Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa Shunraiki/xxxHoic Shunmuki

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member PrincessSakura67's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsubasa Shunraiki/xxxHoic Shunmuki

Here are screenshots featured on the official website for the new OVAs for Tsubasa and xxxHolic:

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/tsubaholi/tsubasa/special.html

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/tsubaholi/holic/special.html

"Even if that is true, if what you have done is sin, then I want to bear that sin as well. If I am punished sometime because of that, that's fine. I want to live with you.

I love you."

-C!Sakura[trc]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mirien's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsubasa Shunraiki/xxxHoic Shunmuki

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member endless_dream's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

If anybody's interested, here's the full version of Tsubasa Shunraiki opening song "Sonic Boom"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLxl7Jlauow

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like they are skipping celes and infinity for the ova's

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I hate how they're doing that. Everyone thought too that they were for sure including Seresu but now it's been told that they're not. But Nihon and the Dream Arc yes. The Dream is one of my favs anyway so it's fine with me. Except the whole skipping Infinity thing -.-;

"Even if that is true, if what you have done is sin, then I want to bear that sin as well. If I am punished sometime because of that, that's fine. I want to live with you.

I love you."

-C!Sakura[trc]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tsubasaholic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know! Celes would have made such a great OVA! And infinity even better. Though I'm really glad that they are doing Nihon/dreamworld, it's such an epic arc! I'm going to cry so hard...
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ShirubiaLamperouge's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm having trouble deciding whether I'd cry more in Celes or in Nihon... Probably Nihon. I cried in KUNG FU PANDA.
    I really wish the trailer had had part two as well though, because that's the bit I really, really want to see.

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too! Oh my god! That scene where the tortoise dissolves into petals, right?? That had me crying! Though I cry a lot in Celes. Just looking at the sweet little twins and knowing what's going to happen to them - !

I also can't wait until the part 2 trailer. I really don't care that much about Seishiro and R!Syaoran fighting. It'll probably be cool, if I can control my seishiro-induced nausea... Still. Part two is basically the whole point of Nihon.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ZaCloud's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheesh... I just don't get their decision to skip Infinity and Celes. I truly don't. Don't they know there are so many Fai (or Fay, whatevah) fans that they could easily trample the entire animation HQ with their sheer numbers?

I'll give 'em a chance and all... but if it becomes clear that they truly never will go back and animate those poignant arcs, and I get enough time, then I might start a fanimation project myself...

Awful high hopes though, not likely but... Man I want them to animate those sooo badly. T_T

At least it'll be cool to see more animation without the wussying of the tv series, and more crossovers with xxxHolic (I was worried they'd forgo that altogether before since they skipped so many references at the beginning of the xxxHolic tv series, so at least that's the good in the upcoming features).
    Hyuu Hyuuuu~!

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt they will. The series is too child friendly (they even made Ashura female) and the OVAs have already bypassed them *sigh*. Apart from the second part Nihon isn't really the best arc to choose. Infinity would really have been brilliant. Although I still don't think it's my favorite arc, unlike, it seems, quite a few people. Maybe I'm just put off by the csakuraxrsyaoran shippers that get all their evidence from it *hiss*. That is really my most hated ship. I can't BELIEVE people even consider it.

RIP Mopsy, my adorable, psychotic, half blind and overall quite epically seishirou-esque rabbit.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nyah! Well they are Ovas after all and they ARE episodes but not really since it kinda strays from the 2 seasons. But w/e. Yeah Infinity would have been awesome, I wanted to make an amv of that arc so baaaaad with Disturbia but that won't happen now..blarg.

I'm most excited about the Dream World which will probably be in the 2nd Ova which is killing us since we have to wait an extra month since they change the date from
    April 17th to May 15th x.x The ending image of the Syaorans fighting in the Dream World was epic!!!! x3 It just leaves you begging for moooooore!!

I love you."

-C!Sakura[trc]

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

PrincessSakura67- why don't you make an MMV? They can be just as powerful (if not more so) than AMVs if they're done properly (i.e: almost obsessively hard out). I remember a Fai MMV to 'What I've Done' which was so good that when I showed it to a girl who knew nothing about TRC and was a massive Linkin Park (sp?) fan she was really impressed.

I've noticed that the OVAs have all been from arcs that are important to the clones. I wonder if that means anything.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A MMV? Hm..yeah i could do that. Thanks xp I'm okay at making amv's though. Not good and not horrible, at least that's what people tell me. I have a youtube account and I haven't made anything in forever and only have 2 vids(originally had 3 but accidently deleted my first one ^^; ) Both are Kingdom Hearts since I couldn't find any good download sites but now I do so I'm going to download some Tsubasa episodes/Ovas and make one hopefully sometime soon. I have a lot of ideas in mind for TRC such as this one:

Falling Inside The Black by Skillet
    Dedicated to: C!SxS

x3 But for that vid I want to wait for the Dream World seens to come out for the 2nd Ova since that's mainly what I want the vid to center around since it's perfect.

and I guess it just means the Clones are loved :]
    Last edited by PrincessSakura67; February 12, 2009 at 05:12 PM.

I love you."

-C!Sakura[trc]

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I have some ideas for csyaoran/csakura mmvs. The songs are so perfect it's actually scary. Although I want to wait for the OVA too, seeing as one of them is basically talking about csakuras death scene, and it'd be awesome to have it in colour. I wonder If they're going to use Kajiura Yuki's music again for the background music, seeing as it was so gorgeous in TR.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I hope so! Yuki Kajiura just does the most amazing music. It was such a highlight of Tokyo Revelations, they have to get more of her music for Shunraiki.
    Welcome to the NEW WORLD

God save you if
    it is right
    that he should do so

*tcha*

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast