Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 104

Thread: Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

  1. #16
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Well this is a very interesting theory, however I find a few things wrong with it.

    1. The age of Tsuande related to the age of Minato. Tsuande atm is 53 years old. Minato would be the same age as the other rookie nine parents which is in the early 40's I believe. Tsuande would of had to give birth to Minato between the ages of 10-13 which seems very unlikely.

    2. The Blue eyes. This is a recessive gene, which neither Tsuande and I think Dan did not have. It would be impossible for them to pass on the blue eyed gene to Minato I think.

    3. Tsuande leaving the Leaf village. J-man left to go after Orochimaru, he left his God Son behind for the sake of his friend which is bad enough. I highly doubt Tsuande would leave her blood related Grandson for the reasons she did.

    4. Tsuande hasn't shown any feelings like a grandmother really should to Naruto. Yes she loves him and is protective, but not like a Grandmother normally would. Also, if Minato had senju blood in him, don't you think it would of been mentioned by now?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  2. #17
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi45 View Post
    Well this is a very interesting theory, however I find a few things wrong with it.

    1. The age of Tsuande related to the age of Minato. Tsuande atm is 53 years old. Minato would be the same age as the other rookie nine parents which is in the early 40's I believe. Tsuande would of had to give birth to Minato between the ages of 10-13 which seems very unlikely.

    2. The Blue eyes. This is a recessive gene, which neither Tsuande and I think Dan did not have. It would be impossible for them to pass on the blue eyed gene to Minato I think.

    3. Tsuande leaving the Leaf village. J-man left to go after Orochimaru, he left his God Son behind for the sake of his friend which is bad enough. I highly doubt Tsuande would leave her blood related Grandson for the reasons she did.

    4. Tsuande hasn't shown any feelings like a grandmother really should to Naruto. Yes she loves him and is protective, but not like a Grandmother normally would. Also, if Minato had senju blood in him, don't you think it would of been mentioned by now?
    Well, it wouldnt really be the first time kishi messed up timelines in naruto lol. As for the reccesive thing, I doubt kishi actually would even consider it lol. It would be real evidence in real life but this is manga.

  3. #18
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nahkampfbiber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    1-Tsunade and Minato have the same exact blood type(B).

    2-Dan and Minato graduated the Academy at the Same time(When they were 10) *not literally the SAME year

    3-Tsunade and Minato Share the Same Hair Color(Blond)

    4-Minato and Dan are around the same height and weight as each other(they are only different by a 3-4 in both categories)
    Come on... That's ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    5-Naruto and Nawaki(tsunade's brother) look nearly identical. Shows possibly a family resemblance
    Kishimoto tends to overuse designs he likes... Orochimaru, Hashirama, Nagato... Naruto, Nawaki, Yahiko...

    Just because Sakura looks a lot like Tsunade you wouldn't say they're related... They look similar, because of the symbolism. The same reason why Naruto looks similar to Nawaki. He was supposed to remind Tsunade of her younger brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    6-Its interesting that naruto always calls Tsunade Grandma Tsunade, which would be very ironic on kishi's part if it was true
    Naruto calls all old women "Obaachan". Why? Because he's a brat. Him being impolite to the highest ranking Person in town is pure characterization.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    5-Madara suggest that the Hokage line has been kept in the Senju clan for years. When he talks about this their is a picture of the hokage mountain and it shows the fourth hokage's head on it. This implies that the Hokage position was still held by the Senju even during the fourth Hokage's time, which inturn implies that the fourth hokage is a Senju.
    Does that mean Hiruzen, Asuma and Konohamaru are Senju, too?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    6-Tsunade passes down the hokage necklace to naruto which was set to stay in Tsunade's family and passed down in their family since the first hokage. Since there is a big deal made out of the necklace i think this implies that Naruto might be in Tsunade's family.
    Why didn't Minato get the necklace? Why wouldn't she want her son to have it?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    7-Yamato remarks about naruto's Chakra being special because he is able to hold off the power of the 4-tails w/o dieing. This might be because naruto is related to the Senju clan and thus his chakra has the same qualities as Shodai which helps to protect him from the kyuubi chakra
    There's "something special" about his chakra because he's the Main Character.
    This manga wouldn't go anywhere if he wasn't able to withstand it. Killerbee is able to hold off the power of the eight tails easily without needing to be Hashirama's bastard son.
    If you're talking about his skills: "He's a prodigy in senjutsu. His grandfather must have been a frog."

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    8-There is a great amount of symbolism between Shodai-Naruto and Sasuke-Madara. They stood on that statues of each other at the valley of the end(Naruto on Shodai's and Sasuke on Madara's). Many people thought this implied that Shodai is like naruto and sasuke is like Madara. But Sasuke is actually and Uchiha so i don't see why this wouldn't also imply that naruto is a Senju.
    That's exactly the difference!
    The first Hokage was the one who destroyed the seperation of individual Clans, by founding Konoha, and establishing a bond between the world's two most antagonized families. Even gave away the Bijuu to other nations. Overcoming the boundaries of the past.
    He is all about integration.
    The Uchiha are all about sepeation. They were the one's who mistrusted the Senju, when the truce was established. They were the ones who expelled their own leader. They were the ones who planned a coup d'etat. Madara, Itachi and Sasuke all favoured seperation over integration.
    Naruto is always choosing integration. He understood and accepted Gaara. He promised Neji to unite the Hyuuga. He never gave up on Sasuke. He is all about forming bonds. A true spiritual successor of the first Hokage.
    It doesn't matter where you come from, what family you were born from, what you were in the past and what you try to achieve in the future. The Ideals of the first Hokage transcend those boundaries.

    That's exactly why Naruto is not a Senju! Because if it were that way, Kishi would degrade the Senju... and make them just as limited and seperated as the Uchiha.


    Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rocks View Post
    Basically that whole converstation made me think that Jiriaya was talking about Minato as if he was Tsunade's son and if you read the flow of that conversation from its start to finish with the idea that Minato is Tsunade's son alot of Jiriaya's jokes and ways that he talks makes alot of sense.
    I'm sorry but it doesn't.

    First of all, the part about how Tsunade lost so many people is waaaay earlier. They discuss Minato because Jiraiya talked about Naruto. They talked about Naruto, because Tsunade said Kakashi or Naruto could replace her. And they talked about that because Jiraiya didn't want her to leave the village. etc. etc.
    Secondly. Why would Tsunade call Minato by his full name? Would you use family-names when talking about your very own children? Of course not.
    Also, why would Jiraiya say that Minato was waaaay more talented than Naruto? "Yeah, we lost quite a guy. Too bad your wuss of a grandson can't even compare to his father..."
    Quite unsensitive.

    Tsunade actions wouldn't make a single bit of sense.
    There's absolutely no reason for her to abandon Minato all the time.
    Why didn't Orochimaru tried to seduce her with "I'll revive those three you lost..."? Why didn't Shizune add Minato to the list, when she told Naruto about her uncle's and Nawaki's deaths? Why did Jiraiya just say "She's the granddaughter of the First" instead of "Granddaughter of the First AND mother of the Fourth"?

    It's as if her having a son would be a big big secret, when there is absolutely no reason for it to be.
    Last edited by nahkampfbiber; February 28, 2009 at 06:19 PM.

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sArrr!land
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    that's not true though...if naruto becomes hokage, he did so despite his heritage.
    Well Neji said something like: "No matter how hard you struggle you'll never be hokage because it's not his destiny."
    Which Naruto answered that he will become hokage no matter what.
    Right now we know that he is indeed destined to become hokage because of his father. So Neji wwas right after all and it doesn't matter that Naruto doesn't know about his father. He's just fullfilling his destiny unknowledgeable.
    Neji even said something that you can not change your destined path. So the only possiblity that Neji is wrong is that Naruto doesn't become hokage and not because he doesn't have the ability but because he declines (maybe because he realised that he doesn't need the name hokage to protect anyone and to be respected by anyone, moreover he would have theoreitcally achieved his dream (and I guess he doesn't like the paperwork xD)).
    But as the things are Neji's statement is still valid.

  5. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member PitchBlack857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Very nice theory, respect on that. I always felt Tsunade was related to Naruto every since I saw her little brother. Plus now that you mention it Dan does have a resemblance to Minato.
    Spoiler show


    Plus when you think about Madara commenting that only a Senju could match a Uchiha and vice versa, it make's perfect sense.

    "instead of gloating in self-satisfaction because you're fighting to protect someone, why don't you send your siblings some mail expressing your gratitude because they made you strong"~Gangryong Ma aka Young Lightning

  6. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Ehhh Tsunade is not Minatos mother....first the age doesnt match... or at least Tsunade was 15-16years old to give birth..... but that time she didnt met Dan......... in manga when Ji-man and NAruto met Tsunade in the bar Tsunade said that Ji-man's apprentice is uglier then the previous one (minato) would a mother call her own child ugly...... later before Ji-man went ot rain village.... they were talking about narutos parents... and there was no slight mother feeling from her to minato....

    So NO Tsunade is not Minatos mother.... becouse Tsunade has some kind of blond hair doesnt mean she is Minatos mother !!! (well in time when Minato died he was around 25-27years old if I remember while tsunade was mostly around her 40's [in naruto-jirya travel he said that now Tsuande is in her 50's and while naruto was 13y old it kinda matches] so if Tsunade wa minatos motehr than she was around 13-16years old...... so no topic failed....

  7. #22
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    some stuff of your theory actually made me start to think about it for real, but no I doubt this, nahkampfbiber also countered a couple of them very nicely.

    but oh well, I gotta say that I'd seriously find it fun but not likely.

  8. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Quote:
    Ehhh Tsunade is not Minatos mother....first the age doesnt match... or at least Tsunade was 15-16years old to give birth..... but that time she didnt met Dan.........
    first off, we don't know minato's age. if anything, she could have been 18 and had sex with dan almost immediately after they met. probably after she kissed him on the balcony. after all, they were in the middle of war and that's when people start having babies because they think their time's up.

    Quote Quote:
    in manga when Ji-man and NAruto met Tsunade in the bar Tsunade said that Ji-man's apprentice is uglier then the previous one (minato) would a mother call her own child ugly......
    she would if she was ashamed of her pregnancy and the fact that she had to give away her own son. she was probably trying to deny his existence or the fact that she really loves him.

    Quote Quote:
    later before Ji-man went ot rain village.... they were talking about narutos parents... and there was no slight mother feeling from her to minato....
    read the entire topic. it does make sense.

    and also, it's J-man not Ji-man. and before you start critizing me, i'm not saying that it's 100% possible, but it is pretty plausible.


    Quote Quote:
    Kishimoto tends to overuse designs he likes... Orochimaru, Hashirama, Nagato... Naruto, Nawaki, Yahiko...

    Just because Sakura looks a lot like Tsunade you wouldn't say they're related... They look similar, because of the symbolism. The same reason why Naruto looks similar to Nawaki. He was supposed to remind Tsunade of her younger brother.
    well, while i agree that character designs are being repeating, this was before there was any need for it (back when each character was clearly recognizable). and if it was just the hair, then sure, nawaki could have been relating to naruto like kaien is to ichigo, but it's not just that. it's the entire personality. at the end of part 1, we got a pic of minato smiling. his smile is exactly like naruto's, indicating a relationship, as is nawaki's. and for the record, sakura and tsunade look nothing alike.

    Quote Quote:
    Naruto calls all old women "Obaachan". Why? Because he's a brat. Him being impolite to the highest ranking Person in town is pure characterization.

    Does that mean Hiruzen, Asuma and Konohamaru are Senju, too?
    No.
    again, it could be irony, as discussed in the topic. he unknowingly knows that he's calling his own grandma "granny". and i would be inpolite to people too, if everybody was looking down on me. also, hiruzen and them could be senju, if a senju girl married a sarutobi man.

    Quote Quote:
    Why didn't Minato get the necklace? Why wouldn't she want her son to have it?
    she would have orphaned him, therefore not having a chance to give it to him. and even if she did want to give it to him, the last two people she gave it to had died, so why would she give it to her own son if she thought that it was going to kill him.

    Quote Quote:
    There's "something special" about his chakra because he's the Main Character.
    This manga wouldn't go anywhere if he wasn't able to withstand it. Killerbee is able to hold off the power of the eight tails easily without needing to be Hashirama's bastard son.
    If you're talking about his skills: "He's a prodigy in senjutsu. His grandfather must have been a frog."
    or he's got that crazy chakra because he's related to the senju, the strongest clan in history, apart from the uchiha. and for that matter, killer bee is related to his kage, so there might be a trend that all jinchuriki, or incredibly gifted person being related to the kage of that same village, as seen with gaara as well. and with the frog thing, well, your just being an ass with that (no offense).

    Quote Quote:
    That's exactly the difference!
    The first Hokage was the one who destroyed the seperation of individual Clans, by founding Konoha, and establishing a bond between the world's two most antagonized families. Even gave away the Bijuu to other nations. Overcoming the boundaries of the past.
    He is all about integration.
    The Uchiha are all about sepeation. They were the one's who mistrusted the Senju, when the truce was established. They were the ones who expelled their own leader. They were the ones who planned a coup d'etat. Madara, Itachi and Sasuke all favoured seperation over integration.
    Naruto is always choosing integration. He understood and accepted Gaara. He promised Neji to unite the Hyuuga. He never gave up on Sasuke. He is all about forming bonds. A true spiritual successor of the first Hokage.
    It doesn't matter where you come from, what family you were born from, what you were in the past and what you try to achieve in the future. The Ideals of the first Hokage transcend those boundaries.

    That's exactly why Naruto is not a Senju! Because if it were that way, Kishi would degrade the Senju... and make them just as limited and seperated as the Uchiha.
    i don't know what you're trying to get at with this one. it clearly stands to seem that ur saying that naruto has exactly the same qualities as the first hokage, which just deepens the fact that naruto is related to the senju, as is every other hokage.

    Quote Quote:
    First of all, the part about how Tsunade lost so many people is waaaay earlier. They discuss Minato because Jiraiya talked about Naruto. They talked about Naruto, because Tsunade said Kakashi or Naruto could replace her. And they talked about that because Jiraiya didn't want her to leave the village. etc. etc.
    Secondly. Why would Tsunade call Minato by his full name? Would you use family-names when talking about your very own children? Of course not.
    Also, why would Jiraiya say that Minato was waaaay more talented than Naruto? "Yeah, we lost quite a guy. Too bad your wuss of a grandson can't even compare to his father..."
    Quite unsensitive.
    again, tsunade is trying to deny minato's existence (which is kinda hard seeing as how he's so famous), and maybe you should just re-read the entire conversation under the assumption that minato is her son, it would make a lot of sense.

    Quote Quote:
    Tsunade actions wouldn't make a single bit of sense.
    There's absolutely no reason for her to abandon Minato all the time.
    Why didn't Orochimaru tried to seduce her with "I'll revive those three you lost..."? Why didn't Shizune add Minato to the list, when she told Naruto about her uncle's and Nawaki's deaths? Why did Jiraiya just say "She's the granddaughter of the First" instead of "Granddaughter of the First AND mother of the Fourth"?
    tsunade's actions all make sense if you consider the fact that she had minato at a young age and orphaned him out of fear and ashamement (if that's a real word). and she probably didn't tell orochimaru and tsunade based solely on that fact. and jiraiya probably only learned about it accidently and promised tsunade not to tell anyone.

    Quote Quote:
    It's as if her having a son would be a big big secret, when there is absolutely no reason for it to be.
    it was probably because, given her famous heritage as being in the hokage's family, having such a premature pregnancy would have been a bad thing, because everyone would of thought of her as a slut or something and looked down upon her family's lineage.

    the whole point is, she was ashamed to have minato and therefore gave him up and tried to deny his existence.
    Last edited by slmcknett; March 02, 2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Quote:
    also, it would explain why tsunade's last name was never revealed, when all of the other hokage's are. that is, if her name is truly tsunade namikaze.
    On the other hand, Konohamaru didn't have a family name in either of the three databooks, while we knew from chapter 2 that he was Sarutobi's great-son. We finally got the confirmation his family name was Sarutobi on chapter 428, after 9 years of useless waiting. Tsunade's case could be the same.

    Quote Quote:
    1-Tsunade and Minato have the same exact blood type(B).

    2-Dan and Minato graduated the Academy at the Same time(When they were 10) *not literally the SAME year

    3-Tsunade and Minato Share the Same Hair Color(Blond)

    4-Minato and Dan are around the same height and weight as each other(they are only different by a 3-4 in both categories)
    On the other hand, if we compare Tsunade, Dan and Kabuto (another would be discarded son of the couple):

    1-Kabuto have a mix of Dan and Tsunade's blood type(AB).

    2-Dan and Kabuto graduated the Academy at the Same time age(When they were 10) *not literally the SAME year

    3-Dan and Kabuto Share the Same Hair Color(white). Plus he has Tsunade's hair cut and bang, but only one piggy tail instead of two.

    4-Although Kabuto is not as close as Minato on the height and weight, he's closer to Dan than Itachi to Fukasaku Fugaku.

    So Minato does better with height and weight, but Kabuto does better with hair, so I would say these points are irrelevant.

    Quote Quote:
    5-Naruto and Nawaki(tsunade's brother) look nearly identical. Shows possibly a family resemblance
    This is a Kaien and Ichigo case, they had to look alike so Naruto could remind Nawaki to Tsunade. So this point shouldn't taken into account.

    Quote Quote:
    6-Its interesting that naruto always calls Tsunade Grandma Tsunade, which would be very ironic on kishi's part if it was true
    That would be very ironic indeed, but irony alone is not a point.

    Quote Quote:
    6-Tsunade passes down the hokage necklace to naruto which was set to stay in Tsunade's family and passed down in their family since the first hokage. Since there is a big deal made out of the necklace i think this implies that Naruto might be in Tsunade's family.
    She didn't past it down to Naruto, she lost it against a long long long shot gamble. There was no way Naruto could win, that's why she bet it. No point here either.

    Quote Quote:
    First look at Tsunade's face when she says Minato-Namikaze on page 10 chapter 367 she seems very sad about saying his name. Now this can be explained away by her just having been friends with him or something and being sad thinking about how he died
    It could also be explained away by her being sad for not having the courage / not to be allowed to tell Naruto the truth (and they better be ashamed of themselves for that )

    Quote Quote:
    Which let me say its weird that Jiriaya even brought up Minato at this point in the conversation because previously they were talking about how Tsunade has lost so many people in the past and about how she rejected Jiriaya's advances. Then Jiriaya seems to imply that he thought of Minato as a son and brags about him to which he says that if Minato had been his son he would have bragged about him constantly.
    Its not weird, Tsunade said Naruto could become hokage, Jiraiya said "no yet", Tsunade said Jiraiya do believe in Naruto, he even taught Naruto the razengan and Jiraiya said it was just for the old times sake, because Naruto remind him of Minato. It makes sense in the conversation.

    Quote Quote:
    But what makes this suspect to me is he says i never had any kids of my own while looking at Tsunade and then says if Minato had been my kid...etc.. Doesn't this sound like what some one would say to a mother who lost their child...just replace minato with your son and doesn't the whole dialog seem right.
    It could have been someone just implying "We should have been a couple for years now, let's finally get together", well the whole conversation reek of "let's finally get together".

    You are reading what you want to read in this dialogue, it make perfect sense without Minato being Tsunade's son. On the case of Tsunade and Dan being Minato's parents, the evidence are no stronger than those for Kabuto.

    Although, the parts on the Senju make more sense.

    Quote Quote:
    5-Madara suggest that the Hokage line has been kept in the Senju clan for years. When he talks about this their is a picture of the hokage mountain and it shows the fourth hokage's head on it. This implies that the Hokage position was still held by the Senju even during the fourth Hokage's time, which inturn implies that the fourth hokage is a Senju.
    Quote Quote:
    7-Yamato remarks about naruto's Chakra being special because he is able to hold off the power of the 4-tails w/o dieing. This might be because naruto is related to the Senju clan and thus his chakra has the same qualities as Shodai which helps to protect him from the kyuubi chakra
    Quote Quote:
    8-There is a great amount of symbolism between Shodai-Naruto and Sasuke-Madara. They stood on that statues of each other at the valley of the end(Naruto on Shodai's and Sasuke on Madara's). Many people thought this implied that Shodai is like naruto and sasuke is like Madara. But Sasuke is actually and Uchiha so i don't see why this wouldn't also imply that naruto is a Senju.
    Although, just like Sasuke isn't likely to be Madara's great-great-son (did Madara even have a girl?), Naruto doesn't have to be Shodai's great-great-son to match his rival as a Senju. He could be.. say... Nidaime's great-great-son, explaining where the spicky ball hair come from and getting poor Nidaime back in the story. And Sasuke could be the descendant of Madara's brother's child (let's assume he has one), which would help Izuna to get back in the story as well.
    Last edited by Gingitsune; March 06, 2009 at 09:39 AM.

  10. #25
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi45 View Post
    2. The Blue eyes. This is a recessive gene, which neither Tsuande and I think Dan did not have. It would be impossible for them to pass on the blue eyed gene to Minato I think.
    Take bio lessons? Recessive genes have 75% probability of being passed on, 25% of it actually showing.

    B = brown
    b = blue
    Bb = genes

    | B | b
    B BB| Bb
    b Bb | bb
    Getting BB genes is 25%, meaning blue eyes won't be passed on. Bb is 50% chance though, blue eyes will be passed on. bb is 25% chance, meaning the kid will have blue eyes.


    I still think there's no way Minato can be related to Tsunade. The way she talks or talked about him, he can't be her son. When we first met her, she was pretty cold towards Minato. It seems more like Saindaime is related to Minato than Tsunade.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Take bio lessons? Recessive genes have 75% probability of being passed on, 25% of it actually showing.

    B = brown
    b = blue
    Bb = genes

    | B | b
    B BB| Bb
    b Bb | bb
    Getting BB genes is 25%, meaning blue eyes won't be passed on. Bb is 50% chance though, blue eyes will be passed on. bb is 25% chance, meaning the kid will have blue eyes.


    I still think there's no way Minato can be related to Tsunade. The way she talks or talked about him, he can't be her son. When we first met her, she was pretty cold towards Minato. It seems more like Saindaime is related to Minato than Tsunade.
    The eye color argument is irrelevant because Dan's eyes ARE blue.

    Also, not only did she speak harshly to Minato but she also spoke harshly towards the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. She also said that being hokage was "shit" and that only a fool would do it, which applies to Dan and Nawaki. She was cold to everyone she spoke of.

  13. #27
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Quote:
    2. The Blue eyes. This is a recessive gene, which neither Tsuande and I think Dan did not have. It would be impossible for them to pass on the blue eyed gene to Minato I think.
    Was talking about that. I have an annoying tendency to correct anything I see. <_<

    Yep, but I was also talking about before Jiraiya left to recon Pain. She didn't speak of him as a proud son as Jiraiya did, but as a proud citizen to know Minato or be associated with him. That's what I interpreted the tone as anyway. And she didn't think much about Minato when she was thinking about her lost loved ones, if he was her son (and from the looks of it, she was proud of him or at least liked him), then she'd at least think about him a little, no?

  14. #28
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Fairy Vearth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    I live in Cologne.
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    this really sounds nice, but tsunade does not show responses like a grandma would do. from the beginning:
    http://onemanga.com/Naruto/157/18/
    reffering to Naruto with "this kid" and calling him "nine tailed" disagrees with this theory.

    Wouldnt it be strange if her son is not the one she love the most. there were only two the forst is dan and the other is her brother, as it was said in the manga.

    This theory has too much interpretations and the contra-facts were left aside. But it is good for funfictions^^.

    anyway great post, i liked reading it

  15. #29
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner K Y U U B I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Finland.
    Country
    Finland
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintkoe from onemanga
    What is there even left to discuss, it is not possible for Minato to be Dan and Tsunade Child. I will cover this again Minato was trained by Jiraiya before dan died or at the very most around the same time frame.

    Dan was 27 when he died, and was roughly the same age as the Sannin. That would put his death roughly 23 years before the series started. Given that Minato graduated the academy at 10, which would be putting him graduating the academy at 13 years before the series started.

    Kakashi was 26 at the series starts and became a Jounin at 13. So Kakashi became a Jounin 13 years before the series start. Now how could Minato be becoming a Genin at the same time that Kakashi was becoming a Jounin. Naruto would also be born only a year later which would mean Minato would be fathering Naruto while he was around 11 years old

    If you want to look at it from another angle Fugaku Uchiha is from the same generation as Minato. Fugaku died at 40, which puts him around 32 at the time of Minato death. This gives a rough age on how old Minato was when he died. Since Minato was around 32 and Graduated the academy at 10 this would put him training with Jiraiya at around 22 years before the series starts. Which Put him in charge of Team Minato around the same time it has been shown that other Jounin have teams. Even if you give it play room of it being approximate it doesn't sync with the timeframe of Tsunade and Dans relationship.

    I won't deny the possiblity of Naruto and Minato being of Senju descent (though I still doubt even that), Put they are not directly related to Tsunade.
    Mm..

    Who´s your daddy?

  16. #30
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Nice read
    For those questioning her actions toward her supposed grandson, well it is tough love

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts