Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Databook 2 Scanlation Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eaballer10's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Databook 2 Scanlation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by eaballer10 View Post
    Alrighty...

The Databook II HQ Project has completed pages 14 through 43 or so. They are extra cleaned and typeset really nice (at least two hours per page). The problem is, there are no active workers on the project. None. I did do 90% of those pages myself, but I couldn't have did what I did without ttxdragon.

So in short, there are about 2 people who are working on this project, and we are both inactive due to schooling, life, etc. Sorry, but I'm actually considering discontinuing the databook II scanlation. There is still quite a few pages to be translated and hundreds of pages to be completed.

I think I'll just release all the pages we have completed, and leave it at that.

HOWEVER, I AM WILLING TO DO REQUESTS ON SPECIFIC PAGES (as if you wanted to see Neji's pages in HQ format).

But I do plan on completely scanlating, without a doubt, the Naruto Databook III when it comes out. Getting the translations should be really easy and I have all the materials and experience needed to complete that project promptly. It should also have enough interest by lots of people and we should have lots of staff to help that project go extremely fast. This might be a year or so down the road, but I can't wait for it.
    That was posted on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by eaballer10 View Post
    Also, I realized that I never shared the HQ finished pages. So, here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/26199776...tial_.zip.html

I should really credit which translators translated what, and who did the pages. You can look around this forum to see who translated what. They where mostly translated by Flunko, Rincewind, Inquisitive, and Pazuzu though. (Sorry to the translators, but crediting every page would be tedious for such a small file package.)

As for the scanlators, I did all the pages (with the of ttx's databook template [borders and such]), and ttxdragon himself did the Temari's page.

----

I still have the LQ pages that are showed in the first post, but it is a lot to upload. You if you guys really want those, I can re-upload all those pages, too.

Hope you enjoy the nice pages above
    That was posted on this page. Hope that explains everything
    Last edited by eaballer10; June 29, 2007 at 01:25 PM.

Check out Urakai.com now! Kekkaishi is one of the best Shōnen manga out there!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can I find the second part of the scanlated data book 2? I dled the one you have in your link..but it ends at page 120 or so. I wanted to get the sandaime hokage scanlation..

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone can tell me how i can do the HG pages....the tutorial of tipeset dont work good

(i dont speak english perfect)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry to intrude, but have all the pages that have been scanlated been added to the rapidshare download link on the first page?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no. refer to the 4th post above this one.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My apologies, I should've read. Are the LQ pages scanlated also or still RAW

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, the LQ project was about halfway complete. So technically, all the pages from 14-167 ARE done. However, just about all of these pages are either half translated, or sadly less. They look like a mix of jumbled kanji and miscellaneous English paragraphs. I hate to critique the work of all the ones who worked on the LQ project (including myself), but those pages are far less than satisfactory; hence, why the HQ project came about.

Anyhow, what you really want to know is if I have those LQ pages. Yes, yes I do. They were all linked in the first post, but a previous member of the project, Overjojojojo, removed them for his reasons. It was understandable, tho. The next question is if I'm going to upload them or not. Heh, why not? It'll take some time, but I guess I'll start uploading them now. But let me warn you, after seeing the HQ pages, you'd be better off his reading the databook translations instead of reading the LQ scanlations.

Hope this helps

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it does, thank u for helping me

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member El-Thor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you please tell me where i can DL the data book .. i tried the links on the front page but they dont work

Devil Fruits I want to see in OP : Tako Tako no Mi : Model Giant Octopus | Mythical Zoan : Model Griffin

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the rapidshare link on teh front page. it works

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Naruto Databook 2 Scanlation Thread

Excuse me, but i want to ask. Where I can find all aviable english translations(in one archive)?
    Last edited by taoorus; May 01, 2008 at 06:55 AM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

why the images in the first post dont work, i click in that and show my forgiven?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sunburn74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anything on Pain? I hear there were some corrections concerning him...

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone host ALL CURRENTLY DONE SCANLATIONS(Look: First Post, red colored pages) in .zip file or something? It's hard to dwonload that much pages from different places :P

PS> Sorry for my english

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Navri's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't come here often, but recently I was looking for the scanlated data books existence which I found here, thankfully. It seemed like everyone was doing such a great job but stumbled some how.

I think I might take the enormity of the task if the translations are found anywhere. I do have a life so it might take place over a few months. But I can do it. Make'm all nice looking too (hey, if you're gonna do this, why not do a good job, right...)

Wouldn't mind having some help though.

If anyone does want to help, gimme an e-mail as I don't visit this board often, to see who's reserving pages. Honestly though it's way better if done chronologically and not different pages ( makes it look like a mess)

e-mail: evil_irvan@hotmail.com
    note: I'll check back here once somebody e-mails me saying they wanna contribute (and contribute in a professional manner and not half-assing anything.)

PS. on a completely different note It'd also be nice if we can compile everything into a singe .zip file at the end of this, or a few chunks if it's too big for my connection to handle!
    Last edited by Navri; February 08, 2009 at 12:40 PM.

New Reply
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast