Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: English Databooks

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

English Databooks

I'm posting this thread because I asked this same question in other Databook threads that got ignored and I'm frankly annoyed and looking for some final answers.

First: Are there english scanlations of Databooks 1, 2, or 3 complete? If so, where can they be found? I know we have some pages translated of the databooks but having to look at a page and refresh the pages back to look at another page is annoying compared to having to look at the next one instantly in windows viewer.

Second: Are there english versions of the databooks yet produced by Viz Media's or the sorts? I tried looking on my local comic book sites but couldn't find them and was curious if there were any legit English versions out there for me to purchase.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: English Databooks

1) No, I don't think that the entire books are translated. Even the first one.

2) No, they aren't out in America, and I doubt that they ever will be. Which is a shame, considering how vital to the story they seem to be.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hasan's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slmcknett View Post
    1) No, I don't think that the entire books are translated. Even the first one.
    You are wrong – the 3th is translated completely (except parts concerning “vocabulary” and “creation” etc.). You can find translations HERE or directly in the threads made by Gottheim, Shonensuki, Gingitsune etc. But unfortunately even DB#3 isn’t scanlated fully .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Truefan21's Avatar
    Looking over Sasuke's gravestone with joy
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

When is the 4th databook coming out?
    For those who thank forums are for praise and worship think again http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157

New Reply