Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Tsubasa Shunraiki/xxxHoic Shunmuki

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DontWakeMeUp's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa Shunraiki/xxxHoic Shunmuki

There probably won't be another tsubasa OAD until the series is over... They left off shunraiki with them going to Clow, so... yeah.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa Shunraiki/xxxHoic Shunmuki

Just finished watching Shunraiki, i think it has the best fight scenes ever made for TRC. Though most of the arcs were quite compressed, i think some of the important details were not missed. I love the crossover scenes between xxxHolic and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle characters, though i wish they extended a bit for the Celes arc even it was a flashback but I guess the 3 arcs (Infinity, Celes, Nihon) are quite long to put up altogether in a two-part OAV.
    Even it might not be possible, I'm hoping that the last part battle for return to the Clow country would still be shown. (..or it will be just left to read the manga to know what will happen at the end...)

Shunraiki I part 1, part 2, part 3
    Shunraiki II part 1, part 2, part 3

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13