Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

4 11.76%
  • Good!

18 52.94%
  • Regular

9 26.47%
  • Boring...

2 5.88%
  • Bad!

1 2.94%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 265 Discussion

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 265 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 265 Spoiler Thread

*poof* http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/59087367/1

chapter was.... uhh... i get this strange feeling, that in those 7 years rate of douchebaginess has grown 87%
    Last edited by Sollum; January 06, 2012 at 09:33 AM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ahhhhhhh shit!!!!! great chapter, Ivan seems to be keeping tabs on everything, and the revelation of the "true" dragon slayers is pretty absurd! Those bastards, I hope they get their asses kicked by Natsu and co. Also found Juvia's love triangle absolutely hilarious, I was on the floor about how she still thinks Leon is in love with Gray
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MONKEYS's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

So, seems like Sting and Rogue both have the same type of magic, considering Rogue said they killed their master.
    Methinks they'll end up as the main antagonists for the arc (Sabretooth, that is), then Gazille, Laxus and Mirajane (along with their posse's) can swoop in at the right time to save some fodder... probably, even though I don't want the fodder to be saved, I want them to fight!

Don't know how Raven tail is part of all of this, maybe they're in cahoots with Sabretooth, and possibly the evil king (although they could just have subdued/killed him)
    Since I'm not godlike with flash or anything, I'm going to dedicate my signature space to the people who make our weekly manga viewing possible.

I don't know their names, but really, anyone who works to bring manga to my eyes weekly, you have my thanks.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, so those 2 never had met Natsu and Gazille. I wonder who their dragon was though.

Wendy seems like she'll get into trouble. That or she'll meet the king xD

Those 2 killed their parent? Wow, srsl they killed the dragon? Or maybe they're just bluffing and making Natsu getting pissed off so they can fight him.

I have a feeling that Acnologia will appear on this arc and those 2 will be beaten to a pulp by him I hope he does

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

lol...there goes my dream of Mashima going outside the circle of "5"...., but I don't want to get hasty...but this chapter got me thinking....in how this arc might turn to be....

Imagine the other guys did not return, because they were captured or something...that would be a little bit ....?....boring .....

I vote "BAD" for this chapter really...it did not excite me or anything....and I don't look forward for this tournament ...
    Dreyar Style

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

a part of my theory came true : artificial lacryma + dragon parents

another theory is

dragons leave their human child because to become a true DS you must kill your parents that's why there are no dragons anymore and there's just a handful of DS on the planet either they died trying to kill their parent dragon or the dragon left them

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Juvia is finally cute again. I love her style now even more than the one before edolas.

Chapter itself was interessting. Laxus and the other powerhouses not beeing here yet means, the tournement will end in a desaster and they will show up to save the day.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

juvia made me laugh this chapter, especially how she didn't notice gray was fighting with leon to keep her in the guild. As for the dragonslayers i feel they're going to get a real butt kicking from Natsu. They killed a dragon together not alone and well it was their 'parent'...thats not cool.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Taking whats mine" eh Grey?

Can't shake the SSJ vibe on...sting was it? Not a bad chapter felt like forever since we got one for some reason. Those two are pretty damn arrogant...If Zeref is afraid of the dragon well...they'll get a wake up call later in the arc i suppose.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god, the new cover is amazing.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

Well, it was a fun chapter after all. A few things worth commenting on. First, obviously the hybrid DS thing. First of all it is bullcrap that this guys killed their dragons. A dragon is a stupidly powerful creature, there is no way this actually happened. Why would they even need to kill their dragons for that? Is dragon lachrima taking straight out of dragons or something? Worth noting about hybrid dragon slayers, I maintain that natsu is currently one. I believe the reason for which he is able to use lightning flame currently is because laxus accidentally transfered some of his dragon lachrima to natsu.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, it was a fun chapter after all. A few things worth commenting on. First, obviously the hybrid DS thing. First of all it is bullcrap that this guys killed their dragons. A dragon is a stupidly powerful creature, there is no way this actually happened. Why would they even need to kill their dragons for that? Is dragon lachrima taking straight out of dragons or something? Worth noting about hybrid dragon slayers, I maintain that natsu is currently one. I believe the reason for which he is able to use lightning flame currently is because laxus accidentally transfered some of his dragon lachrima to natsu.
    First bold - i thought exactly the same
    Second bold - i second this idea!

Imagine Natsu receiving Lighting lachrima + opening his second vessel.

About second magic vessel. I was thinking that it may allow Natsu to use Godslayer flames (don't ask how, plot hole no jutsu). One vessel stores normal flames and another one - black flames, in addition to lighting lachrima.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was good.
    I liked the suspense and the build up of the atmosphere before the Tournament. It's actually interesting to know why everyone was ordered to come back before 12? Maybe it's something important? It might be something connected to that eveil magical presense during the Tournament or with that creature that was looking at Wendy and Charlie.
    It's also interesting to learn about those two new Dragonslayers. They should be quite strong if they both have not only powers of normal Dragonslayers, but also lacrima in them. I believe they might be at the level of Luxus or even stronger by now, but I don't believe that they managed to kill their Dragon parent even combined. Firstly, because Dragon is insanely strong and second is because they should have been kids back then and they didn't reach the pinnacle of their power at that point.
    I actually believe those two are trying to provoke Natsu to make him eager to fight them before or during the Tournament. So for now there are two posibilities conserning them:
    1. They are evil and might be a part of something bigger like Sabertooth or maybe even bigger group of baddies.
    2. They might want to look bad, but actually at the end they will be at least look like Gajeel, while at some point the main antogonists of this Arc will come.

The thing I also want to see is the King. Who is he and if he is good or bad. That's interesting, especially after Edolas arc. But as for me repeating the King's role as a baddie would be not only repeatative, but actually even somewhat boring.

Also... it looks like Elza wasn't affected by Ultear's magic. So it really might be that she had already opened her second magic container.

P.S. I don't know if it's only me, but I think this time Mangastream had a bad quality of translation, particulary in gramar.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    First bold - i thought exactly the same
    Second bold - i second this idea!

Imagine Natsu receiving Lighting lachrima + opening his second vessel.

About second magic vessel. I was thinking that it may allow Natsu to use Godslayer flames (don't ask how, plot hole no jutsu). One vessel stores normal flames and another one - black flames, in addition to lighting lachrima.
    Lol that will be one hell of power up and if it happens and if he merge them what will it happen ? Lightning fire dragon god mode and did anyone saw their eyes

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast