Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who Will be the Last Opponent

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackbeard

17 37.78%
  • Akainu

4 8.89%
  • Gorosei

13 28.89%
  • Tenryuubito

0 0%
  • Kidd

0 0%
  • X Drake

0 0%
  • Law

0 0%
  • Kaido

1 2.22%
  • Big Mom

0 0%
  • Buggy

1 2.22%
  • Doflamingo

2 4.44%
  • Other (specify)

7 15.56%
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the last opponent?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Who will be the last opponent?

Well Predictions Threads are always fun. I think that we are like in the half of the history. 1 by 1 the Shichibukai are been pwned. We have The Yonkou but i don't think that they will be the final fight. For me will be someone of the Marine a high rank maybe the chief of Aokiji. For sure we'll see a fight betewn Whitebeard and Blackbeard, maybe blackbeard winning and then luffy taking revenge of his Brohter well off topic :P. Just tell me your opinion of the last opponent :O ( D Dragon ?)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ayle's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will be the last opponent ?

Blackbeard still alive? Didn't Ace and him die?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackbeard is confirmed to be alive and kicking - being granted the title of Shichibukai (the newest one).

@mck06:
    I don't that we're even at the 1/4 of the series. There are so many things that should happen, so many sagas to come that's it makes all the journey/chapters that we've been through seem like a lil dot. I mean, We need to be introduced to more shichibukai, the 2 others yonkous, ace's piece of paper, 2 more admirals of the marines (songoku is the chief) and some leaders of the WG as well.. Not to mention that they're also supposed to go to raftel, which is at the end of the new world (which they've just entered). So they are halfaway to their target, but storywise, I think we can surely assume that we're not at the 1/2 mark yet.

And I too, think that the final opponent will be Songoku+mighty fleet of the marines/WG. Trying to prevent Luffy (or generally any other pirate) from getting One Piece (w.e this is).

Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gdupninja's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Oda-sensei or someone else said that they are easily gonna pass the 1000 chapter mark or something like that. Thats what I heard. Yeah we still got a long way to go. Not to mention that we still havent really seen Dragon in action yet. There is 2 more Yonkou members left and A bunch of marines like Absulito said. We still havent really seen much of Shanks crew in action. If Rockstar has a 94,000,000 belli bounty then i can only imagine where the rest of the crews at. The straw hats still got room in the crew. Absulito was on the money with what he said so there really isnt that much more too add. Thats the great thing about onepiece. This wonderful story is gonna go on for a long time!

Made by master sig maker GrayFoxx and the render maker iThePirate
    Help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Azhrael's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the final opponent will be bb, cuz is the only one that have D in his name, between the enemies (we still dont know dragon's aim and his ideas...but maybe he is wanted, so he could help his son to find one piece...) and that mean that there will be a fight for one piece...
    Also sengoku+maine's fleet against all the pirates, could be a nice fight...
    i think(and hope) that could happen something like this:
    mugiwara crew fight and defeat 5 of the 6 remaining shichibukai, leaving bb for last.
    then they reach one piece and learn about void century, meanwhile bb fought and defeat 3 of 4 yonkou (exept shanks) or al least wb. Then the will be a fight betwen shanks and luffy, in wich luffy will win, maybe cuz shanks would not finish him, and that will make him defeated...but still alive.
    then marina will attack full force raftel,and thena war between pirates and wg will start, and there will be some fight like aokiji against ace (yes he's still alive!) and the 2 other admiral will fought against sanji and mugiwara, while zoro fighting the swordswoman that is under smoker's comand.
    Then luffy will defeat sengoku, and then bb suddendly appear and try to kill trawhat, but shanks will decide to sacrifice himself and save luffy, that will start an epic fight between bb and luffy, that will end one piece's fight...

ps: i forgot mihawk, but maybe in the end he will fight against zoro instead of the 4 eyes girl or side to side with the pirates army, cuz he seems a worthy man, with nice values...

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm

Last enemy definitely Blackbeard.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

i think blackbeard/mihawk

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that mihawk can be the last opponent, coz he's Zoro's opponent, and the last one should either be Luffy's battle (since he's the captain (and main char)), or the whole crew's battle.

Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy's final opponent will be Blackbeard. BB has already made the future ordeal between him and Luffy personal by already killing Ace. It remains yet to be seen though if BB will take a renewed interest in Luffy, perhaps in stopping him from becoming Pirate King. Likewise, their similar, yet opposing tastes and with BB possessing the power of darkness makes him final villain material for Luffy.

Zoro's final opponent will be Mihawk no doubt. Those two have a score that won't be settled until everything is close to being done, so you can count on their fight only occuring when the manga is coming to an end, which will be years from now.

Dunno about everyone else though.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

HA! Shanks or blackbear
    You really think they like to rock in the space? Well I don't know.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Whos blackbear?

You mean Higuma? But I thought the Seaking already killed him like at teh very beginning..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noonethere's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

no, i think he meant blackbeard

I think that the final opponent might be some terribly powerful seaking/machine that guard the last island but the last pirate luffy will face is most likely to be blackbeard.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think blackbeard will be the final opponent for luffy, i think blackbeard is what whitebeard was for gol d roger

and i personally think coby will the final opponent for luffy

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think that coby will raise to that rank on the WG maybe he'll be Garps first on charge. For me the last opponent will be Songoku or the Gorōsei.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

gold roger himself, to be a pirate king u must take down the old pirate king

New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast