Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bomber D Rufi Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Wanderous's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Bomber D Rufi Thread

oh hi, Rufi-kun~ Not sure what I should call you ^^;

I am the Founder of Bond Birthmarks. My name is Wanderous. I would like to request an English Translation for the second volume of End of Eternity: The Secret Hours

Download Raw Link: http://minus.com/mICXMT3bD/

If you decide to translate this volume, please note that all chapter are only
    revised for Bond Birthmarks~

Best Regards,
    ~Wanderous

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bolivia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: The Bomber D Rufi Thread

Hi, i found this serie call "Evil Eater", i saw the raws and it looks pretty interesting....
    Here the raws, check it out...
    Evil Eater ch 01
    Evil Eater ch 02
    Evil Eater ch 03

"How to download"

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderous View Post
    oh hi, Rufi-kun~ Not sure what I should call you ^^;

I am the Founder of Bond Birthmarks. My name is Wanderous. I would like to request an English Translation for the second volume of End of Eternity: The Secret Hours

Download Raw Link: http://minus.com/mICXMT3bD/

If you decide to translate this volume, please note that all chapter are only
    revised for Bond Birthmarks~

Best Regards,
    ~Wanderous
    Ooh. Now it might just be my post otakon sloth disease kicking in, but I haven't seen a girl request anything here. (Unless someone without a gender is in fact female.) Rufi-kun's fine um...Wander-chan? I'll read through it and consider this series. I'm not fond of jumping in in the middle of something (Though you wouldn't be able to tell since I do it all of the time.), but I suppose it can't hurt. Is it just this one volume? That's something else I'll consider when and if I pick this up.

Quote Originally Posted by neitan666718 View Post
    Hi, i found this serie call "Evil Eater", i saw the raws and it looks pretty interesting....
    Evil Eater ch 01
    Evil Eater ch 02
    Evil Eater ch 03

"How to download"
    Seinen huh? Well...I'll read it. Though geez, what uploading site is this? Why do you need a how to download page? >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Johnson View Post
    Hello,

Would you translate Mabudachi jingi? it's a tankobon that includes 3 different mangas (Thi first one is Mabudachi jingo, the second one Sukeba arashi -the first chapters that were published in the magazine but were not released in the Tankōbons, and the third one I don't know its name). These mangas are from Masami kurumada. All of them are in a Tankōbon (200 pages).

They were published in the shonen jump...but 30 years ago.

I have recently scanned the whole Tankōbon so I just need someone who can translate it.

RAW: http://www.4shared.com/rar/f9EtSXJd/...chi_Jingi.html

Tell me if you want to do it. I can even pay you for it.
    I started to say no, but the idea of being paid to translate while, extremely dirty, dirty, dirty is intriguing. Though I dunno. Old series rarely interest me, though taking your money does. I'll download the raws and let you know though.

And if you guys didn't know, Anagle Mole is on indefinate hiatus for the time being. Which means essentially I've only got Gintama left. I'm still only going to pick up one requested series in the vain hope Fukuchi comes back soon, but if he looks to be out of commission for a while, I may grab another request from the thread, so keep 'em coming.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Wanderous's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wander-Chan is fine~ Lol, really Rufi-kun~ It is hard to believe that ....
    and yes, that is the only volume need to translate for this serie~
    You can take your time looking through it, I looked through it and it isn't that long since I don't
    want to bother you with an long serie. Each chapter of volume is consist about 20-25 pages.
    If you consider taking it, just tell me.If you can't, I also understand~

Best Regards,
    ~Wanderous
    Last edited by Wanderous; August 03, 2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: grammer correction

Ava and sig made by me.

Country
    Bolivia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: The Bomber D Rufi Thread

Quote Quote:
    Bomber D Rufi

Originally Posted by neitan666718
    Evil Eater ch 01
    Evil Eater ch 02
    Evil Eater ch 03

"How to download"
    Seinen huh? Well...I'll read it. Though geez, what uploading site is this? Why do you need a how to download page? >_<
    YEah, i think is weird too, i guess is 'cause the web in on russian... XD...
    Please give it a try....
    Thanks...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

YEah, i think is weird too, i guess is 'cause the web in on russian... XD...
    Please give it a try....
    Thanks...
    >_> I sure hope my computer doesn't get a virus from downloading from this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderous View Post
    Wander-Chan is fine~ Lol, really Rufi-kun~ It is hard to believe that ....
    and yes, that is the only volume need to translate for this serie~
    You can take your time looking through it, I looked through it and it isn't that long since I don't
    want to bother you with an long serie. Each chapter of volume is consist about 20-25 pages.
    If you consider taking it, just tell me.If you can't, I also understand~

Best Regards,
    ~Wanderous
    I did read through it last night, but it is unfortunately a seinen. That's not an automatic no or anything, but I can't read seinen manga too well. Everyone knows this yet they recommend seinen to me. Is this some sort of thinly veiled conspiracy to get me to level up my Japanese skills?
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)

Requests Closed.
    Read my writing here!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bolivia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    >_> I sure hope my computer doesn't get a virus from downloading from this place.
    Don't worry, is a safe place.... my computer still alive... XD
    I have a question... Do you know if any group will work on Bullet Armors? I'm waiting for months to read that manga...

Bye...

Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

I started to say no, but the idea of being paid to translate while, extremely dirty, dirty, dirty is intriguing. Though I dunno. Old series rarely interest me, though taking your money does. I'll download the raws and let you know though.
    Hi,

In case you are wondering... I can pay you 50$ (USD) for translating that tankobon (Only via paypal, it is the only method that I have to send you the money. 25 in advance and 25 when you give me the translation). Maybe it is not so much... But that is all I can.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Johnson View Post
    Hi,

In case you are wondering... I can pay you 50$ (USD) for translating that tankobon (Only via paypal, it is the only method that I have to send you the money. 25 in advance and 25 when you give me the translation). Maybe it is not so much... But that is all I can.
    Well, I appreciate you at least trying to compensate for the time it'd take to translate those. I'm not too fond of the art style, but as I've said several times here, that's not an automatic 'no'. I'll let you know before we start hammering out payment plans, since I don't really think I'm a good enough translator to be paid anyway. :-P

Don't worry, is a safe place.... my computer still alive... XD
    I have a question... Do you know if any group will work on Bullet Armors? I'm waiting for months to read that manga...

Bye...
    Dunno, unfortunately. The one group that told me they'd work on it hasn't said a single thing to me for a while. I'll continue translating the manga again on or around August 15th, so at least the scripts are forthcoming? Sorry I know it's really not enough, but for now I'm not sure what else I can do...
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)

Requests Closed.
    Read my writing here!

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I'm the admin from kiss scans

Would you be interested in translating one of these projects for us?

Madan no Ou to Senki http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=69978
    (c1 raw http://www.mediafire.com/?qw94rjwt4gz944u)
    or
    Mashiroiro Symphony
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=47325

Hope you do ^^

Btw for Bullet Armors if the other group has given up we can always help you out
    Last edited by kiss; August 07, 2012 at 04:23 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Bomber.

I'd like to scanlate Doll's Folklore.
    Though I can't check your translation and I'd like to get my own raws, which means it'll be a few weeks before I can start.
    Is that ok?

Also, how long do you plan on translating it? Was this just a one time thing or do you plan on doing the entire first volume, or more if available?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benii View Post
    Hi, Bomber.

I'd like to scanlate Doll's Folklore.
    Though I can't check your translation and I'd like to get my own raws, which means it'll be a few weeks before I can start.
    Is that ok?

Also, how long do you plan on translating it? Was this just a one time thing or do you plan on doing the entire first volume, or more if available?
    Well seeing that the first volume's raw quality gave me eye cancer, I'm really hoping that more will appear soon. If not I suppose I'll just work with what I've got. I do believe I will be continuing the project since Anagle mole is on hiatus, Bullet Armors is ending, and the last chapter I have of Boku to Majo no Jikan will be translated this month. To answer your question, you're free to use the scantlation whenever you can. I think I'm going to get out of the habit of reserving things for groups until they establish a rapport with me, so you don't have to worry about that. Though this also means I won't be reserving it for you either.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss View Post
    Hey, I'm the admin from kiss scans

Would you be interested in translating one of these projects for us?

Madan no Ou to Senki http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=69978
    (c1 raw http://www.mediafire.com/?qw94rjwt4gz944u)
    or
    Mashiroiro Symphony
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=47325

Hope you do ^^

Btw for Bullet Armors if the other group has given up we can always help you out
    Well, I can guarantee you that the second series does not interest me at all. Aside from being another seinen, (Really everyone? Why do you desire my suffering so?) I don't like romance//harem stories at all. The first one I haven't had a chance to really look at present, but I'll let you know. I'm planning to fufil another request this week or next, so it'll be then. As for Bullet Armors, well I won't say don't do it, but I have no way to provide raws, nor are there free raws on the internet. You may use the translations, but you'll have to (shock, horror!) buy your own tanks. If that doesn't bug you then by all means scantlate it.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)

Requests Closed.
    Read my writing here!

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, just wondering how's the request for translating Black Rock Shooter Innocent Soul going? I requested for this in mid July, hope you can respond to me soon.

If you don't remember my request, here are the quotes from me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
    Hello Bomber D Rufi, I'm looking for a translator for a short collaboration just for 2 chapters because the current fansub team of this series seems to be neglecting it (and they're in Spanish). It's Black Rock Shooter Innocent Soul, and I have the raws for Ch 10 and Ch 11 with me now (though I didn't scan them, I found them on a deviantART journal dated back in April). I'm a typesetter and clean-up artist, so I was hoping I can find someone to help me translate then I'll be able work on that 2 chapters and publish it to the manga sites.

Ch 10 has 46 pages and Ch 11 has 51 pages. Please reply so I'll know if you're ok in helping me with the translations! Thanks!

Kaito K

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I can guarantee you that the second series does not interest me at all. Aside from being another seinen, (Really everyone? Why do you desire my suffering so?) I don't like romance//harem stories at all. The first one I haven't had a chance to really look at present, but I'll let you know. I'm planning to fufil another request this week or next, so it'll be then. As for Bullet Armors, well I won't say don't do it, but I have no way to provide raws, nor are there free raws on the internet. You may use the translations, but you'll have to (shock, horror!) buy your own tanks. If that doesn't bug you then by all means scantlate it.
    Ok Thanks!
    Too bad about Bullet Armors I'll have a look around for raws... Or when I get enough money buy my own!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well seeing that the first volume's raw quality gave me eye cancer, I'm really hoping that more will appear soon. If not I suppose I'll just work with what I've got. I do believe I will be continuing the project since Anagle mole is on hiatus, Bullet Armors is ending, and the last chapter I have of Boku to Majo no Jikan will be translated this month. To answer your question, you're free to use the scantlation whenever you can. I think I'm going to get out of the habit of reserving things for groups until they establish a rapport with me, so you don't have to worry about that. Though this also means I won't be reserving it for you either.
    Alright, thank you.
    I just ordered the first two volumes. If shipping doesn't take too long, maybe we can still save your eyes.

New Reply
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast