Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bloody Cross by Komeyama Shiwo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloody Cross by Komeyama Shiwo

I've read the first chapter.
    I did not find the way the story is told interesting (especially the enemy that keeps coming back).
    I found that the background was not very detailed and too bright, although the action was supposed to be during the night.
    The world created for the manga seems interesting, but it is not properly introduced and the story jumps directly to the search for the poweful artefact.
    Magic spells look rather good. They are the thing that appeals me the most in the art that is quite decent. I wish the mangaka will have more assistants for the background.

There was a scene that particularly interested me.
    Spoiler show

MH's Socialworker 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member eni's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, you're still discussing a shounen >.<

Yes, that scene particularly interested me as well. I always look for manga where the characters ain't as distanced as your typical shounen pairings. I want to see how the mangaka keeps the development into that direction up. While the story itself doesn't impress me all that much at the moment, this scene is worth giving it a try over a few chapters

The drawing style itself looks 'newbish' to me. A little more on the level of a doujinshika than a mangaka. But art tends to improve, so no problem for me here.

♥ Sorry, I'm Late. But I Got Lost On The Road Of Life. ♥

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eni View Post
    I always look for manga where the characters ain't as distanced as your typical shounen pairings.
    Yeah, and if they close the gap a little in a typical shounen, it always means one of the two characters is in big trouble and in the verge of death
    (recent example: [offtopic]actually since she seems alive, I wonder what will happen at their next meeting[/offtopic])
    Either in Seinen threads or Shounen threads we always rant about this lack in the mangas Actually, even a pretty normal love story would work for me, if I can find it. In Bloody Cross, whatever the mangaka does, I think their relationship will be twisted.
    I want to see how the mangaka keeps the development into that direction up.
    Spoiler show

While the story itself doesn't impress me all that much at the moment, this scene is worth giving it a try over a few chapters
    Since the scanlators are kind enough to upload on MH (thank you!), I may try other chapters when they come out, but, to tell the truth, if it was not on MH, I would have abandoned it after reading the first one.
    Last edited by Meromorphe; March 21, 2009 at 10:46 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member scarletcrimson's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

setting seems interesting enough, i also dont like that they go into the artifcact stuff right off the bat, it makes the characters seem like they know each other and more of whats going on but they really dont, read up to chapter 2....the twisted relationship between the two is the only thing drawing me right now....but since they have the book and the key something has got to happen to send the story in a new direction right?.....the art does need some work done....at this point saying it has potential is not even accurate.....and is the really a shonen....hmmmm
    Crimson Moon Phantom

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, love the manga and all!
    Thanks for the thread to discuss and all!

Anyway, has anyone else noticed that Chapter2 MQ/HQ RAW of BloodyCross has been removed from Megaupload T_T?

Is there anyone nice enough to repost it up on a different site? ^w^
    Thankyou~

...If no one can be bothered I'll try and read if online but i prefer it if i had the downloadable version X_X

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ayumiya's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm new here. I love this manga. The storyline, the art, the character, everything. Looking forward to the further development of this thread, this manga, and all.

Once again, thanks for all the KINDHEARTED peoples that share the raw, translate, and all. THANKS!

I know Chinese but not Japanese. If the raw is in Chinese, then maybe I can help translate it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cpomal's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Bloody Cross raw chapter 2

hi
    does anyone have the raw chapter 2 of bloody cross? It's missing, and i need it ^^
    can anyone help me please

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, there's a website that leads this manga up to ch. 51. Sadly it is in Chinese though, but hopefully the scanlaters can work their magic and give us a quick scan! http://www.dm5.com/manhua-bloody-cross/

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    British Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2