.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't worry about Usui and Takumi, though this new chapter is rather scary... His family is more complicated than it seems, and his brother seems to hate him very much.. I wonder just how will Gerard hold on to Usui at Britain and so on with his plans. I think I remember from past chapters he is not actually a bad guy, just forced with the situation...

Hmm~

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Gerard seems to have plans (and secrets), but I think Usui can outwit him. It depends though.
    I wonder what Misaki will do now...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Gerard seems to have plans (and secrets), but I think Usui can outwit him. It depends though.
    I wonder what Misaki will do now...
    Hopefully. To even get Ceddy's father inside his plan, lying to their grandfather about Usui coming...

Misaki will probably live her own way, as she always did. Fighting her life, keep doing her best in what she could. I wonder if she will have to fly to Britain to save Usui?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Hopefully. To even get Ceddy's father inside his plan, lying to their grandfather about Usui coming...

Misaki will probably live her own way, as she always did. Fighting her life, keep doing her best in what she could. I wonder if she will have to fly to Britain to save Usui?
    I hope his plans will be ruined by Usui in an epic way.

The girl saves the boy? It will be interesting.

---------- Post added August 28, 2012 at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was August 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

New chapter!!!

Oh dear.. this is getting interesting.

The truth behind Usui's parents and Misaki is going to Britain??

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

About Usui's parents.
    Wow, that's totally unexpected. And, oh, the irony. I didn't think it would be so... not-cliche?

Spoiler show

About Misaki going to Britain.
    Again, unexpected too. I didn't think she will go that far, and I kinda believe it would be best if Usui solves this all by himself. I don't see a way Misaki going there would've improved things, honestly speaking...

But I'm looking forward to what will happen after this.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

About Usui's parents.
    Wow, that's totally unexpected. And, oh, the irony. I didn't think it would be so... not-cliche?

Spoiler show

About Misaki going to Britain.
    Again, unexpected too. I didn't think she will go that far, and I kinda believe it would be best if Usui solves this all by himself. I don't see a way Misaki going there would've improved things, honestly speaking...

But I'm looking forward to what will happen after this.
    Actually it's not unusual. But again, the stories you read and the stories I read differ... A lady with her butler is not that uncommon.

Well, I guess Misaki has to do something. Just waiting around seems pretty stupid, and Misaki is not stupid.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess so, I don't read many series with princesses and butlers...

I know, Misaki very much wants to do something. She is already in the process, when she talked with the teacher about entering national university. Probably I'm too realistic or whatever, but going the drastic change to take surprising path doesn't seem to be so promising. Well, studying and get her position higher up takes much longer. I guess that's why Misaki decided to take this way. :P

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, Misaki very much wants to do something. She is already in the process, when she talked with the teacher about entering national university. Probably I'm too realistic or whatever, but going the drastic change to take surprising path doesn't seem to be so promising. Well, studying and get her position higher up takes much longer. I guess that's why Misaki decided to take this way. :P
    Well, she might not succeed in taking this new path, but at least I think it's her effort that matters.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter is out!

My response:
    ... "Pirate Day at the cafe is just so awesome. Look at Misaki-chaaan~ " ...
    *Usui's photos* God, he is so hot. *faints* ...
    ... Yeaa, finally!!! The real journey starts next chapter. Can't wait for it!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It's so fun to Misaki's reaction, no? She's getting mad and worked up. I somehow can imagine her carrying Usui princess style and run away.

I'm a bit confused with Igarashi though. I don't really understand him. Why does he do this? Does he have any feeling for Misaki? He seems to be amused by Misaki though...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's so fun to Misaki's reaction, no? She's getting mad and worked up. I somehow can imagine her carrying Usui princess style and run away.
    She's so funny. She's mad and does all those things, but she still keeps the necklace on her neck. That's so sweet. At least now she's staying true to her heart!

Poor Father though got left behind. Guess she's still hurt. The father has a long way to atone for his sins.

I'm a bit confused with Igarashi though. I don't really understand him. Why does he do this? Does he have any feeling for Misaki? He seems to be amused by Misaki though...
    Yes, yes, I believe -- or at least I want to -- that Igarashi is amused by Misaki, no more! I don't wanna see more rivals at this point. Not that he can win anyway, but still.. LOL~ Perhaps he thinks Misaki is so carefree and truly goes after what he wants, while he is quite the opposite. I didn't know he is engaged though.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

She's so funny. She's mad and does all those things, but she still keeps the necklace on her neck. That's so sweet. At least now she's staying true to her heart!

Poor Father though got left behind. Guess she's still hurt. The father has a long way to atone for his sins.
    And to think that the necklace is not a reminder but a seal...

Well, Poor Father deserves it though...

Yes, yes, I believe -- or at least I want to -- that Igarashi is amused by Misaki, no more! I don't wanna see more rivals at this point. Not that he can win anyway, but still.. LOL~ Perhaps he thinks Misaki is so carefree and truly goes after what he wants, while he is quite the opposite. I didn't know he is engaged though.
    Yeah, maybe he really wants to be like her, and by helping her, he feels that he can achieve something?
    Well, I'm not surprised about that. Rich people. Pah. But I think her fiancee doesn't suit him.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

And to think that the necklace is not a reminder but a seal...
    I just love this pairing.

Well, Poor Father deserves it though...

Yeah, maybe he really wants to be like her, and by helping her, he feels that he can achieve something?
    Well, I'm not surprised about that. Rich people. Pah. But I think her fiancee doesn't suit him.
    I wonder if there's that side to Igarashi. So far when he appears he always play the annoying side, but guess behind that he's actually kind.

I agree about the fiancee. She seems... too bright for someone like Igarashi. /still doesn't like Igarashi yet

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast