Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who would win an all out battle

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen

84 84.85%
  • Stark

15 15.15%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aizen vs. Stark

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen vs. Stark

Okay I know this will probably never happen, but pitting the strongest espada against Aizen the master of all things. I know Aizen is incredibly strong but I feel like Stark is one of the only characters that isn't really afraid of Aizen. If indeed Stark is a vasto lorde, will he be able to take on Aizen? What if they fought? Who would win??

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen vs. Stark

Aizen has got to be stronger since he ranked him. I think if Stark challenged him it'd be over fairly quick too.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen has enough reiatsu to force grimmjow to his knees without any visible effort, advance kido (which apparently arrancar dont know except for a few specific abilities which are similar to it) and mastery of shunpo and hand to hand combat. Not to mention his shikai is the biggest hax in the series. I have no doubt stark is absurdly powerfull (how could I lol?), but the little things aizen has done so far lead me to believe he is stronger than any of his espada.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen, for all the reasons kkck listed. I doubt Aizen would have someone in the espada that is more powerful than him. Stark should be incredibly strong, but I don't see his power surmounting the behemoth that is Aizen.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deerkiller's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i feel that stark is probably stronger than Aizen. Unfortunately for Stark, Aizen probably put some sort of control mechanism in the Hyogoku(spelling) So that when he transformed them into the Espada they are today it gave him a controlling power over them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen might have to show his Bankai in this match but at the end of the day it should be an easy win. He's shown some amazing moves that Stark has yet to even compare too. Of course he hasn't done much, just saying.

But Stark did effectively allow Aizen to mark him...

Having said that their isn't even near enough to really do this match. We can probably use a fair amount of powerscaling but thats about it. Namely the fact that Stark has done jack squat.
    Last edited by Onomatopoeia; February 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hajialibaig's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Stark hasn't done anything yet..Aizen is shown to be uber powerful. But yea, it should be close.. there is a huge gap in power between 4 & 5...imagine how high up is 1

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

As mentioned in the posts above, it might be close but however I don't think Aizen would willingly make someone stronger than himself. In addition, his knowledge of abilities, weakness etc. as well as his own powers give me the impression that he outmatches Stark.

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you guys argue over Aizen and Stark strenght...
    We haven't even see a glimpse of Stark's power yet.

There are no evidence at all to use to compare them.
    The only thing that can be said is that Stark is obeying Aizen's orders, so Aizen is probably stronger then Stark.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

This is such a stupid battle.

The only thing we know is that EVERY arrancar fears aizen's reiatsu.

Aizen wins. Stark kills him and Aizen is like, "I tricked you, you just killed your mom. STAB"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kanzen Shinkiro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Stark could probably kill anyone weren't he so lazy. God it's cool being powerful and lazy. Ukitake and Shunsui will probably have to team up to fight against Stark later on. I still think the two together can't beat him. Aizen, on the other hand, has a broken Shikai and probably an even stronger Bankai.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well a VL is considered to be as strong if not stronger than some captains. So a arrancar VL should be much much stronger. If Starks is indeed a VL, I could see him giving aizen trouble even if aizen has hollow powers. But I bet aizen made precautions when he got the espadas. Most likely he performed his shikai on them in case they turn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The only thing that can be said is that Stark is obeying Aizen's orders, so Aizen is probably stronger then Stark.
    We don't know that. In real life almost all the medieval kings were weaker than their knights. The knights spent life since age 7 training to be able to run around in heavy steel suits and hack at enemy necks, whereas the kings did what, learn Latin?

Same with today, the top brass of the military don't do any real fighting, it's the underlings that go out in the front lines and deal with roadside bombs and the like.

I know these comparisons aren't accurate, of course Aizen is really powerful and Bleach isn't the Middle Ages. Aizen actually even trained himself to his limit, so I don't doubt his strength.

I'm just saying, you can't just assume that just because someone is ranked higher, that they're stronger. That's just manga logic.

EDIT: Oh wait, this is a manga.

Haven't voted yet, don't have a real opinion. I'm going to wait and see if someone's opinion is strong enough to convince me.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aikidoka View Post
    We don't know that. In real life almost all the medieval kings were weaker than their knights. The knights spent life since age 7 training to be able to run around in heavy steel suits and hack at enemy necks, whereas the kings did what, learn Latin?

Same with today, the top brass of the military don't do any real fighting, it's the underlings that go out in the front lines and deal with roadside bombs and the like.

I know these comparisons aren't accurate, of course Aizen is really powerful and Bleach isn't the Middle Ages. Aizen actually even trained himself to his limit, so I don't doubt his strength.

I'm just saying, you can't just assume that just because someone is ranked higher, that they're stronger. That's just manga logic.

EDIT: Oh wait, this is a manga.

Haven't voted yet, don't have a real opinion. I'm going to wait and see if someone's opinion is strong enough to convince me.
    Bleach is one of those manga where logic does not really exist~ Wait a second, many manga share that property
    Like you said yourself, Aizen is extremely powerful, not to mention a genius. He was able to commit so many heinous deeds right under the eyes of Soul Society. He was able to defeat Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Komamura, Renji etc. without any trouble and all of them have bankai and are captain (or near captain level). Also, someone like Gin Ichimaru would not follow a weakling. And since he created Stark and without a doubt knows how powerful he is, I don't think he would be idiotic enough
    not consider a fail-safe in case Stark defects. But I doubt that is needed. Aizen is probably strong enough to defeat Stark in a fair one-on-one battle. Seriously, we have not even glimpsed Aizen's true powers yet

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This would be a good fight but Aizen wins. It would take a good amount of Stark's power to deal with Aizen's combined shikai, kidou attacks and sword-fighting. If Stark pushes him to the edge where Aizen must use his bankai, I don't think he or any of us () will be ready for that.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast