Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I just love this pairing.
    LOL~ I want to know what's going to happen when Misaki finally meets Usui. I can imagine her beating him.

I wonder if there's that side to Igarashi. So far when he appears he always play the annoying side, but guess behind that he's actually kind.

I agree about the fiancee. She seems... too bright for someone like Igarashi. /still doesn't like Igarashi yet
    Not kind, really. Gentlemanly, maybe.

I thought that she's too dull. He needs someone bright to counter his cool persona.
    /likes him just because he has Tora as his name.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

ARGHH~~
    Damn you, Usui. Why do you never fail to make me say that... GYAH.

Now I'm dying to know the next chapter!! Usui, you have to take responsibility for this!!!
    Goodness, that Usui... just throwing pheromones around like it's nothing..

It was so sweet though.. They finally found each other!! And in such public place..

I was a bit surprised by Tora's confession though.. So he does like her. Poor him. No wonder he wants to play around with her before he has to return the princess to the prince. But that's so kind of him, he actually encourages her to face Usui. I didn't expect him to be that deep.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 78 literally turned my fangirl mode on. I was just too happy to read the chapter. I'm spending this night with Usui in my head, LOL~

Bold, lovely, sweet, and romantic. I loved the opening when he said, "Am I dreaming?", loved it when he just rushed out with a simple plan when he heard Misaki, loved it when he didn't hesitate to tell Igarashi to back off, loved it when they kissed, and loved the expression at the end of the chapter. Too much Usui~ *faints*

Hats off for Igarashi, lol. I've been waiting for that, I didn't expect him to actually admit it pretty fast, though, and act "good boy", yeah.

I so can't wait for next chapter, urgh. After such a lovely public affection shown, the old guy looked quite pissed.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha! The Duke is pissed, alright. It doesn't matter though, because it means Usui can go with Misaki...

Tora's butler is really something, eh... He goes as far as to draw the scene!
    Usui gets jealous though which leads to the scene on the bed with Misaki... The room is getting hot, eh?
    But then.. the usual thing, they get disrupted. Bah, if there's no interruption, I wonder how far they will go...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

"Misaki." "Takumi." These two gonna burn the whole world. It's so sweet though, no complaints!

LOL~ Igarashi himself is interesting, and has a bunch of interesting people around him. Well, at least they serve as lovely entertainment. I wonder what will happen to Usui from now on, though. Being rejected as he is, he might be sent home to Japan, but it doesn't seem like Gerard will leave him be that easily.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I really can't find the words to say about the latest chapter. I can tell you that I went limp though at "that" scene. (I know you will know which scene I mean) Limp because of the things that damn Usui says... >.<

Gyaaaahhh.... Dammit, damn him! I hate it that he's not real!

at what happens when Tora comes though... He really is a sadist. Intentionally provoking both Misaki and Usui.. I'm amazed he's still in one piece. But well, he makes things more interesting though, since Usui never really had any rival (not that Misaki likes Tora, it's just that Tora is so bold ) so we rarely see him that jealous... (That fiery aura is really something, he looks like he's going to change into Goku. )

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    at what happens when Tora comes though... He really is a sadist. Intentionally provoking both Misaki and Usui.. I'm amazed he's still in one piece. But well, he makes things more interesting though, since Usui never really had any rival (not that Misaki likes Tora, it's just that Tora is so bold ) so we rarely see him that jealous... (That fiery aura is really something, he looks like he's going to change into Goku. )
    The best part is that the couple was boiling with rage, not only Usui, lol~

I couldn't stop smiling while reading chapter 81. Usui is such an annoying character, geez. The end is coming near, though, I wonder what the last challenge will be, or if we will skip to the future after Usui going to Britain and Misaki works hard for university.

I wish we will at least see how Misaki reconcile with her dad, though.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just going to say: Damn Usui.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, the pushy Usui as usual. Well, it's a good thing that he managed to kick Misaki from the craziness a bit. Sweet, but I'm more looking forward to the last complication of the series.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Spygrl's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally caught up with this one.. interested to see how it finishes out.. surely Usai will make up with his family right?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spygrl View Post
    surely Usai will make up with his family right?
    I'm sure that's what we fans are hoping for. It's sad for Usui to always have to live alone, as an outcast, and with him 'returning' to the family recently I feel that he's trying to break through that barrier and prove himself. That's sweet.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I read the second last chapter of Kaichou wa Maid-sama two days ago. So fast! The next chapter out will be the last. Looks like we'll have quite an open ending.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Last chapter!

*silent scream*

Oh my, it's last chapter already. Going to miss these characters a LOT. Especially Usui.

Anyway, about the story... well, it's the cause of my silent scream. It's just so... asdfghjkl! Wedding scene is what I expected and it's there!

Adult Misaki and Usui...
    So they're a diplomat and doctor now... (I am really surprised that Usui becomes a doctor.. I don't remember him expressing interest in medicine..?)
    Poor Usui though... Even though they get married, Misaki is still as independent as usual... Going to Africa? Really, Misaki?
    But it is to be expected that Usui will pull that kind of stunt in the end... I'm surprised that Tora is the partner-in-crime.

Sakura and Kuuga married and have children already? Kyaa~ >.<

and Aoi grows up to be such a bishie... *nosebleed* About him and Honoka.. my reaction is exactly the same as Misaki's... EHHHH???!!!

Kanou... just WHOA.

I think there was Usui's father..?

oh, and Hinata ended up with Suzuna... Good for both of them..
    LOL at Hinata and Usui.. They still don't get along, huh...

I'm glad that although the duke still doesn't recognize Usui, at least the relationship isn't so bad anymore..
    I'm confused whether Misaki and his father finally reconcile..? But since her father is there at the wedding, I suppose so...

Aaaaah... I really think I'm going to miss the guys...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Read it last night. What should I say, hmm... I liked the overall wedding scene, although Usui looks so.. different. Old. LOL~ Misaki looks beautiful in an even shorter hair. And it's happy ending for the rest of the characters, so I'm happy as well. I think I was already at the point where I've forgotten most of the old plot that the ending doesn't really matter anymore, lol. Time to say goodbye~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Read it last night. What should I say, hmm... I liked the overall wedding scene, although Usui looks so.. different. Old. LOL~ Misaki looks beautiful in an even shorter hair. And it's happy ending for the rest of the characters, so I'm happy as well. I think I was already at the point where I've forgotten most of the old plot that the ending doesn't really matter anymore, lol. Time to say goodbye~
    ...I think it's because his hair was pulled back..unlike most of the men that were there.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast