Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 404

Thread: Databook IV Stat Predictions

  1. #16
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    About Sasuke's stats, I'm pretty sure Databook 3 shows stats as of chapter 402, so his stats in the Databook are after he lost Oro's abilities, so his Ninjutsu will still be a 5 and Stamina still a 3.5. I really can't prove the 402 thing, but I'm pretty sure it's right.

    As far as Naruto goes, Kishi gave him a GEN rating of 2 in the Databook, and I'm pretty sure Databooks are canon material. Seal Knowledge refers to Hand Seals, which Naruto uses very little because all of his jutsu are sealless (Minus Kage Bunshin, which is 1; and Summoning, which he barely uses).

    So, with that in mind, new stats for what I think Naruto and Sasuke are:

    Naruto-29
    Ninjutsu: 5/5 (Being able to develop all of his Rasengan and such)
    Taijutsu: 4/5 (Frog Kata are ridiculously useful, I'm sure some skill travels over to Base Mode)
    Genjutsu: 2/5 (No change from Databook 3 because Naruto hasn't done anything with GEN)
    Intelligence: 4/5 (Still sticking with this due to his impressive tactics)
    Strength: 3.5/5 (No change)
    Speed: 4/5 (Remember, Speed also includes reaction time, Naruto's is displayed in the Karui skirmish)
    Stamina: 5/5 (Duh)
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5 (No change. Naruto's hand seals are terrible)

    Naruto (Sage Mode)-32.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5 (Various Rasengan as well as mastery over the Rasenshuriken)
    Taijutsu: 5/5 (Frog Kata are ridiculously useful, being able to hit people without hitting them)
    Genjutsu: 2/5 (No change from Databook 3 because Naruto hasn't done anything with GEN)
    Intelligence: 4/5 (Still sticking with this due to his impressive tactics)
    Strength: 5/5 (Obvious)
    Speed: 5/5 (Debatable, but this is based on his travel to Asura Realm with the Rasengan)
    Stamina: 5/5 (Duh)
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5 (Again, No change. Naruto's hand seals are terrible)

    I guess both of these are just affirmations of what I've already said.

    Sasuke-32.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5 (Impressive Elemental skills, including many variations of Chidori, as well as Kirin)
    Taijutsu: 3.5/5 (Sasuke's Taijutsu probably hasn't changed since chapter 402)
    Genjutsu: 5/5 (I'll go with 5, only because of the MS)
    Intelligence: 3.5/5 (Sasuke really hasn't gotten smarter, his strategy in the Killer Bee fight leaves much to be desired)
    Strength: 3.5/5 (No change)
    Speed: 4.5/5 (No change)
    Stamina: 3.5/5 (No change)
    Seal Knowledge: 4/5 (No change)
    Last edited by grumman061; July 09, 2009 at 12:53 AM.

  2. #17
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Green Grin Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Naruto In Sage Mode:
    Nin 5 (Rasenshuriken wich is now 100x stronger and expandable because of sage mode). (Not to mention, it takes crazy chakra control to pull it off).(Come to speak of it, it takes crazy chakra contol to even enter Sage Mode)
    Tai 5 (frog katas)( The only reason Tsunade is 5 in Tai is b'cous of her strength., but Naruto has strength, and a defined form of fighting that allows you to do damage without direct contact).
    Gen 2 (no change, but with Ma and Pa = 5)
    Int 4 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/13/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/14/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/16/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/17/
    and the strrategies vs Deva Pain)
    Str 5 ( http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/06/)
    Spe 5 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/17-18/)
    Sta 5 (Duh)
    Sea 2.0 (because of the use of kuchiyose)--> "After this, they need only perform the hand seals"-http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_Technique
    Total 33.

    Naruto Base:
    Nin 5 ( his different variations of rasengan + better chakra control)
    Tai 4.5 ( frog katas without indirect contact, but still effective as shown in the altercation with the cloud nins).
    Gen 2 ( no change)
    Int 4 ( Shown by Naruto choosing the best form of defense against the cloud nins and in the Pain battle etc...).
    Str 4 ( http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/006/)
    Spe 4 ( http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/452/14/)
    Sta 5 (Duh)
    Sea 2.0 (Kuchiyose no jutsu)
    Total 30.5

    Sasuke :
    Nin 5 (Black flames)
    Tai 3.5(no change)
    Gen 4.5(Manyekuo must strengthen genjutsu)
    Int 3.5 (no change)
    Str 3.5 (no change)
    Spe 4.5 (no change)
    Sea 4 (nochange)
    Sta 3.5 (no change) (I should decrease it to 2.5 because of loss of curse seal, and the fact that manyekuo drains your chakra like crazy, but I won't)
    Total 32

    Thanks for reading my post!

  3. #18
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    i thought the databook III was right before the itachi vs sasuke fight, am i wrong?


    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I never question Naruto's speed or his intelligence, i said that he hasn't did anything to show that he was faster and smarter the Sasuke.

    Naruto Sage Mode = 32
    Nin: 5
    Tai: 4
    Gen: 2.5
    Int: 4
    Str: 5
    Spe: 5
    Sta: 5
    S.K 1.5


    Sasuke = 33.5
    Nin: 5
    Tai: 3.5
    Gen: 5
    Int: 4
    Str: 3.5
    Spe: 5
    Sta: 3.5
    S.k: 4

    You can't take away from Ninjtsu cause Sasuke lost the CS and Gain MS.
    I took away from ninjutsu because he lost orochimaru jutsus, snakes jutsus, and the curse seal not solely because of curse seal.


    Quote Originally Posted by Essence View Post
    This doesn't makes sense, Even tough sasuke lost some of his jutsus, he very well still has more ninjustu in his arsenal than naruto, also last i check, Sasuke taijutu is also greater than Naruto. Also how is Naruto Genjutsu skill higher than His seal knowledge, last i check naruto hasn't done any Genjutsu as of yet and he has far more knowledge in sealing and summoning than genjutsu.
    Your telling me sasuke's taijutsu is better than frog katas, i disagree. Also his hand seal knowledge is sorely lacking and most of his jutsu arsenal are seal-less. KB is one hand seal and summoning that's about it. I consider naruto to be a fairly decent genjutsu breaker especially when he combines kyuubi mode with sage mode.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/444/04/
    Last edited by KalelDaNinja11; July 10, 2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    i hate internet lingo.

  4. #19
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Here is my opinion
    Naruto:
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 5
    Gen- 3 (He should be able to break it now with better chakra control
    Int- 4 (His intelligence definitely has grown)
    Str- 5
    Sp- 4.5 (Against pein, enough said)
    Sta- 5
    Seal- 4 (His multiple seal use and how effective he is with it now)
    total 35.5

    Sasuke
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 4
    Gen- 4.5
    Int- 3.5
    Str- 3.5
    Sp- 4.5
    Sta- 3.5
    Seal- 4
    total 32.5

    Killerbee
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 5
    Gen- 4
    Int- 3.5
    Str- 4
    Spe- 5
    Sta- 5
    Seal- 4
    total 35.5

    Pein/Nagato
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 5
    Gen- 5
    Int- 4
    Str- 4
    Sp- 4
    Sta- 5
    Seal- 5
    Total 37

    Madara
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 4
    Gen- 5
    Int- 5
    Str- 3
    Sp- 5
    Sta- 5
    Seal- 5
    Total 37

    Shoidame
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 5
    Gen- 5
    Int- 4.5
    Str- 4
    Sp- 4.5
    Stam- 4
    Seal- 5
    Total 37

    Nidaime
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 5
    Gen- 4
    Int- 4
    Str- 4
    Spe- 4
    Sta- 4
    Seal- 5
    Total 35

    Saidame
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 5
    Gen- 5
    Int- 5
    Str- 4
    Sp- 4.5
    Sta- 4.5
    Seal- 5
    Total 38. I actually think that the 3rd in his prime is actually a perfect score.

    Yondaime
    Nin- 5
    Tai- 4.5
    Gen- 4.5 (Perfect chakra control must be needed to use hiraishin)
    Int- 5
    Str- 4
    Sp- 5
    Stam- 4.5 (must be high to use so many hiraishin)
    Seal- 5
    Total 37.5

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member wildG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Naruto- 31
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 4/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 2/5

    maybe naruto's stats lil down but i haven't seen any sign of improvement in genjutsu yet..


    Naruto (Sage Mode)-30.5
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 1/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5



    Sasuke-33
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 3.5/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 3.5/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 3.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 4/5



    Nagato-38.5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 3.5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5


    Madara-39
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 5/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5



    Killer Bee-33
    Ninjutsu: 3/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 3/5
    Intelligence: 3.5/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 3.5/5



    Hashirama-38
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 4/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5



    Tobirama-36
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Intelligence: 4.5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 4.5/5
    Stamina: 4.5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5


    Minato-36
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 3/5
    Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 4/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 4/5
    Seal Knowledge: 5/5

  7. #21
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wildG View Post
    Naruto- 31
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 4/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 2/5

    maybe naruto's stats lil down but i haven't seen any sign of improvement in genjutsu yet..


    Naruto (Sage Mode)-30.5
    Ninjutsu: 4/5
    Taijutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 1/5
    Intelligence: 4/5
    Strength: 5/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Stamina: 5/5
    Seal Knowledge: 1.5/5

    Naruto's stats are lower in Sage Mode? Why would seals and genjutsu drop in sage mode?

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  8. #22
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Naruto
    Nin 4/5
    Gen 2/5
    Tai 4/5
    Intel 4/5
    Stren 3.5/5
    Speed 3.5/5
    Stamina 5/5
    Seal 1.5

    Total= 27.5

    Naruto (Sage Mode)
    Nin- 5/5
    Tai- 5/5
    Gen- 2/5
    Intel- 4/5
    Stren-5/5
    Speed 4.5/5
    Stamina- 5/5
    Seal- 1.5

    Total= 32

    Sasuke
    Nin-5/5
    Tai-4/5
    Gen-4/5
    Intel-4/5
    Strength- 3/5
    Speed 4.5/5
    Stamina-3.5/5
    Seal-4/5

    Total= 32

    Killerbee
    Nin-3.5/5
    Tai-5/5
    Gen- 3/5
    Intel- 3.5/5
    Strength 5/5
    Speed 5/5
    Stamina 5/5
    Seal 3/5

    Total=33

    Hirashima
    Nin- 5/5
    Gen- 4/5
    Tai-4.5/5
    Intel- 4/5
    Strength- 5/5
    Speed- 4/5
    Stamina- 5/5
    Seal- 4/5

    Total= 35.5

    Tobirima
    Nin- 5/5
    Gen- 3.5/5
    Tai- 4.5/5
    Intel-4/5
    Strength-4/5
    Speed 4/5
    Stamina- 5/5
    Seal- 4/5

    Total=34

    Madara (Prime)
    Nin- 5/5
    Gen- 5/5
    Tai- 4.5/5
    Intel- 4/5
    Strength- 4/5
    Speed-4/5
    Stamina- 5/5
    Seal- 4/5

    Total= 35.5

    Sarturobi (Prime)
    Nin- 5/5
    Gen- 4/5
    Tai- 5/5
    Intel- 5/5
    Strength- 4/5
    Speed- 4/5
    Stamina- 5/5
    Seal- 5/5

    Total= 37

    Minato
    Nin- 5/5
    Gen- 4/5
    Tai- 4.5/5
    Intel- 5/5
    Stength 4/5
    Speed- 5/5
    Stamina- 4/5
    Seal- 5/5

    Total= 36.5


    Note- No Nagato because I'm not sure how you gauge him since he uses puppets to fight, I mean his actual taijutsu must suck since he is in a wheel chair, but his bodies can use taijtusu. I'm just going to give him a total of 38.

    No current Madara since we have the slightest clue as to what he can do.

    Also Note, Naruto's stats seem low for the reason that his Genjutsu and Seal knowledge (handseals) haven't shown any imporvement.
    Last edited by Delbi; July 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  9. #23
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spike Spiegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Naruto-29
    Nin-4.5
    Gen-2
    Tai-4
    Int-3.5
    Str-3.5
    Spd-4
    Sta-5
    Seal-2.5

    Naruto(SM)-33.5

    Nin-5
    Gen-2.5
    Tai-5
    Int-3.5
    Str-5
    Spd-5
    Sta-5
    Seal-2.5

    Sasuke-32.5
    Nin-5
    Gen-4.5
    Tai-4
    Int-4
    Str-3.5
    Spd-4.5
    Sta-3.5
    Seal-3.5

    Sai(30)-Nin-4,Gen-3, Tai-4, Int-4, Str-3.5, Spd-4, Sta-3.5, Seal-4
    Sakura(29)-Nin-4, Gen-3.5, Tai-3.5, Int-4, Str-4, Spd-3.5, Sta-3.5, Seal-3
    Yamato(31.5)-Nin-4.5, Gen-3.5, Tai-4, Int-4, Str-3.5, Spd-4, Sta-4, Seal-4
    Kakashi(34.5)-Nin-5, Gen-4, Tai-4.5, Int-5, Str-3.5, Spd-4.5, Sta-3, Seal-5

    Killer Bee-(33.5)Nin-5, Gen-3, Tai-5, Int-3.5, Str-4.5, Spd-4.5, Sta-5, Seal-3

    Jiraiya(SM)(37)Nin-5, Gen-3, Tai-5, Int-4, Str-5, Spd-5, Sta-5, Seal-5

    Pain-?
    Nagato-?

    Minato-(37)Nin-5, Gen-4.5, Tai-5, Int-5,Str-3.5, Spd-5, Sta-4, Seal-5
    Sarutobi(37)-Nin-5, Gen-4, Tai-5, Int-5, Str-4, Spd-4.5, Sta-4.5, Seal-5
    Hashirama(37)-Nin-5, Gen-5, Tai-4.5, Int-5, Str-4, Spd-4.5, Sta-4, Seal-5
    Madara-(37)Nin-5, Gen-5, Tai- 4.5, Int-5, Str-3.5, Spd-5, Sta-4, Seal-5
    Tobirama(36.5)-Nin-5, Gen-4, Tai-4.5, Int-5, Str-4, Spd4.5, Sta-4, Seal-4.5

  10. #24
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sweaty Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi45 View Post
    Naruto
    Nin 4/5
    Gen 1/5
    Tai 4/5
    Intel 4/5
    Stren 3.5/5
    Speed 3.5/5
    Stamina 5/5
    Seal 1.5

    Total= 26.5

    Naruto (Sage Mode)
    Nin- 5/5
    Tai- 5/5
    Gen- 1/5
    Intel- 4/5
    Stren-5/5
    Speed 4.5/5
    Stamina- 5/5
    Seal- 1.5

    Total= 31

    Sasuke
    Nin-5/5
    Tai-4/5
    Gen-4/5
    Intel-4/5
    Strength- 3/5
    Speed 4.5/5
    Stamina-3.5/5
    Seal-4/5

    Total= 32

    Also Note, Naruto's stats seem low for the reason that his Genjutsu and Seal knowledge (handseals) haven't shown any imporvement.
    His genjutsu hasn't shown improvement, but it also hasn't shown decrease.How does Naruto's genjutsu stats decrease from the previous databooks?

    First off, Naruto's stats are:

    Base:
    Nin 5 - +.5 > (better chakra control + different variations of the rasengan) *Remember it takes crazy chakra control + balance to enter sage mode alone*
    Tai 4.5 - +1> His taijutsu skills have greatly improved as he showed with the cloud ninjas.
    Gen 2 - > No Change what so ever!!!
    Int 4 - +.5 his tactical skills are to be reckoned with
    Str 4 - +.5 > http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/006/
    Spe 4 - +.5 > http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/452/14/
    Sta 5 - +0 > Duh
    Sea 2.0 - +0.5 > his better use of kuchiyose no jutsu

    total = 30.5

    Sage:
    I'm gonna go ahead and copy&paste my own work

    Nin 5 (Rasenshuriken wich is now 100x stronger and expandable because of sage mode). (Not to mention, it takes crazy chakra control to pull it off).(Come to speak of it, it takes crazy chakra contol to even enter Sage Mode)
    Tai 5 (frog katas)( The only reason Tsunade is 5 in Tai is b'cous of her strength., but Naruto has strength, and a defined form of fighting that allows you to do damage without direct contact).
    Gen 2 (no change, but with Ma and Pa = 5)
    Int 4 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/13/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/14/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/16/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/17/
    and the strrategies vs Deva Pain)
    Str 5 ( http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/06/)
    Spe 5 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/17-18/)
    Sta 5 (Duh)
    Sea 2.0 (because of the use of kuchiyose)--> "After this, they need only perform the hand seals"-http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_Technique
    Total 33.

    Sasuke
    Nin 5 (Black flames)
    Tai 3.5(no change)
    Gen 4.5(Manyekuo must strengthen genjutsu)
    Int 3.5 (no change) ----> (Sasuke hasn't shown any sign of increase of intelligence. As a matter of fact, his fight with Killer Bee makes me wonder if him fighting off Karin advances are taking a toll on his brain power).
    Str 3.5 (no change)
    Spe 4.5 (no change)
    Sea 4 (no change)
    Sta 3.5 (no change) (I should decrease it to 2.5 because of loss of curse seal, and the fact that manyekuo drains your chakra like crazy, but I won't)
    Total 32

  11. #25
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chitosiri View Post
    His genjutsu hasn't shown improvement, but it also hasn't shown decrease.How does Naruto's genjutsu stats decrease from the previous databooks?
    Chill guy, I fixed it lol.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  12. #26
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi45 View Post
    Chill guy, I fixed it lol.
    Thx.
    I hope I didn't come off as rude or angry.
    I was just shocked.


    Nagato Prime:
    Nin - 5.0
    Tai - 4.0
    Gen - 4.5
    Int - 5.0
    Str - 4.0
    Sta - 5.0
    Sea - 5.0
    Spe - 4.5

    Total = 37

    Sarutobi (3rd Hokage) Prime:
    Nin - 5.0
    Tai - 5.0
    Gen - 4.0
    Int - 5.0
    Str - 4.0
    Sta - 4.5
    Spe - 4.5
    Sea - 5.0

    Total = 37

    Jiraiya Sage Mode:
    Nin - 5
    Tai - 5
    Gen - 4.0
    Int - 4.5
    Str - 5
    Sta - 5.0
    Spe - 5.0
    Sea - 4.5

    Total = 38

    Yondaime (4th Hokage):
    Nin - 5.0
    Tai - 4.5
    Gen - 4.0
    Int - 5.0
    Str - 4.0
    Sta - 4.5
    Spe - 5.0
    Sea - 5.0

    Total = 37

    Madara Prime:
    Nin - 5.0
    Tai - 4.0
    Gen - 4.5
    Int - 5.0
    Str - 4.5
    Sta - 4.0
    Spe - 5.0
    Sea - 5.0

    Total = 37

    Hirashima ( Ist Hokage):
    Nin - 5.0
    Tai - 4.5
    Gen - 4.0
    Int - 5.0
    Str - 4.5
    Sta - 4.5
    Spe - 4.5
    Sea - 5.0

    Total = 36.5

    Thanks for reading the thread!!!
    Last edited by chitosiri; July 15, 2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #27
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Naruto:
    Overall - 28.5
    Nin - 4.5 Tai - 4 Gen - 2.5 Int - 3.5 Str - 3.5 Spd - 4 Sta - 5 Seals - 1.5

    It should be obvious by now that Kishi is not going to give Naruto any credit on his skills. Completed rasenshuriken, double rasengan, and frog katas earn him an extra .5 in ninjutsu and taijutsu, but no more than that. Intelligence goes up again, but any more than 3.5 would be ridiculous at any point in Naruto's life. The rest is the same, I threw a .5 in speed because I'm sure Naruto will be at least that fast by the end of the series.

    Sasuke:
    Overall - 34
    Nin-5 Tai-4.5 Gen-4.5 Int-3.5 Str-3.5 Spd-5 Sta-3.5 Seals-4.5

    Let's all be honest, these are Sasuke's stats at the start of the timeskip, before he even took over Oro. The databook stats we got for Sasuke are pure bullshit, and they really only exist so that Sasuke has more room for improvement. He will never improve in anything but ninjutsu, which should be a 6 by the end of the manga.

    For fun:
    Nagato:
    Overall - 35
    Nin-5 Tai-4.5 Gen-5 Int-5 Str-1 Spd-4.5 Sta-5 Seals-5

    Speed and taijutsu are the only debatable ones, aside from that it's totally set in stone. Of course, his ninjutsu should be a 7. He's a dude in a wheelchair, get over it. His stats will reflect that, not his bodies. Everything we know of Pain is purely ninjutsu.

    Sarutobi prime: all fives, 40 overall

    Killer Bee:
    Overall - 34.5
    Nin-4.5 Tai-5 Gen-3 Int-4 Str-4.5 Spd-5 Sta-5 Seals-3.5

  14. #28
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    can anyone tell me how can i reply this with pictures??can i upload the pictures directly to this site??


    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...ain_tendou.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...n_shuradou.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im..._ningendou.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im..._jigokudou.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...in_gakidou.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...ikushoudou.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...8/1_nagato.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...58/1_konan.JPG

    here are the stats i had made a while back, and decided to post here when i found this topic..
    icouldn't give nagato higher values for Taijutsu, Power and speed since hewalks around in a wheel chair...as for konan, we havn't seen enough to give her more accurate stats, but i think that with this ones she would already be powerfull enough till a given point...
    i also made a set of stats for each of the pain bodies, i think that this way it describes pain's power better!!


    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...8/1_naruto.JPG

    ninjutsu i obviously raised to 5 (+1), becouse the variations he is able to do with the rasenghan is awsome, he even turne rasengan into long/medium range, so i think that it's more that suitable. power is easy to justify th 5 (+1,5): http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/04/ - he stoped the bull charging alone!!!
    Taijutsu i also raised 0.5 points, becouse he now knows one style of taijutsu, but that shouldn't earn him more than that... 4 is already an pretty good value.
    intligence i raised to 3,5(+0.5), becouse he shown remarkable sharpness in observating pains movements (when he noticed that the Jigokudou Pain was left behind so that he could bring the other pains back to life, and how well he uses KageBunshin now)
    speed, i raised to 4 (+0.5), becouse he isn't that more fast than before...
    stamina and seals are the same...

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...8/1_sasuke.JPG
    in sasuke i only raised in genjutsu, becouse he now has the MS.. i could raise his inteligence and speed in 0.5 in each, but...i decided to leave it this way..

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...1_yondaime.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...1_shodaime.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im.../1_nidaime.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...8/1_madara.JPG

    madara, a true beast in the ninja world!but let's not get carried away! this stats already make him pretty powerfull!

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...58/1_izuna.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...1_suigetsu.JPG
    this one may very well be underrated, i think that in ninjutsu, speed, and taijutsu he coul be higher, but let's wait to see how this combat aggainst the othe kum oni goes...the reason behind the low stamina is becouse he needs to be constantly drinking fluids, or eles he gets tired very quickly (seen when they went to the prison where Juugo was)...of curse that could be also becouse he was in captivity for so long...

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...58/1_juugo.JPG
    low values for ninjutsu, seals, and genjutsu becouse he is useless in those skills, but in the rest he is very good (not good enough to put a good performance aggainst the Raikage!!)

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...58/1_karin.JPG

    pretty useles in fighting!!!

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...killer_bee.JPG
    i couldn't give him higher value for ninjutsu becouse most of what he showned us was in terms of hand to hand fighting, so... 3.5 for genjutsu becouse he was abble to disrupt the genjutsu technique used by sasuke...


    and now some of the konoha rrokies parents!!

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im.../1_shikaku.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im.../1_inoichi.JPG

    http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/im...8/1_chouza.JPG
    Last edited by da_ni; September 07, 2009 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SuperSaiyaMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by braindamage351 View Post
    Naruto:
    Overall - 28.5
    Nin - 4.5 Tai - 4 Gen - 2.5 Int - 3.5 Str - 3.5 Spd - 4 Sta - 5 Seals - 1.5

    It should be obvious by now that Kishi is not going to give Naruto any credit on his skills. Completed rasenshuriken, double rasengan, and frog katas earn him an extra .5 in ninjutsu and taijutsu, but no more than that. Intelligence goes up again, but any more than 3.5 would be ridiculous at any point in Naruto's life. The rest is the same, I threw a .5 in speed because I'm sure Naruto will be at least that fast by the end of the series.

    Sasuke:
    Overall - 34
    Nin-5 Tai-4.5 Gen-4.5 Int-3.5 Str-3.5 Spd-5 Sta-3.5 Seals-4.5

    Let's all be honest, these are Sasuke's stats at the start of the timeskip, before he even took over Oro. The databook stats we got for Sasuke are pure bullshit, and they really only exist so that Sasuke has more room for improvement. He will never improve in anything but ninjutsu, which should be a 6 by the end of the manga.
    Okay, those are both wrong.

    Naruto is stronger than Sasuke now, and you didn't even factor in Sage Mode into the stats. And Sasuke a 34 now? That's bullshit.

  16. #30
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member RandomShikafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Databook IV Stat Predictions

    These are my expectations of what Kishimoto is going to make of it all.

    Naruto

    Nin: 5
    Tai: 4
    Gen: 2.5
    Int: 4
    Str: 4
    Spd: 4
    Stm: 5
    Seal: 2.5
    Total: 31

    All in all he's progressed by 5 points, not to shabby.

    Sasuke

    Nin: 5
    Tai: 4
    Gen: 5
    Int: 4
    Str: 3.5
    Spd: 4.5
    Stm: 3.5
    Seal: 4
    Total: 33.5

    Now for his progression in Tai, you have to keep in mind that since the last databook he's observed Itachi, Killerbee, Raikage, Darui, Choujiro with his Sharingan, we may not actually here him say "I've picked up this move and that" but .5 for an increase in overall reflexes we should grant him. For Gen, he's got Tsukiyomi and all kinds of MS crap now. For Int, I just think Kishi will do this. Let's be honest.

    Killerbee:

    Nin: 5
    Tai: 5
    Gen: 3
    Int: 3.5
    Str: 5
    Spd: 4.5
    Stm: 5
    Seal: 3
    Total: 35

    Man was a beast. He's going to die soon anyway, let's give him this one.

    Raikage:

    Nin: 4.5
    Tai: 5
    Gen: 2.5
    Int: 4
    Str: 5
    Spd: 5
    Stm: 5
    Seal: 4
    Total: 35

    Same for this guy.

New Reply
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts