Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 404

Thread: Databook IV Stat Predictions

  1. #1
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yakedo-Tenchou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Databook IV Stat Predictions

    I haven't come across one of these yet, so I thought it'd be cool to brainstorm some of the possible statistics for the characters that have either trained or don't have stats yet... So here's my listing... They're in the alphabetical order.

    Abbreviations
    NIN - Ninjutsu
    TAI - Taijutsu
    GEN - Genjutsu
    INT - Intelligence
    STR - Strength
    SPD - Speed
    STA - Stamina
    SEAL - Sealing Knowledge


    Hashirama

    NIN - 5
    TAI - 5
    GEN - 3.5
    INT - 4.5
    STR - 4.5
    SPD - 3
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 4

    Overall - 34.5


    I think Hashi's a true representation of what every shinobi should be like. I'm sure he had the pinnacle of NIN and his TAI was no laughing matter. If one is to battle Madara, I'm sure they've gotta have amazing STA and INT. His lowest stat would probably turn out to be SPD, but I wouldn't call him a slug in any way, it's just that he's not top tier.


    Killer Bee

    NIN - 4
    TAI - 5
    GEN - 2.5
    INT - 3
    STR - 5
    SPD - 4.5
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 3

    Overall - 32


    These stats shouldn't surprise you. When you look at Sasuke, the man who kicked his ass with such ease should be relatively higher in power than he is. Because of his sword skills I gave him a 5 in TAI, and some high physical stats because that seems to be his proficiency. His INT is rather average as he didn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but his GEN is low because he doesn't seem to be the type to try to toy with your mind.


    Madara

    NIN - 5
    TAI - 3
    GEN - 5
    INT - 5
    STR - 3
    SPD - 5
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 5

    Overall - 36


    Madara is the antithesis to Hashirama. Ever since we found out about their history, I've always envisioned Hashi as the knight and Madara as the mage. One is the physical beast while one tends to wanna stray from the front line battles The whole reason he's a point and a half above Hashi is because he's been alive for probably fifty years longer and would therefore have a higher level of ability.


    Minato

    NIN - 5
    TAI - 4
    GEN - 4
    INT - 5
    STR - 3.5
    SPD - 5
    STA - 3.5
    SEAL - 5

    Overall - 35


    Yes, I really don't have to explain Minato's stats, do I?


    Naruto

    NIN - 4.5
    TAI - 3.5
    GEN - 2
    INT - 3.5
    STR - 4
    SPD - 3.5
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 1.5

    Overall - 27.5
    Net Gain - +1.5


    After his Senjutsu Training, Naruto seems to have developed all-around. The only things that really haven't changed are his ineptness at Genjutsu and his lack of use in sealing for any jutsu. I thought about the Taijutsu and speed ratings, as the addition of Kawazu Kumite into his arsenal has raised that ability, but didn't, because these only come about in Sennin Mode. I raised his Ninjutsu, intelligence, and strength, because he's really exhibited an improvement in all three, even if his new Rasengans are only possible in Sennin Mode, he still has to know how to make them work properly in the first place. Intelligence wise, he's shown some great strategic skills while fighting Pain, so that gives it a bump.


    Nagato

    NIN - 5
    TAI - 3
    GEN - 3.5
    INT - 5
    STR - 3.5
    SPD - 5
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 4

    Overall - 34


    This is my estimation for the real deal. The puppeteer behind the scenes. We already know for sure that he's got an ass load of chakra and is brutally intelligent, but he seems, much like Madara, the mage. He would probably have high SPD and NIN, and to support the NIN, SEAL. He physically doesn't seems overly strong and by the way he's thrown off so much by Genjutsus, he doesn't seem to have high GEN, either.


    Sasuke

    NIN - 5
    TAI - 3.5
    GEN - 4
    INT - 3.5
    STR - 3
    SPD - 4.5
    STA - 3
    SEAL - 4

    Overall - 30.5
    Net Loss - -1


    After the loss of Orochimaru's influence, I'm almost sure Sasuke's levels have dropped a bit. His strength has probably dropped a little, and his healing abilities and Curse Seal have gone AWOL, lowering his stamina. He retains all of his other ratings.


    Suigetsu

    NIN - 3
    TAI - 4
    GEN - 2
    INT - 2.5
    STR - 5
    SPD - 3
    STA - 4
    SEAL - 1.5

    Overall - 25


    Ah...Suigetsu. The reasons for these ratings should seem obvious. He has a high level of TAI because of his extensive sword skills, INT wise...well...he doesn't seem too bright...His strength is immense and he can make himself stronger if he wants to. For STA, it's gotta take a lot of chakra and concentration to maintain his watery form, given that he really is just made of chakra-charged water.

    I'll probably add some more later, peace for now.

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    17,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Nice thread lol. I agree with most of your stats except a few very specific points though.



    Quote Quote:
    NIN - 5
    TAI - 5
    GEN - 3.5
    INT - 4.5
    STR - 4.5
    SPD - 3
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 4
    He developed his own ninjutsu and mastered the ability to control bijus, so I would give him a 5 in seals. I also think he was a little faster, although not nesesarily a speed monster. I think he would have a 3.5 or 4 in speed. He also didnt seem all that strong so I would say he had a 4 in strenth.

    Quote Quote:
    NIN - 4
    TAI - 5
    GEN - 2.5
    INT - 3
    STR - 5
    SPD - 4.5
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 3
    The only thing I think would be diferent in this one is his speed. He is definitely a 5 in that area given how he avoided sasukes, jugos and suigetsus attacks at the same time.

    Quote Quote:
    NIN - 4.5
    TAI - 3.5
    GEN - 2
    INT - 3.5
    STR - 4
    SPD - 3.5
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 1.5
    Personaly I always thought that by the next databook naruto would have at least a five in ninjutsu, IMHO that is a big MUST if he wants the position of hokage. In seals he should also be a little bit better than what he is now so I think he should be at least 2 or 3 by the next one. Naruto also is a close range ninja in general so I do think his taijutsu should improve to 4 by the next databook.


    Quote Quote:
    NIN - 5
    TAI - 3.5
    GEN - 4
    INT - 3.5
    STR - 3
    SPD - 4.5
    STA - 3
    SEAL - 4
    Werent sasukes stats from after he lost oro and the curse seal though? If anything by the next databook sasuke would probably have improved at least his inteligence, speed(usually big factor in his fights) and seals(which he uses a lot).

    Quote Quote:
    NIN - 3
    TAI - 4
    GEN - 2
    INT - 2.5
    STR - 5
    SPD - 3
    STA - 4
    SEAL - 1.5
    I think you are understimating suigetsu in a few departments and understimating him in others. Given his mastery of water jutsu, I would say suigetsu has at least 4 in ninjutsu. I also dont think suigetsu has proven to be that dumb, so I think he probably is a 3 or 3.5. Suigetsu can enhance his body to become stronger but I dont think that counts as strenth. not even sakura has 5 in strenth(actually I think she was below sasuke and naruto in that department lol) so I suigetsu is a 3.5 or 4 tops. I also think suigetsu has an stamina of 3.5, IMO 4 is too much for the guy lol. In seals I would guess he has a 3 though. Also, it was said that suigetsu mastered the art of murder so speed should be something suigetsu has plently so I would give him at least a 4 in that area.
    So basically my list for suigetsu would be:
    NIN - 4
    TAI - 4
    GEN - 2
    INT - 3-3.5
    STR - 3.5-4
    SPD - 4
    STA - 3.5
    SEAL - 3
    So it would add up to a 27-28, which IMHO isnt all that exagerated.(this is what I think he is now though)

  4. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Well, since the TC didn't include two other minor characters, and two important ones as well, I thought that I would take a crack at it:

    Karin

    NIN - 3.5
    TAI - 2
    GEN - 3
    INT - 4
    STR - 3
    SPE - 4
    STA - 2.5
    SEA - 3

    Overall - 25


    Well, for starters, Karin doesn't really seem like the type who can actually fight, as demonstrated with Hawk's last confrontation. However, her strength, is probably around there, since she can kick really hard; she smothered Suigetsu. Since she hasn't displayed any knack for Genjutsu, it's hard to say for sure, but she must have some degree of hand sign knowledge, after all she was kept in charge of Orochimaru's prisoners. And lastly her speed and intelligence are high because she was able to get to Sasuke's position quickly after Deidara self-destructed and, again, was kept in charge of a whole base, so she must be smart.

    Jugo

    NIN - 4
    TAI - 5
    GEN - 3
    INT - 3.5
    STR - 5
    SPE - 4
    STA - 5
    SEA - 1

    Overall - 30


    Obviously, you could tell that Jugo's stats were going to be high, because of his special enzymes that inhibit the Curse Seal in his body. Just from that, his strength and taijutsu skills would be phenomenal, as would his stamina. But because of this, he doesn't need to rely on hand signs too much, so that's would be his downside. But his ninjutsu and speed seem pretty good as well, and he's pretty smart to be able to talk to birds, but not quite at Sasuke's level, I don't think. But then again, he hasn't really displayed his intelligence yet, so it could be higher than what it is.

    Konan

    NIN - 4
    TAI - 3
    GEN - 3
    INT - 4.5
    STR - 3
    SPE - 5
    STA - 4
    SEA - 3

    Overall - 29.5


    Since not that much is known about her yet, I figured that these stats would be most appropriate. She has pretty decent stats just because of her being in the Akatsuki, but from what she's displayed so far, it doesn't seem like she's excell in taijutsu, genjutsu, or hand sign knowledge. But due to her being able to fly, her speed must be pretty fast, and her ninjutsu seems to be pretty decent as well. And since she's one of the leaders of the organization, she needs to be smart; although Nagato could have just made her 2nd in command due to their relationship, but whatever.

    Zetsu

    NIN - 5
    TAI - 2
    GEN - 4
    INT - 5
    STR - 3
    SPE - 5
    STA - 4
    SEA - 3

    Overall - 31


    This one could go in multiple directions, because, seriously, who the hell is this guy? We know nothing about him, other than his speed and intelligence is pretty crazy (at least his black side seems smart). But since he prefers to hide around underground, I doubt that he has good taijutsu skills, along with strength. And it's for that same reason that he doesn't have that much hand sign knowledge. But his stamina must be good to be able to move around as often as he does and not get tired. And since he didn't seem to be affected by the genjutsu that was being thrown around during the Uchiha fight, he must be decent with illusions, but then again, who knows?

    And, yeah, there are even more characters like Danzo and Fukasaku whom we know nothing about, but I'll leave that to someone else, or myself but at a later time.

  5. #4
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ⎳█
    Country
    North Korea
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Naruto

    NIN - 4.5
    TAI - 4
    GEN - 2
    INT - 4
    STR - 4
    SPD - 4
    STA - 5
    SEAL - 1.5

  6. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Taijutsu =/= sword skills.

    And I guess you gave Minto 5 in speed because of Hiraishim, am I correct? I so, Hiraishin belongs to the Ninjutsu/Seal Category. Speed just means how fast he can react and etc.

  7. #6
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    pain destroy an entire village, a village where we can found ninja with 34.5 (kakashi) an 35 (tsunade) stat

    obiouvsly nagato has much higher stat: rinnegan allow the user to perform any jutsu he wants, and use any type of chakra, 5 in ninjutsu, 5 in genjutsu and 5 in taijutsu are sure, just like the sandaime hokage

  8. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    Taijutsu =/= sword skills.

    And I guess you gave Minto 5 in speed because of Hiraishim, am I correct? I so, Hiraishin belongs to the Ninjutsu/Seal Category. Speed just means how fast he can react and etc.
    Minato's speed is a 5 with or without the Hiraishin jutsu.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/09/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/10/

  9. #8
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Disagreements:

    1. Hashirama; why is his genjutsu below minato's, when he used a high level one against the 3rd while minato has never been seen using genjutsu at all? I'd boost his seal (I think that stat refers to handsign speed actually, but whatever) due to his ability to suppress and control bijuu, as well as his genjutsu and lower his taijutsu or strength

    2. killerbee. he has 2.5 in genjutsu even though he's immune to it? again, why does minato have more than him when we've never seen minato use or block genjutsu at all. even sakura has more than him even though all she can do is dispel it really well. ninjutsu should be lower. all he's done is run lightning through his swords. boring.

    3. madara. madara blocked a giant sword with his bare hand. unlike hashirama, he also wielded at least one weapon, so I'd imagine him to be superior in h2h. I actually think madara should get all 5s just because he's the final villain, his uchiha blood gives him good genjutsu and ninjutsu, and he's proven quite adept at hand to hand fighting. Only thing that i'd imagine could be below 5 is his stamina.

    4. minato. lower his genjutsu. he's also a melee fighter by all accounts so i dunno why those stats are so low.

    5. naruto. with sage mode and rasenshuriken both being very, very difficult to learn and extremely powerful, he deserves a full 5 in ninjutsu. he learned frog katas so his taijutsu should've gone up. his strength and speed in sage mode should also be well above average (a running punch in SM is lethal)

    6. Nagato. if it's the real deal we're talking about, he can't move or do taijutsu at all. I'd put speed, strength and taijutsu at 0. genjutsu, i dunno, he was only afraid of the frog song, the second strongest genjutsu we've seen so far. i'd say his intricate mind reading defenses should earn him at least a 4. sealing should definitely be 5. dude sucks out souls and bijuu out of people. i know this makes him look weak, but only because ninjutsu and stamina don't go above 5. if they did, he'd be several times above nearly everyone else on both accounts.

    7. sasuke. agree on all except genjutsu, which should be 5 because of tsukuyomi alone. not to mention his droppong sai with a look and mind controlling manda.

    suigetsu, i dunno. haven't really seen him fight all out so it's hard to judge.

  10. #9
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    Palestine
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,523
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    this new databook maight come out when the manga ends or after it shortly. it would have the information about kushina, minato, and new charecters like the mizukage and if she wears a bra, or if the tsuchikage was oreganly from snow white, and if konan is nothing more then a worthless sack of tits.
    Last edited by adel123456789; July 06, 2009 at 11:07 AM.

  11. #10
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Might as well throw in my two cents...

    Naruto-29
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    I think with the fact that he fully developed Rasenshuriken and developed the various other Rasengan's means he deserves a 5 in NIN. Frog Kata are probably very useful even without Sage Mode so TAI gets bumped up. No change in GEN. His impressive strategical thinking in the Pain fight convinced me to bump up his INT to 4. SPD goes up a little and the rest stay the same.

    Naruto (Sage Mode)-32.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    Just did this because I could. Everything should make sense, yes? SPD could be debatable though.

    Sasuke-32
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 3.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4.5/5
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 3.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 4/5

    Sasuke's GEN goes up because he has access to a MS Genjutsu now. Everything else stays the same.

    Nagato-37
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Nagato's tricky, because I wasn't sure how to do it. I ultimately decided in taking the best stats from Nagato and his Six Paths. Pretty sure everything should fall into place after that.

    Madara-36.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Madara simply seems like he would be an all around awesome shinobi, considering he's a 90+ year old Uchiha. He's had a lot of time to develop all of his skills.

    Killer Bee-34.5
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 3.5/5
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 3.5/5

    He seems proficient in Lightning Ninjutsu, but hasn't actually used any Jutsu, so his NIN is a 4. TAI is obvious due to swords. I think as far as GEN goes, 3.5 is the highest anyone could get without actually being able to perform any Genjutsu, meaning they have supreme knowledge (Or in Killer Bee's case, abilities) in dispelling Genjutsu. He seems like he has average INT, and his SPD is an obvious 5 due to how crazy fast he is with swords. Bijuu means STA is a 5, and I stuck with an average SEA stat.

    Hashirama-36
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 4.5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 4.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Hashirama, like Madara, just seems like an awesome shinobi. NIN and TAI are self-explanatory, and GEN should be a 4, because if you remember, Hashirama performed that Journey into Black Darkness technique in the manga, which is an A-Rank technique. All the other stats seem befitting of a Kage level shinobi.

    Tobirama-35.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 3.5/5
    Intelligence: 4.5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 4.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Honestly, Tobirama's skills seem like an exact copy of Hashirama's, minus GEN, because he only performed the Journey into Black Darkness technique in the anime, not the manga.

    Minato-36
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Minato's should make sense. GEN is high due his reputation, so that's easily debatable.
    Last edited by grumman061; July 09, 2009 at 12:51 AM.

  12. #11
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by grumman061 View Post
    Might as well throw in my two cents...

    Naruto-29
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    I think with the fact that he fully developed Rasenshuriken and developed the various other Rasengan's means he deserves a 5 in NIN. Frog Kata are probably very useful even without Sage Mode so TAI gets bumped up. No change in GEN. His impressive strategical thinking in the Pain fight convinced me to bump up his INT to 4. SPD goes up a little and the rest stay the same.

    Naruto (Sage Mode)-32.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    Just did this because I could. Everything should make sense, yes? SPD could be debatable though.

    Sasuke-32
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 3.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4.5/5
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 3.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 4/5

    Sasuke's GEN goes up because he has access to a MS Genjutsu now. Everything else stays the same.

    Nagato-37
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Nagato's tricky, because I wasn't sure how to do it. I ultimately decided in taking the best stats from Nagato and his Six Paths. Pretty sure everything should fall into place after that.

    Madara-36.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Madara simply seems like he would be an all around awesome shinobi, considering he's a 90+ year old Uchiha. He's had a lot of time to develop all of his skills.

    Killer Bee-34.5
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 3.5/5
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 3.5/5

    He seems proficient in Lightning Ninjutsu, but hasn't actually used any Jutsu, so his NIN is a 4. TAI is obvious due to swords. I think as far as GEN goes, 3.5 is the highest anyone could get without actually being able to perform any Genjutsu, meaning they have supreme knowledge (Or in Killer Bee's case, abilities) in dispelling Genjutsu. He seems like he has average INT, and his SPD is an obvious 5 due to how crazy fast he is with swords. Bijuu means STA is a 5, and I stuck with an average SEA stat.

    Hashirama-36
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 4.5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 4.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Hashirama, like Madara, just seems like an awesome shinobi. NIN and TAI are self-explanatory, and GEN should be a 4, because if you remember, Hashirama performed that Journey into Black Darkness technique in the manga, which is an A-Rank technique. All the other stats seem befitting of a Kage level shinobi.

    Tobirama-35.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 3.5/5
    Intelligence: 4.5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 4.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Honestly, Tobirama's skills seem like an exact copy of Hashirama's, minus GEN, because he only performed the Journey into Black Darkness technique in the anime, not the manga.

    Minato-36
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 4.5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

    Minato's should make sense. GEN is high due his reputation, so that's eaily debatable.
    There haven't been any proof that Naruto has become more intellingent,or has more speed then Sasuke,with that said givind Sasuke a full extra point making him have 33 overall which i still doubt that he is only going to improve by one point.

    As for Nagato, he's in a will chair making his Tajutsu a 1 and his speed a 1 making his over all go from 37 to 30. Dispalying the Realms stats would've probably been more benificial.

    As for the 1st 2nd and 4th, i really don't see there stats being any higher then the Sannins, so you could give or take a point either way.

  13. #12
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    There haven't been any proof that Naruto has become more intellingent,or has more speed then Sasuke,with that said givind Sasuke a full extra point making him have 33 overall which i still doubt that he is only going to improve by one point.

    As for Nagato, he's in a will chair making his Tajutsu a 1 and his speed a 1 making his over all go from 37 to 30. Dispalying the Realms stats would've probably been more benificial.

    As for the 1st 2nd and 4th, i really don't see there stats being any higher then the Sannins, so you could give or take a point either way.
    did you see how much distance he covered to kill asura realm with that rasengan, that's wicked fast and naruto's battle strategies are way above the curve proving his increase intelligence. Intelligence encompasses critical thinking, wisdom, and book smarts, naruto doesn't have book smarts but now he does have wisdom and he's always had critical thinking.


    Naruto (Sage Mode)-32.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5 (people always rate this like 1 or 1.5 because of the itachi fight, itachi was arguably the best genjutsu user in the series i'm sure he can break normal genjutsus.
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    Sasuke-31.0
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 3.5/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5 (I increased this because of the mangekyou)
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 3/5
    Seal Knowledge: 4/5
    I lowered sasuke's stamina and ninjutsu because of the loss of orochimaru, snakes, rebith, and curse seal jutsu are all gone so their lowered. Sasuke book smarts are still their but his decision making and maturity have been really stupid lately so no increase their the rest are pretty self-explainable.
    Last edited by KalelDaNinja11; July 10, 2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    i hate internet lingo.

  14. #13
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Uzumaki View Post
    Minato's speed is a 5 with or without the Hiraishin jutsu.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/09/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/10/
    Not for nothing, but that was Hiraishin.
    Here is when he placed the seal: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/08/

    Here is when he used it: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/09/

    I think this is an example of his speed without hiraishin. It is when he saved Kakashi and placed the seal: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/08/
    Last edited by jdw; July 08, 2009 at 09:54 PM.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  15. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Essence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    N WHY, USA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KalelDaNinja11 View Post
    did you see how much distance he covered to kill asura realm with that rasengan, that's wicked fast and naruto's battle strategies are way above the curve proving his increase intelligence. Intelligence encompasses critical thinking, wisdom, and book smarts, naruto doesn't have book smarts but now he does have wisdom and he's always had critical thinking.
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Naruto (Sage Mode)-33.0
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 2.5/5 (people always rate this like 1 or 1.5 because of the itachi fight, itachi was arguably the best genjutsu user in the series i'm sure he can break normal genjutsus.
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    Sasuke-31.0
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 3.5/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5 (I increased this because of the mangekyou)
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 3/5
    Seal Knowledge: 4/5
    I lowered sasuke's stamina and ninjutsu because of the loss of orochimaru, snakes, rebith, and curse seal jutsu are all gone so their lowered. Sasuke book smarts are still their but his decision making and maturity have been really stupid lately so no increase their the rest are pretty self-explainable.
    This doesn't makes sense, Even tough sasuke lost some of his jutsus, he very well still has more ninjustu in his arsenal than naruto, also last i check, Sasuke taijutu is also greater than Naruto. Also how is Naruto Genjutsu skill higher than His seal knowledge, last i check naruto hasn't done any Genjutsu as of yet and he has far more knowledge in sealing and summoning than genjutsu.

  16. #15
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KalelDaNinja11 View Post
    did you see how much distance he covered to kill asura realm with that rasengan, that's wicked fast and naruto's battle strategies are way above the curve proving his increase intelligence. Intelligence encompasses critical thinking, wisdom, and book smarts, naruto doesn't have book smarts but now he does have wisdom and he's always had critical thinking.
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Naruto (Sage Mode)-33.0
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 2.5/5 (people always rate this like 1 or 1.5 because of the itachi fight, itachi was arguably the best genjutsu user in the series i'm sure he can break normal genjutsus.
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    Sasuke-31.0
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 3.5/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5 (I increased this because of the mangekyou)
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 3/5
    Seal Knowledge: 4/5
    I lowered sasuke's stamina and ninjutsu because of the loss of orochimaru, snakes, rebith, and curse seal jutsu are all gone so their lowered. Sasuke book smarts are still their but his decision making and maturity have been really stupid lately so no increase their the rest are pretty self-explainable.
    I never question Naruto's speed or his intelligence, i said that he hasn't did anything to show that he was faster and smarter the Sasuke.

    Naruto Sage Mode = 32
    Nin: 5
    Tai: 4
    Gen: 2.5
    Int: 4
    Str: 5
    Spe: 5
    Sta: 5
    S.K 1.5


    Sasuke = 33.5
    Nin: 5
    Tai: 3.5
    Gen: 5
    Int: 4
    Str: 3.5
    Spe: 5
    Sta: 3.5
    S.k: 4

    You can't take away from Ninjtsu cause Sasuke lost the CS and Gain MS.

New Reply
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts